Proctor Football Tanks

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Study Harder

Waterloo, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2008
"I can't even focus in school. When the school day comes, I'm just, like, thinking about the fame all day," says senior Chris Salatino

Chris Salatino son of School Board Member believes that fame on the grid iron at Proctor will serve him better than studying. Chris, if your father doesn't have the balls to tell you no one is interested in a player from a losing team. Hit the books Chris you'll go farther.
Garbageman

Waterloo, NY

#2 Sep 13, 2008
It probably runs in the family, at the last School Board meeting (shown on Television) Klein asked Salatino if he had any questions or comments to which Poppa Salatino replied, " I was asleep, sorry." One is too Famous and the other is too tired.
get real

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2008
the only reason why you think your a superstar is becaus of your daddy.. wait until you try and play for a real coach that is not friends with your dad. your dad wont be standing on the side lines then..(since when is that allowed anyways?!!) oh wait! because your dad is on the school board!!! its pathetic how the system works!get rid of that coach!!!a little advice just give up playing football after this season...trust me!!your going nowhere with football.......... so "hit the books!!"
Dad

New York, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2008
Study Harder wrote:
"I can't even focus in school. When the school day comes, I'm just, like, thinking about the fame all day," says senior Chris Salatino
Chris Salatino son of School Board Member believes that fame on the grid iron at Proctor will serve him better than studying. Chris, if your father doesn't have the balls to tell you no one is interested in a player from a losing team. Hit the books Chris you'll go farther.
Hey azzho, if YOU studied you would know it's further and not farther.
You must have been consumed with your love of Ping Pong.
Study Harder

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2008
Only if you use it as an adjective and not an adverb. But you could probably help him seek his fame as the team tanks to 0 and 4. Fame only goes with the winner and the jokes usually stick like glue to a loser. Sign up so that our Fame Seeking foot ball player can learn what side of the ping pong paddle you hit the ball with. So the admonishment still holds true - Study Harder and spend less time playing with the winners balls.
shaft

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 29, 2008
let it go man proctor had winning seasons and the talent is gone
Teachers Aide

Galeton, PA

#7 Sep 29, 2008
Past winnings don't count, if you were breathing 10 minutes ago and not breathing now - your future doesn't look promising. Fame is like the last heart beat if the next one doesn't come you're still a loser in life's lotto. Sorry Chris, the NFL isn't looking for Losers with a smile their looking for winners with heart. Study young Man, all that People will remember about Proctor is that its a short stop on the way to Prison.
shaft

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 2, 2008
listen dude u have too have heart just to go too that school so what if the football team sucks this year theres always next and a short stop for prison well iam not in prison.
Reverend

Galeton, PA

#9 Oct 2, 2008
Jesus protects my Child. The poor lad in question is graduating, next year is too late for the College Scouts to review the Fame making Plays of this Bret Farve wanna Be. Flame is as fleeting as a pigeon in a foxes mouth, so he'll go get down the road of life far better with an education than a grinnin goofy smile on WKTV or a dumb quote in the Utica OD. I am also amazed that someone would compare Proctor to a Prison, but then I thought about it - its free (like prison), its guarded night and day (like a prison), and students have been assaulted, some sexually (like a prison) with guards present. It also hard outdoor activities that the students can take part in (also like a prison). So Dud (sorry Dude), if you don't learn the proper contextual structure of a sentence (and to spell), you'll probably end up in prison, but you'll be fortunate you'll already have a Proctor diploma.
proctor bitches

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 6, 2008
Past winnings don't count, if you were breathing 10 minutes ago and not breathing now - your future doesn't look promising. Fame is like the last heart beat if the next one doesn't come you're still a loser in life's lotto. Sorry Chris, the NFL isn't looking for Losers with a smile their looking for winners with heart. Study young Man, all that People will remember about Proctor is that its a short stop on the way to Prison.

how are you going to say shit about proctor when you live in syracuse? a short stop to prison? good one. who'd you hear that from? just because we are having a bad season doesnt give you the right to sit there a trash talk the entire school let alone chris salatino, who by the way is a seventeen year old kid on a high school football team. no one said he didnt study and gets good grades which he does. teachers aid???? you make minimum wage who the fuck are you? apparently you didnt study.
proctor coach

Sherrill, NY

#11 Oct 7, 2008
dear study harder. If you go back to the wktv interview with chris salatino he is quoted as saying "All I can think about is the GAME! not the fame as you misquoted. Chris is a super kid and a super student and because of your stupidity or lack of typing skill, for that matter, the kid has to get his chops broken by low lives on this forun who have nothing better to do with their time other than to focus their attention on a 17 year old kid. get a life!
Bobbi Kisses Softly

Clinton, NY

#13 Oct 8, 2008
Read his quote that was reprinted in the Utica OD, it spells out what he said word for word. Lets face it he doesn't have to worry about any Fame coming his way from the Crumby Proctor Football team. Their scores read like their exam scores. His poppa is also a school board member who states in response to a question from the Board Chairman that he had been asleep and just woke up when she spoke to him. Coach you should get some girls from the cheerleading squad to fill in for the big he men.
proctor coach

New York, NY

#14 Oct 8, 2008
as i stated in my earlier post, nothing better to do than break em on a 17 year old student. you are classless. but then again I shouldn't be suprised!
Proctor mom

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Oct 9, 2008
These boys work VERY hard, everyday....give them a break!! football is a team sport, one kid can not make a team win or lose! I guess some of you have never played football or have had a child play, its a tough game! Back of these Proctor boys, your being a bit harsh...dont ya think?
proctor bitches

Rome, NY

#16 Oct 9, 2008
okay so like i said you need to stop trash talking proctor. chris sal is a great kid along with all the other boys on the team. now just do your job as a teachers aid making minimum wage or get a real life and leave them alone!

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2008
Proctor pride baby! I played on the team when we lost almost every game and I wouldn't change a ting if I had to do it over again mon. You can't buy pride, you either have it or you don't.
current player

New York, NY

#18 Oct 16, 2008
anyone who would actualy take the time to make a post about what chris said has no life. the kid practices his ass off everyday at practice and is always willing to do wahtever it takes for the team, he said GAME not FAME you idiots. and for ur info he does get good grades. ever since he found out about this post hes been down everytime i see him. thanks assholes. if it wasnt already hard enough being a senior on a winless team now he sees this post about him. grow up people
current player

New York, NY

#19 Oct 16, 2008
Garbageman wrote:
It probably runs in the family, at the last School Board meeting (shown on Television) Klein asked Salatino if he had any questions or comments to which Poppa Salatino replied, " I was asleep, sorry." One is too Famous and the other is too tired.
Your name is garbageman m sure you have accomplished alot in ur life
current player

New York, NY

#20 Oct 18, 2008
fun game yesterday even though we lost. looking forward to the next two crossover games
Joba

New York, NY

#21 Oct 19, 2008
I bet they could beat the Syracuse Orangemen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bite Bakery 13 min cta 7
any famous people living currently in utica? (Dec '08) 34 min Mickey 435
Trump used Russian dressing on his salad 37 min SandyArn 10
Castlewood cafe 40 min Crook 15
Was Brooks forced out 45 min Stan Jackson 231
Saying your a single mom, does not make you a hero (Nov '12) 56 min One opinion 107
Where's Bob Roberts 1 hr libmitch 5
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 1 hr Looking nice 27
Work On Aud Improvements 3 hr Looking nice 272
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr APEDRAIN TAXES 644

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages