HELP- I suffer from GIGANTICOCKITITIS! Advice Please?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mike James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It's true. Just came back from the doc's and he broke the tragic news. He also said medical science hasn't yet come up with a cure and there are limited treatment options. I'm so despondent over this. Does anyone have any advice or know a home remedy I could use for it??? Something, anything? Please, I'm desperate!
Grr

Richfield Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How far can u bend over
Tbagz

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'll show you a thing or two Mikey about your huge weenie.....I'll Tbagz ya!
Snatch Catch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Try slathering on a whole mess of Vag Gloss. It'll have that meat stick shaped right up like you want it in no time flat! Works for granny!
Fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Typical proof that uticans are lowlife who can never ever get their heads out of sex perv talk and act like they're 14 when they're 42! No wonder nobody likes people from central new york.... a prison economy, pisspoor education levels and the whole area's collective maturity is about that of a preschool.
Utica deserves to be the parasite pariah it is known far and wide for!
Snatch Catch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Fact wrote:
Typical proof that uticans are lowlife who can never ever get their heads out of sex perv talk and act like they're 14 when they're 42! No wonder nobody likes people from central new york.... a prison economy, pisspoor education levels and the whole area's collective maturity is about that of a preschool.
Utica deserves to be the parasite pariah it is known far and wide for!
Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm laughing so hard I sharted! Thank you I needed that!
Mental Doc

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You all have serious mental disorders, what is wrong with you people?
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Mike! Are you that guy who lives over in he west CHOOOtica highlands with all the dogs and the big tractor tire in the yard? I heard about you. What's your wife think of your Giganticus sausage? WAIT A MINUTE-you're NOT even married are you, loser?
Gene Therapy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Joey TwoTumbs wrote:
Hey Mike! Are you that guy who lives over in he west CHOOOtica highlands with all the dogs and the big tractor tire in the yard? I heard about you. What's your wife think of your Giganticus sausage? WAIT A MINUTE-you're NOT even married are you, loser?
Comments like this make the fact you find it notable that you have two thumbs really amusing.
The biggest crime in fate was that North Carolina was almost accidentally blown up with a hydrogen bomb. Why couldn't that have actually worked over Utica? In a more perfect world think of how happy the rest of the US genetic code would be if CNY was on big dirty glass slab.
thats him

Lake Placid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 7, 2013
 
Joey TwoTumbs wrote:
Hey Mike! Are you that guy who lives over in he west CHOOOtica highlands with all the dogs and the big tractor tire in the yard? I heard about you. What's your wife think of your Giganticus sausage? WAIT A MINUTE-you're NOT even married are you, loser?
ya that's him he live over their I saw the tire I know that's his house!
Lonesome

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 8, 2013
 
I also suffer something similar so I feel your pain. It's call TINYCOCKITITUS. I don't know what to do for it and nobody's helped me.
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 9, 2013
 
thats him wrote:
<quoted text>ya that's him he live over their I saw the tire I know that's his house!
What a fckinloser that guys is
Sherm

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 9, 2013
 
Mike James wrote:
It's true. Just came back from the doc's and he broke the tragic news. He also said medical science hasn't yet come up with a cure and there are limited treatment options. I'm so despondent over this. Does anyone have any advice or know a home remedy I could use for it??? Something, anything? Please, I'm desperate!
Soak it in cidar!!!
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 9, 2013
 
Sherm wrote:
<quoted text>Soak it in cidar!!!
Yes! I've heard apple cider vinegar is a gift from the gods for almost everything! I too recommend it.
Booker T Washington

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Well... all I can say is take advantage of it my man. Live it up. Are you black or white? If black, some crazy cracker girl is likely to want some of that...
chief EBT

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Booker T Washington wrote:
Well... all I can say is take advantage of it my man. Live it up. Are you black or white? If black, some crazy cracker girl is likely to want some of that...
Thousands of women can't wait fo dem corns, dry skin, rotted tootfas, Brillo broken hair an obamas free life. Then you woke up in yo hood with a sow an 50 EBT kids. Save up sista cuz fo 40 years, you will have the money we have in our pocket.
Fat Tony Salerno

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 9, 2013
 
get a sharp field dressing knife. You know the rest of the drill.
chief EBT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

EBT = UPD same thing. Welfare for nonproducing excuse makers!
Booker T Washington

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 9, 2013
 
Wow! Why all the hate
Tarnished Saint

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 9, 2013
 
Find a horny social worker. She will use it up. She has for alot of other guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

288 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 3 min Time Told 113
Official: Goodbye Comets 5 min comets forever 70
Why are Scum Brindisis Trying to Bury Andys Deed? 21 min Majorly Intense 8
WKTV - Where The News Is Always MAJOR & NATIONAL! 25 min Majorly Intense 25
How much is a decent prostitute in Utica? (Apr '12) 27 min Ask Billy Williams 44
Level 3 Sex Offender 29 min Its a utica thing 6
Oneida St Shooting 32 min UPD fail 26
Panera's has a serious problem 3 hr Limited Talent Riggies 27
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 8 hr On to you 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••