pain management
gimp

AOL

#1 Jun 29, 2010
I'm looking for a good Pain Management doctor for my back. Has anyone been to Dr. Stephen Wade in Utica? I was referred to that practice and they gave me an appointment with him, but I never heard of him. I am willing to travel to Syracuse or Albany if anyone knows of a good doctor there.
leave

Rome, NY

#2 Jun 30, 2010
go out of town, dont stay here in utica
Busy

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2010
gimp wrote:
I'm looking for a good Pain Management doctor for my back. Has anyone been to Dr. Stephen Wade in Utica? I was referred to that practice and they gave me an appointment with him, but I never heard of him. I am willing to travel to Syracuse or Albany if anyone knows of a good doctor there.
Wade and Haider are a good outfit.
Problem is, by the time you get an appointment your back pain may be gone.
Stop and think

Stockton, CA

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Just shoot dope and smoke crack thats what I do. Of course I didnt have any pain but I dont know either!
misled mom

Little Falls, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2010
gimp wrote:
Dr. Wade is my doctor and I absolutely LOVe him. He is the best. Very compassionate and he knows how to help. Good luck.
Truth be told

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2010
Dr. Wade is my doctor too, and although I think he's a great doctor, he lies on his medical dictations. I recently had a procedure done, and was given medicine to relax me. Immediately after the procedure I was told by his helpers, none of whom are nurses, to get up. Your sent to a "dressing room" for a recovery room, where you have to sit on a hard bench. The report stated I was watched in recovery for 1 hour, which was a complete lie as I was told to leave as soon as I got dressed, which was only about five minutes after the procedure. I will not be going back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TeamFit New Hartford Scam Victims (Jean Luke Wi... 4 min Excuses 31
hanna calls claudia a bigot bashes trump on wibx 5 min Truth 17
Claudia just got my vote 5 min independent 27
Trump Drains the Swamp 6 min True 2
Father Quinn (Jul '11) 9 min Interested 7
where in the world is erin????? 27 min Erins a 6th Placer 1
Julie Burns 42 min Chiefs son 2
wager street utica, ny 53 min CONFEDERATE1 23
Mvcc women's basketball 3 hr amos 65
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 3 hr Fact 48