Gino Placanica didn't his father pass...

Gino Placanica didn't his father pass away a day before

Posted in the Utica Forum

dad passed

Cortland, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Gino Placanica didn't his father pass away a day before this incident? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php... not one of this guys friends are or is defending him its a shame you would think he has one ? i know if my father passed away i would be breaking everything? the kids are not even his girlfriends so he has every right to tell a woman who is not even the mother. whats up or get out ? the pressure must have been on him because of his dad passing ? i guess you had to be their to know what really happened? but you know how woman are with kids that are not theirs they want them to go out and prostitute? their kids are gold and the fathers kids are chit on ? he must be a good person if he received custody? he should have just raised them alone ?
Scumbag

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 4, 2011
I really don't know what the f**k you're talking about, but fuck Geno and f**k you. Don't know him personally but have been a neighbor and know enough of him to know he has never worked an honest day's work in his sorry life. A total degenerate dirtball drug-dealing waste of space. His parents are first generation immigrant italians-decent people he shames each day he lives.
Domestic Violence

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jun 5, 2011
His sister Antoinette goes out with Mike Delorenzo and he beats her up all the time. What a shame because the parents were hardworking first generation immigrants. They must be so ashamed of their children.
Ummm

Lowville, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2011
will hoffman

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Jul 22, 2014
no one is perfect...a lot of people make mistakes...can anyone honestly say they have never once been a little too drunk and embarressed themselves? or partied or lost their temper? I know geno...he is a friend of mine...he has worked a steady job..he is a loving father...he is a good friend and a good person...does geno have a temper? yes he does but so does just about everyone....people that spread rumors or point their finger as if they have never done any wrong are the worst kind of people...everyone sins and like the bible says judge not loss u be judged....more than that though...GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT...IF U WEREN T THERE OR KNOW BOTH SIDES OF AN INCIDENT THEN SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!
Utica

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 26, 2014
His son is a pice of shit too. Stealing cars and breaking in to houses. Scumbags that have no self worth or respect for anyone else.
None of you know

Carrollton, GA

#7 Nov 26, 2014
I knew this man personally. He was my best-friend's fater. He was a good dad. He did all he could to make sure they had a good life. Cut the guy some slack. He probably took his dad's death pretty hard.( I know what it's like to lose your dad) He probably couldn't take the pain and dived into a world full of drugs. None of you knew this man. What makes you think you have a right to judge him? Nothing. So why don't you all just shut your mouths and move on with your shitty lives, okay?
Wow

San Mateo, CA

#8 Nov 26, 2014
dad passed wrote:
Gino Placanica didn't his father pass away a day before this incident? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php... not one of this guys friends are or is defending him its a shame you would think he has one ? i know if my father passed away i would be breaking everything? the kids are not even his girlfriends so he has every right to tell a woman who is not even the mother. whats up or get out ? the pressure must have been on him because of his dad passing ? i guess you had to be their to know what really happened? but you know how woman are with kids that are not theirs they want them to go out and prostitute? their kids are gold and the fathers kids are chit on ? he must be a good person if he received custody? he should have just raised them alone ?
No wonder why this world is taking a crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the scummiest thing you saw in a restaurant 1 hr LickPinkStink 11
Chuck Schumer abuser ? 2 hr LickPinkStink 7
Puerto rico get off your butts 2 hr Truth hurts 84
Emmaus House Not paying Their Employees 2 hr LickPinkStink 3
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 3 hr Truth hurts 93
Elaine Bonanza 3 hr Nopun 33
My Drive Through Utica 3 hr Truth 4
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 6 hr Ha Ha 28
Twin Ponds shoot em up 12 hr Jay Z 44
One Term Tenney 15 hr Moochers delight 98