Hotel Utica and Morgans

Hotel Utica and Morgans

Posted in the Utica Forum

cell block

New York, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Two questions:

What will happen to all the clients who booked weddings with Dave? He is scheduled to be sentenced on March 12th. Do they get their deposit back or is it part of the restitution?

I heard Dave flipped out and threw a beer bottle at someone at the hotel bar last weekend? Can anyone verify this?
BB

Meriden, CT

#2 Feb 14, 2013
cell block wrote:
Two questions:

What will happen to all the clients who booked weddings with Dave? He is scheduled to be sentenced on March 12th. Do they get their deposit back or is it part of the restitution?

I heard Dave flipped out and threw a beer bottle at someone at the hotel bar last weekend? Can anyone verify this?
I wouldn't doubt it but Can't verify it. The question of the day is how could anyone do business with a person like that.
Nightmare on Parkway East

East Granby, CT

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Its payroll day...my taxes arent paid...I ripped off my father then threw him to the gutter...im 54 years old and I am in debt 2 million dollars....I own nothing...ive cheated on my wife 3000 times...I wear my moms panties at work...my daughter thinks shes got a family business to come to work for...I have lollipop people from the wizard of oz working for me...I have torn my family apart...the biggest accomplishment in my career is being suspended...I am living on my wifes inheritance even though I have cheated on her 3000 times....I have placed a bunch of people in my vacuum of trouble because I can't admit my elicit ways and I am driven by excess...

Oh my...what a nightmare that was. Oh wait that wasnt a nightmare....thats my life.

Andrea be a dear and get me 14 ambien....its payroll day
soap box

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Davey boy be very careful if you drop the soap, Bubba will be watching. Good news for you Davey boy, plenty of coke in prison, but you pay for it on your knees. Enjoy my friend you earned it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 7 min WhateverMoron 321
CNY Media Ignoring Cuomo Corruption Probe 7 min KingAndrewCuomo 23
Thousands of unemployed idiots for Trump 28 min Basta 46
News 2 Teens Charged In Utica Shots Fired Incident O... 29 min Who Dat 5
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 35 min Fjck these IViqqerz 25
Why are CNY folk so statistically ignorant? 39 min Fetal Utican Synd... 40
Bosnian Godess 49 min Best of both worlds 26
Tony's Audilicous 5 hr Welfare Wendy 9
Verizon strike 8 hr A Education Indeed 39
More from around the web