Why dont people talk to Utica Police ...

Why dont people talk to Utica Police anymore?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2013
What caused the disconnect?

How bad is it really? There seems to be a lot of abusive and racist urchins defending them for years on end like their dinner depends on sustaining the lies and inflations for the least effective most expensive and probably most incompetent in the state,.
darrrk nananananangers

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Curious wrote:
What caused the disconnect?
How bad is it really? There seems to be a lot of abusive and racist urchins defending them for years on end like their dinner depends on sustaining the lies and inflations for the least effective most expensive and probably most incompetent in the state,.
What's the difference between a large pizza and a BLACK ?

A pizza can feed a family of four without obama.
Latest UPD Race Bait post

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Proves my point. Utiva police FAIL!
jowls NANANANANGERS

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
Proves my point. Utiva police FAIL!
MAKING YOUR SREGGIN WORK.

SREGGIN are very, very averse to work of any kind. The SREGGIN most prominent anatomical feature, after all, its oversized buttocks, which have evolved to make it more comfortable for your SREGGIN to sit around all day doing nothing for its entire life. SREGGIN are often good runners, too, to enable them to sprint quickly in the opposite direction if they see work heading their way. The solution to this is to trick your SREGGIN into working. After installation, encourage it towards the co tton field with f a wooden club, fence post, baseball bat, etc., and then tell it that all that co tton belongs to a white man, who won't be back until tomorrow. Your SREGGIN will then frantically compete with the other f ield SREGGIN to steal as much of that co tton as it can before the white man returns. At the end of the day, return your SREGGIN to its cage and laugh at its IQ, then repeat the same trick every day indefinitely. Your SREGGIN comes equipped with the standard SREGGIN IQ of 65 and a memory to match, so it will forget this trick overnight. SREGGIN can start work at around 5am. You should then return to bed and come back at around 10am. Your SREGGIN can then work through until around 10pm or whenever the light fades.
Utica taxpaper

Carthage, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2013
The only people that do NOT communicate with UPD are the criminals that UPD have arrested.

The majority of us obey the law and help UPD whenever we can.
Bless You

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Utica taxpaper wrote:
The only people that do NOT communicate with UPD are the criminals that UPD have arrested.
What a great American, may your family be safe an always find happiness.
Pays your meals

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Utica taxpaper wrote:
You live in a fantasy land or are one of their groupies. Obviously you don't even know how to think people all across the country see them for what they are and no retard they didn't "arrest" everyone. Not everyone lives in a world where seeing people arrested is some ultimate deal. You're more likely to be killed by a cop illegally than a terrorist so there goes all that religion. They burned their bridges and are the most expensive trash wanabe cops in ny. Get over yourselves groupies.
Bless You

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Utica taxpaper wrote:
Just ignore the vile trash, hes still trying to install a mouse driver, never had a job, IQ 55, was raped in prison but now enjoys it.

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Under NO circumstance should you talk to police ever. Someone showed me this video a year or so ago. I've changed my thoughts completely about police.
So maybe this is why we shouldn't talk to Utica police or any police. EVER.
Uticas Beliebers

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Bless You wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hes still trying to install a mouse driver, never had a job, IQ 55, was raped in prison but now enjoys it.
Poor oooticans can't handle truths that poke gaping holes in their fragile fragile inflated self-worth!

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Uticas Beliebers

United States

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
Under NO circumstance should you talk to police ever. Someone showed me this video a year or so ago. I've changed my thoughts completely about police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i8z7NC5sgikXX
Just ignore the vile trash who doesn't beliebe in the mighty police! That cop and professor and all those students in that auditorium must hate the UPD because they were arrested by the might might UPD!
Bless You

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
They're not talking about being arrested like the trash vile disease "Latest UPD Race Bait post" coward.

In general as a person to a person, if you don't know that if your arrested not to talk, you're an idiot.

Not you, just in general.
What U gonna do tax

United States

#13 Jun 20, 2013
Bless You wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not talking about being arrested like the trash vile disease "Latest UPD Race Bait post" coward.
In general as a person to a person, if you don't know that if your arrested not to talk, you're an idiot.
Not you, just in general.
LOL nice try simp!

You are more likely to be killed raped or assaulted by a cop than anyone. Save all that rah rah bullshit for your blue rose copgroupie dating forums loser.

The facts are out on you "Us&Them" mentality scum. You;re the parasites and people are awake to it now. Writhe in your swiney failure public parasites we're tired of your racism, your endless self-promoting arrogance and unearned authoritarianism. The end is coming. You'll all be broke 2yrs anyway there ny is flat broke. What you gonna do when taxpayers com for you
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
Never ever talk to the police.
David Charles

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Upd could care less when people talk to them or not. 90 percent of what the deal with is black on black crime so basically there is no victim. The money is more of a concern to them rightfully so. The department is in shambles now due to the administration they have so it really does not matter.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#16 Jun 20, 2013
David Charles wrote:
Upd could care less when people talk to them or not. 90 percent of what the deal with is black on black crime so basically there is no victim. The money is more of a concern to them rightfully so. The department is in shambles now due to the administration they have so it really does not matter.
And this is the attitude to allows them to keep festering.
Wheres whiteswhoro

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2013
David Charles wrote:
Upd could care less when people talk to them or not.
That's why Williams is crying about exactly that in the news last month for then?
nanannaggers destroy life

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 21, 2013
What U gonna do tax wrote:
<quoted text>LOL nice try simp!
You are more likely to be killed raped or assaulted by a cop than anyone. Save all that rah rah bullshit for your blue rose copgroupie dating forums loser.
The facts are out on you "Us&Them" mentality scum. You;re the parasites and people are awake to it now. Writhe in your swiney failure public parasites we're tired of your racism, your endless self-promoting arrogance and unearned authoritarianism. The end is coming. You'll all be broke 2yrs anyway there ny is flat broke. What you gonna do when taxpayers com for you
More like your baby daddy, or you having a brain vile.
amanda

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jan 12, 2014
Utica taxpaper wrote:
well just becuz they r. rude thhey lie and they r no better the streets no everything upd needs to step up and bck off thhem baš habbits they have and stop the bs and be peace officers
Upd

Massena, NY

#22 Jan 12, 2014
Listen people Jonathan Toomey is our galant leader who demands the upmost respect do to his impeccable command presence. We also are an accredited agency with a bright future. Na just kidding brother we are falling apart at the seams. Its over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Industry Fueled Shootings 9 min MK-ULTRA 2
Remington Arms Thanks 19 min LIBERALCLOWNS 40
Another Trump move stopped- so much failure! 20 min boomtard 30
Time for new coach for proctor basketball 47 min looked a little d... 2
Spartan Dilemma 1 hr good grief 53
Joy Behar 1 hr HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 4
Damir Bajrektarevic 1 hr Bratzsworth 5
Best head in Utica?!? 3 hr Somebody 42
the hookers are out its warm 13 hr timul 29
Sales girl. United auto. 13 hr total 10