Woman airlifted after accident on Skaneateles Turnpike

Full story: WKTV
A woman was airlifted to the hospital after a car accident on the Skaneateles Turnpike Tuesday morning. Read more
Mercedes white

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Hello kidney searchers I'm Mercedes, 47 years of age and very athletic with a joy of racing. I know that there are people searching for a genie to grant them wishes, sadly those dreams just consist of a kidney to escape death. I am willing to give you a chance to live again, in exchange for a shopping spree in multiple top stores worth $221,000. The first person who accepts my offer will have life. myblood is B.
hank hill

West Bend, WI

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Rather have the cash.
Daniel

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Mercedes white wrote:
Hello kidney searchers I'm Mercedes, 47 years of age and very athletic with a joy of racing. I know that there are people searching for a genie to grant them wishes, sadly those dreams just consist of a kidney to escape death. I am willing to give you a chance to live again, in exchange for a shopping spree in multiple top stores worth $221,000. The first person who accepts my offer will have life. myblood is B.
mercedes copy and pasting lol, don't you have a mind of your own or are you just that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price Chopper Changing Name to Market 32 35 min slapanut 4
lapolla thinks a mayor run 42 min slapanut 44
John F. Kennedy Middle School 48 min slapanut 4
papa Joe's restaurant 53 min slapanut 7
Glenn Beck Sucks (Aug '10) 1 hr Seriously 10,993
The Middle East 1 hr thepadre 1
Ted Cruz Overestimates His Own Popularity 1 hr Lanceman 29
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Aby 576
Mail Carrier Appreciation Week 5 hr wow 3
landscapers 6 hr blue 47