American Freight furniture opening in...

American Freight furniture opening in old Grossmans Bargin Outlet!

Posted in the Utica Forum

wondering

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2013
Gee I wonder who is the owner?
Harden

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 26, 2013
that kinda furniture is all junk!
Mr Poopy Drawers

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2013
Harden wrote:
that kinda furniture is all junk!
How can you say that? It's built and priced for welfare rats. When they have to move, it's cheaper to leave the furniture and buy new than to move it.
Francine

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2014
I am a sales associate who is doing rather well selling furniture there. I myself have recently purchased a bed from there and I have had the greatest nights sleep since I made my purchase. You sit here and bash a store who has been around twenty years because we have had bad experiences with other furniture stores here in the past. Don't make assumptions based on others. American Freight is not new by any means, they are just new in our area. I sit on the furniture every day and I have been a consumer of furniture for over twenty years myself and I can tell you that the furniture is very quality furniture. The owner who is based out of Ohio owns 98 stores so in doing so he purchases in bulk and gets a great deal for doing it and in return you all get great deals as well. You seriously need to do your homework before you decide to bash someone you know nothing about. Stop in today and come and see me and I will guarantee you that you too will walk out with high quality furniture at a great price. Inexpensive does not mean junk trust me. I get customers all the time who recently bought expensive furniture that is JUNK and are now coming to see me to repurchase new furniture. Get over yourselves and your negative thoughts. Stop in and see for yourself. I look forward to meeting you all!!!!
Hung n horny

New Hartford, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2014
Francine wrote:
I am a sales associate who is doing rather well selling furniture there. I myself have recently purchased a bed from there and I have had the greatest nights sleep since I made my purchase. You sit here and bash a store who has been around twenty years because we have had bad experiences with other furniture stores here in the past. Don't make assumptions based on others. American Freight is not new by any means, they are just new in our area. I sit on the furniture every day and I have been a consumer of furniture for over twenty years myself and I can tell you that the furniture is very quality furniture. The owner who is based out of Ohio owns 98 stores so in doing so he purchases in bulk and gets a great deal for doing it and in return you all get great deals as well. You seriously need to do your homework before you decide to bash someone you know nothing about. Stop in today and come and see me and I will guarantee you that you too will walk out with high quality furniture at a great price. Inexpensive does not mean junk trust me. I get customers all the time who recently bought expensive furniture that is JUNK and are now coming to see me to repurchase new furniture. Get over yourselves and your negative thoughts. Stop in and see for yourself. I look forward to meeting you all!!!!
If I stop over can I get a b.j. in the back room? I promise I'll buy a bed if we try it out.
Bad Idea

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2014
Scolding potential customers is a bad idea.

Had you kept it to boosting your store's reputation and actually selling the furniture in your comments, I might consider coming for a look around. But now I'm afraid you'll scold me if you and I don't share the same opinions.

Count me as one potential customer lost.
Francine wrote:
gary aka big poppa

Danielson, CT

#9 Mar 18, 2014
I've been there the furniture looks like garbage. Just sayin 3900

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recommendations for a Veterinarian in Utica area 28 min Chocolate Lab 1
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 59 min Chico 41
I want to meet bosnian guys 1 hr Luck 3
new pizza place jonnys pizza 2 hr lets get them not... 5
gooch'S pond 2 hr donny c 1
Aqua Vino Review 4 hr Interesting 21
O there like tons of refugees in the school sys... 9 hr Stars4 6
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 10 hr Echo 65
Ocean Blue restaurat 13 hr Gaggy 23
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) Mon Diction 252