muslims are worthless trash

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
powe aide

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2011
a waste of human life. put them pos's on a plane and nose dive it to the mountains of crapastan and take osama with you...upurs first
American

San Mateo, CA

#2 Apr 8, 2011
powe aide wrote:
a waste of human life. put them pos's on a plane and nose dive it to the mountains of crapastan and take osama with you...upurs first
AMEN BROTHA!
noway

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2011
powe aide wrote:
Yes, why don't you go to the boxing hall of fame and tell them to remove Muhamed Ali and call all the charity organizations that he is involved with and that the poor and the needy kids are scum bags for accepting and allowing him to volunteer his time. Tell them only a jew or christian is allowed to be generous and help kids off the street like yourself and that you will be dedicating the rest of your life for charity like you do now.
realist

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2011
put everyone involved with organized religion on a plane and crash it if you want a better world
allah

Herkimer, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2011
powe aide wrote:
SEND THEM TO ME!

Level 2

Since: Aug 08

Rome, NY

#7 Apr 9, 2011
Send the muslims back to muslitonia
Jizz Rodgers

Selkirk, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2011
noway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, why don't you go to the boxing hall of fame and tell them to remove Muhamed Ali and call all the charity organizations that he is involved with and that the poor and the needy kids are scum bags for accepting and allowing him to volunteer his time. Tell them only a jew or christian is allowed to be generous and help kids off the street like yourself and that you will be dedicating the rest of your life for charity like you do now.
that coon Ali doesn't even know what he's doin.. if he could comprehend what was goin on, then his shaking, stuttering Muslim ass wouldn't give away shit
American

Frisco, TX

#9 Apr 9, 2011
noway wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, why don't you go to the boxing hall of fame and tell them to remove Muhamed Ali and call all the charity organizations that he is involved with and that the poor and the needy kids are scum bags for accepting and allowing him to volunteer his time. Tell them only a jew or christian is allowed to be generous and help kids off the street like yourself and that you will be dedicating the rest of your life for charity like you do now.
He was muslim to NOT get drafted in the army u idiot.
Earl

Cerritos, CA

#10 Jun 23, 2011
Wow. How ignorant can you be? If you are Christian, then you may to actually look at the religion and its background before throwing insults at it. Christianity and Islam are similar in more ways than your ignorant mind can comprehend. If anything, Christianity and its followers are not trash, neither are Islam and its followers. The only worthless trash in this conversation is the psychotic Islam-phobic person who decided to post this.

Who cares

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 23, 2011
powe aide wrote:
Mean post. Stupid too.

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 23, 2011
I agree 'Who cares', what is wrong with people? It's sad that some people don't realize, religion is part of a person, it is a personal thing, but it is not all there is to that person
wow

Herkimer, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2011
Fire -N- Ice wrote:
I agree 'Who cares', what is wrong with people? It's sad that some people don't realize, religion is part of a person, it is a personal thing, but it is not all there is to that person
Topix is editing posts that are not "bad" just ones that question topix, DRN and a couple of others--yet they did not edit one post here--hmmmmm.
Selective editing makes topix a sham.
African CaucasianAmerica n

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2011
powe aide wrote:
and so are negroes, russians, and cubanos.. whats your point loser

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 24, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is editing posts that are not "bad" just ones that question topix, DRN and a couple of others--yet they did not edit one post here--hmmmmm.
Selective editing makes topix a sham.
You're right, they monitor everything you say when you're 'registered' if you aren't, you can pretty much say whatever you want, the moderator's only delete what's reported apparently.

But hey, if you register you get to play the lovely game!

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Rome, NY

#18 Jun 24, 2011
I once had an idea....you take the big three religions. You put them all in Isreali and you bomb it. Then we will see whose prophet/messiah rises to the top.
See the big picture here is...if noone does. Then globally drop every church you see and elect the human race the new religion.

thank you...thank you very much
Jessica

UK

#19 Jun 24, 2011
Pathetic scum people who are haters, trash and backward. Why is it always the unattractive, bitter, jelous lonely pervs who have these racist views? am a Irish Catholic girl myself but I actualy respect Muslims and Islam. We share so many similarities. Infact it was the Muslims who brought you trash out of the dark-ages, who invented a lot of what we have today.

It was the Muslims who gave us lot of things we have today. Civilization was thriving under Muslim-Control, infact 1/3 of the globe, but what happens when we Christians take over? persecute every non-christians. We have been far more cruler and still are. We have high rape in our part of the world, high murder, high adultery, sexual dieases, single mothers & single fathers, child abuse, domestic abuse, teenage pregnanices, people ending up alone in life espeacially non-muslim men, I can go on and on.

I think these kind of bigoted folks are simply jelous Muslims are superior and purer then us. Stats show Muslim people espeacially Women lead a long healthy pleasureable life then their christian counter-aparts.
Jessica Ohanlon

UK

#20 Jun 24, 2011
Am actually ashmed to be associated with people like you. 2/3 of Converts to Islam are Women from the U.S, Ireland, U.K and some nations in the west. You got educated inteligent people converting to Islam, folks from all forms of life and I thik bitter people cant accept this. Just because you dont have a life it dont mean you insult others. No wonder Muslims are fighthing back and dispise folks like you.

