Global Warming Wreaks Havoc. Republic...

Global Warming Wreaks Havoc. Republicans in Denial

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2012
There once was a time when the idea of a Hurricane hitting NYC was silly. A once in a century fluke, if that. Now here we are again, just one year after the LAST hurricane hit New York.

Never underestimate the will of the lunatic fringe which is the Republican Party to deny any fact that they just don't like: such as catastrophic climate change wreaking havoc on the planet, with the far, far, far worse yet to come.

How f.ucking bad do things have to get before the crazies finally confess the obvious?
ObjectiveOne

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Truth Dig wrote:
There once was a time when the idea of a Hurricane hitting NYC was silly. A once in a century fluke, if that. Now here we are again, just one year after the LAST hurricane hit New York.
Never underestimate the will of the lunatic fringe which is the Republican Party to deny any fact that they just don't like: such as catastrophic climate change wreaking havoc on the planet, with the far, far, far worse yet to come.
How f.ucking bad do things have to get before the crazies finally confess the obvious?
Only the fact that the earth has warmed and cooled for millions of years is true fact. Man made global warming is a theory, not a fact. Someone who calls a theory a fact is the true lunatic!
Sadly theyre stupid

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 29, 2012
ObjectiveOne wrote:
<quoted text>Only the fact that the earth has warmed and cooled for millions of years is true fact. Man made global warming is a theory, not a fact. Someone who calls a theory a fact is the true lunatic!
Well "truth" qualifies as a lunatic if you read some of the retarded drivel he writes. Same for Bodsitava the retard. Same sickness. "Idiocy".

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Sadly theyre stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Well "truth" qualifies as a lunatic if you read some of the retarded drivel he writes. Same for Bodsitava the retard. Same sickness. "Idiocy".
I'm sure you are correct, No Really I'm sure you are smarter than 99% of the worlds Climate Scientists. I am going to start ignoring them, I am going to find a more qualified source to listen to, like you.....or maybe Rush Limbaugh.....or Sean Hannity.....
No I think I'll continue to listen to the experts, if they are wrong we won't Die.
Dude

New Hartford, NY

#5 Oct 29, 2012
There was once a time that the Dinsours roamed the Earth and the thought of an ice age was not even an idea? Then there was an ice age and most of the earth froze over. I think they call it nature. Nature is climate change, man does not cause climate change. There are IDIOTS who belive in man made climate change but then again they are IDIOTS.
Hey

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Global warming is a reality as without it we would be in the ice age. It is a natural event. When Mt. Pinatubo erupted in 1991, that released more Co2 and ozone depleting toxins than the entire existence of the human race has combined.
Global Warming a Farce

Camillus, NY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
The following Wall Street Journal article will help those drinking Democratic Kool-Aid understand that global warming may have nothing to do with carbon emissions:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...

Scientists have identified that alarmism over climate is of great benefit to many, providing government funding for academic research and a reason for government bureaucracies to grow. Alarmism also offers an excuse for governments to raise taxes, taxpayer-funded subsidies for businesses that understand how to work the political system, and a lure for big donations to charitable foundations promising to save the planet.
Dude

New Hartford, NY

#8 Oct 29, 2012
The weather people cannot predict the weather 10 minutes from now but the loony liberal nuts think they can predict weather 100 years in the future? LOL
Da Law

Ilion, NY

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Truth Dig wrote:
There once was a time when the idea of a Hurricane hitting NYC was silly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York...

You were saying?

Level 7

Location hidden

#10 Oct 29, 2012
ObjectiveOne wrote:
<quoted text>Only the fact that the earth has warmed and cooled for millions of years is true fact. Man made global warming is a theory, not a fact. Someone who calls a theory a fact is the true lunatic!
Every scientific organization in the world recognizes global warming is occuring and is being caused by man's behavior- specificly, carbon emissions. But that's okay, the Republican Party doesn't like this fact, so just deny it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Sadly theyre stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Well "truth" qualifies as a lunatic if you read some of the retarded drivel he writes. Same for Bodsitava the retard. Same sickness. "Idiocy".
LOL. Yeah, every major scientific organization in the world is suffering from "idiocy" because lunatics in the Republican Party don't like an inconvenient fact.

What a douchebag

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York...
You were saying?
That's quite a list- of the "remnants" of hurricanes hitting New York. A rain shower caused by the remains of Hurricane Andrew isn't exacty the same as a late October Hurricane devastating the NYC region. 2 straight years.

But keep denying reality because the lunatics on your team don't like the truth of global warming.
liberals are stupid

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Frankenstorm a bigger hoax than global earming.
liberals are stupid

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Global warming is a global LIE believed by simple minded people or should I be blunt and say believed by stupid people.

Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Oct 30, 2012
I just decided to become a Right Wing Nut Bag......So now i believe The Earth is 6000 years old, Jesus Christ rode Dinosaurs, and Only God can destroy the Earth.
Wow that is so much easier than Science, What have I been waiting for.
And now I'm going to throw my Recycling Bin in the Dump, and go back to putting out 3 overflowing Cans of Garbage every week.
And I'm going to go back to incandescent light bulbs so I can increase my energy consumption by 17%
And I'm going to but a HUGE truck(and never haul anything)so I can Bitch about the Price of Gas like all the other Patriotic Americans

WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Oct 30, 2012
Sorry I meant BUY a HUGE Truck(wow my brain shrunk already)
BodiVickery

Utica, NY

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Yeah, every major scientific organization in the world is suffering from "idiocy" because lunatics in the Republican Party don't like an inconvenient fact.
What a douchebag
You and your sock puppet Bodsitavi Vickery are the biggest idiot douchebags on the forum. You win lol!
On the other hand

Utica, NY

#18 Oct 30, 2012
BodiVickery wrote:
<quoted text>You and your sock puppet Bodsitavi Vickery are the biggest idiot douchebags on the forum. You win lol!
Just follow the money for the for the real cause behind the "man made global warming" argument
Dems required to own EVs

Camillus, NY

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
Sorry I meant BUY a HUGE Truck(wow my brain shrunk already)
You need to take into account all data, just not what the liberals preach...

A great many very informed scientists believe that any human contributions to that influence are negligible, undetectable and thereby grossly exaggerated by alarmists, while far more important natural climate drivers (both for warming and cooling), are virtually ignored. Particularly consequential among these are long-and short-term effects of ocean cycles along with changes in solar activity.

Here is a good article from Forbes for you to read so that you can broaden your perspective...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/05...
TheKel

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 30, 2012
ObjectiveOne wrote:
Gravity is theory, yet I am still firmly standing on this Earth.

Anyone that denies that this climate change is not being exacerbated by man is wrong, and delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 min Memorial Day Sock 6,133
Verizon strike 10 min A Taxpayer 35
Sabrina Kaelin???? 18 min freebie the bean 5
Shoplifters at sangertown mall 21 min conteesha 5
Digital adapter 25 min russ bianco 3
Tony's Audilicous 33 min Truth 8
When'll Utica Welfare Comets get off Tax Welf &... 1 hr Joey 15
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 9 hr Worse 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance