Queer "Marriage" cause natural disast...

Queer "Marriage" cause natural disasters in NYS

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sodomy is a sin

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Nov 7, 2011

Hurricanes, floods, tornados, earthquake, micro-bursts, ticks, e-coli, west Nile virus, and a deadly nor-easter in October.
Sodomy is a sin.
A real prize

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Sodomy is a sin wrote:
Hurricanes, floods, tornados, earthquake, micro-bursts, ticks, e-coli, west Nile virus, and a deadly nor-easter in October.
Sodomy is a sin.
So is illiteracy son. Worry about yourself before you go around trying to speculate on god's wrath and all that... idiot.
Ron

Boston, MA

#3 Nov 7, 2011
So years and years ago when we had all the same weather and no gay marriage, what was the problem then?

Ticks are a natural disaster? You're stupid.

A lot of things are a sin, Einstein: read the WHOLE book; don't just pick out the three or four passages that suit your backwards political beliefs.
Happy

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2011
Ron wrote:
So years and years ago when we had all the same weather and no gay marriage, what was the problem then?
Ticks are a natural disaster? You're stupid.
A lot of things are a sin, Einstein: read the WHOLE book; don't just pick out the three or four passages that suit your backwards political beliefs.
Or just do like other people and just use the book as a tool to judge others lol! I love when religious retards point to their hypocritical book as an excuse to condemn someone who they are fascinated with. Most normal people don't care either way don't forget. The subject is a mind trap for idiots.
Happy

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Sodomy is a sin wrote:
Sodomy is a sin.
Your ignorant queer fear and existence on earth is a natural disaster too. Your laughable blame of natural disasters on people being gay is a little retarded and shows us you're just another ignorant utican a product of the ignorant utican environment. You should probably just shut up before you make an even bigger retard out of yourself. Go practice spelling it will have a more direct output on your "life".
church lady

Watertown, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2011
Gayness is a sin and everyone who doesnt condemn it is going to hell!
Happy

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 7, 2011
church lady wrote:
Face it retard you're in hell if that's what you sit around consuming your little minds with all day lol! It's funny how I never have to think about anything like this until I see some retard stuck on stupid over it. Never fails with the small jealous and nosy minds.

“Upscale Trailer Trash”

Level 4

Since: Jan 09

Sauquoit

#8 Nov 7, 2011
church lady wrote:
Actually, since you seem to be such a biblical scholar, you should know that no where in the bible does it condemn anyone for BEING gay, only acting on it... so... there ya go...

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 8, 2011
church lady wrote:
Just what exactly did Jesus have to say about gay marriage? I looked in my bible but havenít been able to find that section.
ateo

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2011
Sodomy is a sin wrote:
Sodomy is a sin.
what about terminal illnesses and deformities in innocent children? church bus in accidents killing all on board? Hurricanes killing people in God fearing communities?
Ignorance is painful.

“Meh”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Under your bed

#11 Nov 15, 2011
Sodomy is a sin wrote:
Sodomy is a sin.
You forgot gas prices and job downsizing.
Ron

Jordanville, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2011
You are an idiot.

READ THE WHOLE BOOK.

Quote me ONE THING Jesus said about homosexuality. ONE THING, COWARD.
coal

Cortland, NY

#13 Nov 15, 2011
Ron wrote:
You are an idiot.
READ THE WHOLE BOOK.
Quote me ONE THING Jesus said about homosexuality. ONE THING, COWARD.
GO back to school you frig loser, and stay out of the showers holding candy.
rip activty

Springfield, MA

#14 Nov 15, 2011
I will slay all of your gay ghosts
coal

Cortland, NY

#16 Nov 15, 2011
Bryan wrote:
Is it still morally unacceptable to shoot sodomites with military assult rifles ?
NO, need free ammo ?
Ron

Jordanville, NY

#17 Nov 15, 2011
just like i thought, closet case losers who suck it in the dark and brag about what men they are in the morning
gomorrah

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 15, 2011
What next?
equality4all

Utica, NY

#21 Nov 15, 2011
gomorrah wrote:
What next?
I guess there will always be unjustice. Some people just think they are superior to others and that's just the way it is. But who wants to leave a legacy of hate? Not something most of us would want to be remembered for.
Amanda

Utica, NY

#22 Nov 15, 2011
So what next, I want to marry my dog. Hey, according to all you gays and lesbians as long as everyone is happy it's ok!!! Sick, sick, sick!!!
red dawn

Utica, NY

#23 Nov 15, 2011
Sodomy is a sin wrote:
Sodomy is a sin.
THE WEST NILE,TICKS WITH LIME, HIV,SIFLIS,AND MANY MORE WERE MADE BY THE GOVENRMENT FOR POPULATION CONTROL.THE US WENT TO AFRICA AND SAID THEY HAD FLU SHOTS FOR THEM AND INJECTED THEM WITH THE HIV,THEN TRIED TO SAY IT WAY FROM FUC IN MONKEYS.THE WEATHER IS ALSO CONTROLLED BY THE US.IN ALASKA THEY HAVE A WEATHER MACHINE CALLED (HAAARP)LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fly a drone in my backyard 1 hr Grandma 4
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 3 hr glad i tried 6
Uticas best "past" restaurant! (Sep '08) 5 hr Joy 190
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 5 hr Joy 16
Ucp drivers 6 hr Funny 1
A third term for Obama 7 hr Killing this Country 10
I do NOT 'gotta getta Cooper Kia' 8 hr Do the jingle 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages