bad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

herkimer NY on march a lot of people died,, their was a standoff the police sent a K9 in on a suicide mission and Killed the old man 15hr latter ,, but in the end the next day .. the victims family made a statment to wktv news “”"”"Guns Don’t Kill People , People Kill People ..“”"”we respect the right to keep and bare arms … statement made to WKTV news utica ny
gun45acp

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the victims of this horrible tragedy.

Guns Don’t Kill People , People Kill People.“”"”
we respect the right to keep and bare arms
bad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

gun45acp wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the victims of this horrible tragedy.
Guns Don’t Kill People , People Kill People.“”"”
we respect the right to keep and bare arms
i agree
Too Bad

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

If the barber had a gun he could have shot this moron first and no one would have even missed him
The Rock

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Actually person with guns make it easy to kill mulltiple people.

Notice the killer didn't for example bring a screw driver to he barber shop or oil change place?

Someone right to life is more important than some morons right to bare arms. Not every moron deserve the right to bare arms.
homeowner

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

The Rock wrote:
Notice the killer didn't for example bring a screw driver to he barber shop or oil change place?
Someone right to life is more important than some morons right to bare arms. Not every moron deserve the right to bare arms.
There are many hunters and gun collectors in this world that own multiple guns that never even think about using any of them against humans.

Kurt Meyers appears to have been a solitary person and did not have any close friends or family that he associated with. Only God knows why he did what he did as even the FBI have not uncovered his motive in killing 4 innocent people and seriously wounding 2 others.

We should put ALL the blame for this horrible tragedy directly where it belongs - on Kurt Meyers; NOT the gun he used.
tragedy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the families involved. I think it took a great deal of courage for this family to make the statement that they did and they are 100% right. I hope Mr. Haslauer makes a complete recovery.
JENNELL lover

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

tragedy wrote:
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the families involved. I think it took a great deal of courage for this family to make the statement that they did and they are 100% right. I hope Mr. Haslauer makes a complete recovery.
I disagree with the gun quote. If that nut job dd no have a gun, he could not have killed as many innocent people. Statements like hat usually or from those morons who run or work at Remington! I do agree that I hope Mr Hasauer makes a full and compete recovery!
Rock

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

JENNELL lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with the gun quote. If that nut job dd no have a gun, he could not have killed as many innocent people. Statements like hat usually or from those morons who run or work at Remington! I do agree that I hope Mr Hasauer makes a full and compete recovery!
Gun wackos just don't get it. Guns make it easy to kill. To kill many people, in a short amount of time.

To own a gun, someone should have a legit reason. Self protection is not one of them.
Just the beginning

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun wackos just don't get it. Guns make it easy to kill. To kill many people, in a short amount of time.
To own a gun, someone should have a legit reason. Self protection is not one of them.
What you dont get is that gun control means absolutely nothing in the streets
While we get hounded about gun violence the ones doing the violence but more illegal throw aways in the street

Why does the Govt focus solely on the gun control issue istead of the main issue with the violence which is the mental state of those doing the crime?

Because they could care less that these people who commit crimes have been in and out of prisons or mental health care their whole lives and some if not all should never have been released into general public but that shit happens when the govt cuts the wrong budget

I for 1 will never relinquish my weapons to anyone IDGAF what laws these asshats put on their books considering allot of these morons have been in office for decades and still cant balance a checkbook
Safe Act

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>There are many hunters and gun collectors in this world that own multiple guns that never even think about using any of them against humans.
Kurt Meyers appears to have been a solitary person and did not have any close friends or family that he associated with. Only God knows why he did what he did as even the FBI have not uncovered his motive in killing 4 innocent people and seriously wounding 2 others.
We should put ALL the blame for this horrible tragedy directly where it belongs - on Kurt Meyers; NOT the gun he used.
tell it to Gov Cuomo
Happy Gilmore

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Anybody who buys a gun wants to shoot something even if its a deer. Take their guns away and let them go to price chopper and buy meat like evryone else instead of saving their money for more important things like Keystone beer and cheap cigarettes. I never seen a mass killing with a boxing glove.

P.S. The victims family that made the statement is evidently just as dumb as Meyers and his lowly valley neighbors

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

The Rock wrote:
That's why most of us support background checks.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
If you die waiting for the cops,that's your choice. I will load my gun,thank you.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Just the beginning wrote:
<quoted text>
What you dont get is that gun control means absolutely nothing in the streets
While we get hounded about gun violence the ones doing the violence but more illegal throw aways in the street
Why does the Govt focus solely on the gun control issue istead of the main issue with the violence which is the mental state of those doing the crime?
Because they could care less that these people who commit crimes have been in and out of prisons or mental health care their whole lives and some if not all should never have been released into general public but that shit happens when the govt cuts the wrong budget
I for 1 will never relinquish my weapons to anyone IDGAF what laws these asshats put on their books considering allot of these morons have been in office for decades and still cant balance a checkbook
LOL,and those asshats want us to depend on,and trust them... That's the definition of crazy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

281 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which Italian is more Corrupt? (Jan '09) 8 min Robert ostalkesme 9
utica national (Jun '13) 10 min pathetic 506
Why does utica suck so bad? (Dec '08) 12 min Not Broke For Long 28
cant stand to read topix anymore Riggie ruined it 14 min BobbyO1967 45
Americas Crackiest Home Videos 18 min Oliveira Skin Lotion 2
Shots on Varick St 19 min Hmmm 9
The Tailor & the Cook 22 min lanceman 22
Riggie is scared 38 min PAC Lies and Riggies 16
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 39 min PAC Lies and Riggies 101