Please Tell Me This Isn't True Whites...
Forts and Prisons

Albany, NY

#151 Apr 26, 2013
Is the school still next to a prison?
Forts and Prisons

Albany, NY

#152 Apr 27, 2013
Prisons and schools. Great combo.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#153 Apr 27, 2013
Forts and Prisons wrote:
Prisons and schools. Great combo.
How do you live with no personality? How is life without having a woman,or significant other? You must be lonely...
the albany hillbillies

Fayetteville, NY

#154 Apr 27, 2013
He stalks men.

Cliffy, tell us what got blowed up yall way ?

Did Daisymae ask you about it when you was in the barn milking the steer ?.
Utica Region Is For Trash

Albany, NY

#155 Apr 27, 2013
A school next to a prison? Who's the brain child that did this in whitesboro?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#156 Apr 27, 2013
A rash on a fat hand? Who's the retarded brother of a fat slob?
Utica Region Is For Trash

Albany, NY

#157 Apr 27, 2013
Suck it up utican trash

I guess utica residents need a lesson on the capital district.

A growing fourth sector of the area's economic base is the emerging high-tech industry in and around Albany.[228] The city is at the center of a 19-county region in eastern New York self-branded as "Tech Valley". Albany is increasingly seen as a leader in nanotechnology, with the University at Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering being respected as a national leader in the field. In 2006, Small Times magazine ranked the college as the best in the country for micro- and nanotechnology; the school was also ranked top in education, facilities, and industry outreach.[234] In 2009, chipmaker GlobalFoundries broke ground on a $4.6 billion chip manufacturing complex in nearby Malta.[235] In 2010, Forbes ranked Albany fifteenth on its "Most Innovative Metros" list.[236] In late 2010, the Capital District was noted for being "one of the fastest growing areas in the country for technology jobs".[237]
In 2009, Albany and its environs were listed number 30 in the nation on Forbes Magazine's "Best Bang-For-The-Buck" list, a study that looked at the stability of the housing and job markets, cost of living, and commute times. In the same study, the area was ranked fourth best for rate of foreclosures.[238] Albany was among the 25 strongest housing markets in the United States during the tough economic conditions of 2008.[239] According to the United States Census Bureau, the Capital District's gross domestic product (GDP) was $32.345 billion in 2008, up 3.4 percent from the year before. The region ranked 42nd in growth rate.[240] In 2012 the Albany-Schenectady area was listed 4th on Forbes Magazine's annual "Best Cities for Jobs" list, noting that job losses in state and local government were overcome by expansion of the high tech field.[241]
In 2013, a business investment idea for Albany was added to the Top 400 business investment ideas under $100,000 with high business value with high return potential.[242]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany_ny

You do remember what Forbes said about utica right trash? Lol

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#158 Apr 27, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
Suck it up utican trash
I guess utica residents need a lesson on the capital district.
A growing fourth sector of the area's economic base is the emerging high-tech industry in and around Albany.[228] The city is at the center of a 19-county region in eastern New York self-branded as "Tech Valley". Albany is increasingly seen as a leader in nanotechnology, with the University at Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering being respected as a national leader in the field. In 2006, Small Times magazine ranked the college as the best in the country for micro- and nanotechnology; the school was also ranked top in education, facilities, and industry outreach.[234] In 2009, chipmaker GlobalFoundries broke ground on a $4.6 billion chip manufacturing complex in nearby Malta.[235] In 2010, Forbes ranked Albany fifteenth on its "Most Innovative Metros" list.[236] In late 2010, the Capital District was noted for being "one of the fastest growing areas in the country for technology jobs".[237]
In 2009, Albany and its environs were listed number 30 in the nation on Forbes Magazine's "Best Bang-For-The-Buck" list, a study that looked at the stability of the housing and job markets, cost of living, and commute times. In the same study, the area was ranked fourth best for rate of foreclosures.[238] Albany was among the 25 strongest housing markets in the United States during the tough economic conditions of 2008.[239] According to the United States Census Bureau, the Capital District's gross domestic product (GDP) was $32.345 billion in 2008, up 3.4 percent from the year before. The region ranked 42nd in growth rate.[240] In 2012 the Albany-Schenectady area was listed 4th on Forbes Magazine's annual "Best Cities for Jobs" list, noting that job losses in state and local government were overcome by expansion of the high tech field.[241]
In 2013, a business investment idea for Albany was added to the Top 400 business investment ideas under $100,000 with high business value with high return potential.[242]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany_ny
You do remember what Forbes said about utica right trash? Lol
I heard Utica is going to invade Albany. You better hide Cliff,Mary wants to screw the gay right outta you!
the albany hillbillies

Fayetteville, NY

#159 Apr 27, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I heard Utica is going to invade Albany. You better hide Cliff,Mary wants to screw the gay right outta you!
They dropped the crime dump of albany from forbes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your high tech is jailbreaking, so for a loser stick to jobs you might accomplish in 29 years, dish washer, waxer.

Wait, the market is dropping and your dump will be the first to lose it's chip, this entire state is a welfare scum hole with money stolen to pay for your family.

There are people who like to be surrounded by trash people, congested dump living rubbing rashes.

The greatest part,is with all the people, you're such a loser infected scum you have zero life outside topix.

You'd think one gay fat slob would love you, but I guess NOT.

What got blowed up ?.
Utica Region Is For Trash

Albany, NY

#160 Apr 27, 2013
Utica doesn't have the money to invade a Popsicle stand.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#161 Apr 28, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
Utica doesn't have the money to invade a Popsicle stand.
Figures you would talk about food. You invad a Popsicle stand every day right Cliffy?
Utica Region Is For Trash

Albany, NY

#162 Apr 28, 2013
What is whitesboro going to build next to a prison next? A day care center?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#163 Apr 28, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
What is whitesboro going to build next to a prison next? A day care center?
If they did you would probably go there and eat everyone in there fats.
Utica Region Is For Trash

Secaucus, NJ

#165 Apr 28, 2013
Whitesboro sucks, I have hundreds of young boys to choose from here, with no fathers.
Whitesboro Is 4 Rejects

Albany, NY

#166 Apr 28, 2013
Maybe they could put in a nice public park?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#167 Apr 28, 2013
I'm sure if there was eatery you would be there.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Albany, NY

#168 Apr 28, 2013
A nice retirement community right next to the prison. They could call it Maximum Security Estates.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#169 Apr 28, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you would talk about food. You invad a Popsicle stand every day right Cliffy?
He deep throats them.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#170 Apr 28, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
I'm sure if there was eatery you would be there.
Brought in on a forklift with a custom pallet...

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Albany, NY

#171 Apr 28, 2013
Perhaps a nice amusement park next to the prison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is no one's president 1 min Executive secretary 5
Protest in front of the State Building now 2 min Plebis 3
Uticas Crazy Beeotch 43 min Shagged By Ron 26
Trump first pig scum bag of US 57 min tyrone shoelaces 19
Picenti madison county jealous 1 hr russ bianco 12
Weird People from Frankfort NY (Mar '16) 1 hr Shannon 18
Tim Madden 1 hr iseeu 2
Jason POWLES telling Wessing how to do her job ... 2 hr Duane 34
re SEEMANN MAD TRUMP WILL MAKE IT WORK 3 hr Granny 19
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 11 hr oootica shysters 92

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages