Genesis Group
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marie

AOL

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Does the spokesman for Genesis have a college education?He has no command of the english language.He is horrible.
KLB

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2012
i am sorry but i just believe this genesis group is a big scam.
Concerned

AOL

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Did Durso ever pay back the loan he got when he ran his travel agency that went babkrupt?
ron

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2012
The WHOLE Genesis thing is a fraud. Apparently, its real purpose is only political. No one can ever list their accomplishments; all you get are generic successes, like "they connect people" and "they support" something. Meaningless. Just a scam to pay off certain people, and they've been doing it for YEARS.

Also, please be aware they don't physically exist anywhere: you can't "go" to Genesis; you can only attend a Genesis event. They have a mail slot and voicemail account at SUNYIT but no office.
Peter

AOL

#5 Aug 17, 2012
Ray Durso is a scam artist.
Wonder

Baldwinsville, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2012
Peter wrote:
Ray Durso is a scam artist.
Poof! Gone.
KLB

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2012
i knew it. why are so many people sucked into this con-artist durso?
ron
#8 Aug 17, 2012
KLB wrote:
i knew it. why are so many people sucked into this con-artist durso?
People have a short memory, and local politicians do whatever they want with no repercussions.
nia
#9 Aug 17, 2012
I love how their latest campaign involves reaching out to young people to try to entice and persuade them to live in the Mohawk Valley for the rest of their LIVES. It sounds like they're trying to trap people here. Aren't there laws against brainwashing and keeping people someplace against their will?
Snake Oil

Baldwinsville, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Genesis Group is nothing but 100% pure snake oil sales. Accomplishes nothing and complete joke.
Bob Fowler from the Grave

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2012
I am speaking to you from the grave!!! This guy did shaft even members of his own family out of money when he had the travel agency.

He also was on the Destiny USA kick for years which was the priority of another scam artist Bob Congel...

He is uneducated and the whole ideaof Nemisis is a gaff. Ask his buddy Dimeo from EDGE who is another scam artist..

Nano is a no no since the Army Corp of Engineers are dead set against this scam..
Johnny Pacific

Saugerties, NY

#12 Aug 18, 2012
Can anyone PLEASE tell me WHAT Ray Durso does all day? It appears to me that all he does is arrange breakfast, fix broken down signs and that is about it. Genesis Group DOES NOT creates jobs for anyone.
Cheerleader

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Johnny Pacific wrote:
Can anyone PLEASE tell me WHAT Ray Durso does all day? It appears to me that all he does is arrange breakfast, fix broken down signs and that is about it. Genesis Group DOES NOT creates jobs for anyone.
Ray Durso is a cheerleader. Everyteam needs some of those. He just doesn't look so good in the outfit.
Peter

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2012
It seems to me a professional organization like Genesis should have a college graduate at the helm.Durso from what I am reading does not.
Professor

AOL

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Durso will soon be replaced with a more educated person.
herkimer

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Professor wrote:
Durso will soon be replaced with a more educated person.
Genesis is the only group actually doing something in this community
herkimer

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2012
I've also seen Durso on tv and read his columns, he seems to be a helluv a lot smarter than you
joe

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2012
I agree with Herkimer, there are a lot people involved with Genesis, they do good things and care about the area. Ray Durso is a good guy, don't waste your time reading the garbage that's put on Topix.
Norm

New Hartford, NY

#19 Aug 22, 2012
The Genesis group is full of the same people who got this area in the mess it's in. Like Pat Beecher, landed the MVWA into multi million dollar lawsuit with canals. Yeah and he knows how to fix this areas problems? He is one of the problems
Voter

AOL

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Did Durso ever pay the city loan back that was used for the defunct travel agency?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers Make More Money Than Lawyers In Utica? (Mar '13) 22 min Mike 141
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 1 hr Outrage 304
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 1 hr Coming to Roost 27
Charter School expanding 5 hr upstate and educated 6
Should I list home with a realtor or sell myself? 6 hr Brittany 2
Who remembers the Solid Oak Band? Moss Back Mu... (Oct '08) 7 hr Frogfan 42
ask your legislator why he votes the sales tax ... 8 hr Blame politicians 7
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Thu Ghost Region 224
More from around the web

Utica People Search