How many times have christian nations tried to ivande Muslim nations? i.e Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Kosovo Bonsia-Herzogovina. We oppressed these people, murdered them, raped them, stole their land, consume their natural resources i.e Saudi-Arabia and then we are shocked they fight back? look at the root of so-called terroris, the source and foundation, which is actually us westerners. One thing we cannot fight is that Muslims will fight to the death, there's nothing you can ever do about tha, nothing u can do about them progressing and nothing u can do about folks leaving Christianity and other religions-bliefs for Islam. Its people like you who end up a lonely life.
Jessica Ohanlon

UK

#21 Jun 24, 2011
You never ever see civlized intelligent attractive hansdome men ever be racist or have these views. Any wonder you are perverts on the Internet who cant get Muslim girls as they dispise you. Most of Irish folks support Palestine and Arabs-Muslims in general. We dispise anglo-saxon mentallity and those who suck up tp them..

You just cant accept Islam is superior then you and cant accept Muslims dont act lke u which is immoral, degrading and discusting...Ok some Muslims do bad but that's not Islam's fault. Only weak gullible naive people blame religon for man and woman's wrong-doing. Yeah so some so-called Muslims blow up things, why u think that is? perhaps they saw their Mother or Sister or Brother murdered? raped? tortured? oppressed? no excuse I know but they're Humans and they will be upset and vexed to see their folks suffer in the hands of the devils such as the american goverment and zionist mofos, and slaviv barbarians. Like I said we Catholics and Christians have done far worse and were in deep hole but it was the Muslims who brought us out of the dark-ages.

Even during the crusades they didnt murder us like we did to them and their women and children & innocet men, even to jews we battered, yet Muslims under the Great-leader-Sallahdin let us go alive or least put us into slavery where by we livd, wont abused but made to work, rather then get beheaded, at least they showed compassion and good-human-like mentalllity and digntity, but we didnt, now it's pay-back time, we still continue to kill innocent people including Muslims i.e bombing, raping, torturing, helping isreal etc, so obviously u would get some minority of vexed Muslims doing the same, its human-nature,look at the cause, the root which is sadly us..
Jessica Ohanlon

UK

#22 Jun 24, 2011
Just because they dont sleep abt like u do, shag around like u do, drink alchohol like u do...You folks make me sick..Fact is Islam is thriving and I'll be happy if there was a Caliphate of the world, at least crime will be low, sick behaviour will be low, adultery be low, rape be low, I mean I can go on and on and give facts and stats of why Muslims are indneed superior then us and why Islam is the only Faith which has never been edited, changed and corrupted, like my faith has unforutnely, corrupted by man to suit his way of life..

You folks are scum who cant say craap to Muslims in real-life as they will own you, yes "OWN" you, so u talk behind a PC-Screen. Infact I have a Muslim boyfriend who gives me respect and admiration that I never had from christian men..At least he Loves me for what I am, not just because of my looks, my butt, my intelligence but overall me as a person...Hence of why many white and non-muslim Girls are Marrying Muslim Men...Most Docotors in the UK & Ireland are Muslims, most Surgeons are Muslims and of Arab and Islamic Heritage!

Most Solictors are Muslims in the major cities of the UK. Most Businessess are run by Muslims including African Muslims. Rail-Roads and motorways were built by the Irish. The Muslims controbute here more so then homless white alcholics and pervs. Without Muslims around the the Globe you would not be where you are today, nations will be NOTHING withot Muslims. The Muslims I know practice their faith, pay their tax, abide by the country laws, contribute in every way shape and form, never harmed anybody, infact I see Muslim families progress and at the same time see some white or black familes on the street stealing, indulging in drugs etc, so now what? you see ignorance is always from the thick unattractive perverst who cant get women, no job, no life , no integerity, is it any wonder more and more of us women are leaving christianity and not wanting to be with non-muslim men. Only dirty minded girls who end up alone or have STDs would sleep wit anybody from a drug-dealer to a murderer. I really feel sorry for you americans, everybody knows your country is on the downer, your country is really corrupted, lot of crime, bible-bashers etc all from backward anglo-saxon protetants who never envolved...Sad lonely desperate ppl who cant compete against educated moral civlized Muslims who simply fight back and dont act the way u folks do, but infact act in a dignified manner and lead a long commfortable happy life...As my boyfriend says if you mess with Muslims they will own you, thats how yo u rise against the tide, thas how u progress, thats how u beat satan-like people such as you, thats how u survive..Someitimes turning the other cheek makes u walked over, hence of why christianian theology has FAILED!
Irish BJ plz

Herkimer, NY

#23 Jul 12, 2011
Jessica I have no desire to read your wall of text... that's what they call it when someone goes into a 5000 word pre-amble before they get to their actual point. Remember this next time you want to say something, no one is going to read all of that.

With that being said, I would enjoy a nice irish catholic blo job from you. I'm not racist against any religion's =).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Yorkers flee 10 min Ralph 2
downtown hospital - deleted? 11 min Well 7
74 mph, No seat belt, No lights and the other d... 11 min right you are 25
Tenney discussion about Masonic in Washington 12 min Grandpa 2
Dr Bhisham Garg 13 min Mike Little Falls 22
Kevy Kev crossley 16 min and 38
DJT Worst president 23 min Two Term Trump 13
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 34 min BM Talk 40
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 2 hr dickie 110
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 5 hr heehaw 44