Uncles NY Mills
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mario

Herkimer, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2014
any idea what's going on with uncles?
dudley smith

Herkimer, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2014
Aunts
kielbasa king

Herkimer, NY

#3 Feb 18, 2014
i hear they are opening a lunch time only kielbasa shop. they will open at 10:00am and be closed by 2:pm. that's good for the daytime kielbasa lunchers.
Village Idiot

Herkimer, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2014
A kielbasa lunch place, what a foolish thing to say. Uncle's was the center of New York Mills for years. It was the last home town tavern in the village. It is to bad it is gone along with a lot of history. The patrons who were mild and fun loving now must travel to find a nice place to gather without loud mouths and drunks causing drama. Good luck.
toomie

Herkimer, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2014
I will tell dem what can go there because I am deboss of davillage. I invarstigated dafire and it wus spotaneous cuumbustion of a pile of kielbasa and galobki.
fisherman

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Feb 19, 2014
Did they get Al Shea out?
nymills

Rome, NY

#8 Feb 19, 2014
I see that thye have the building all sided and new windows in...hopefully opening for America's greatest heart walk and run!!!
For The Record

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2014
The Hammer wrote:
Where will all the daytime drunks of New York mills go?
They are all drunks because they wasted their lives raising azzhoes like you!!!
Village Idiot

Herkimer, NY

#10 Feb 19, 2014
For The Record wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all drunks because they wasted their lives raising azzhoes like you!!!
Calm down now you have to consider the source. It is obvious that this person who speaks of daytime drunks is more than likely one. No job to speak of, carrying wood for Uncle Ray for a few bucks once or twice a week, mowing Aunt Sally's lawn when he needs cash for some marihuana. They are most likely on the welfare chain and gobble up that free cheese. They never had the pleasure of a home town bar with many friends in attendance. Uncle's was the closest thing to the bar Cheers on television in the area. Sport teams stopped after winning championship games for food and praise. Villagers getting away from the grind of reality with friends, good food, drinks and conversation. Always laughter from inside no fights, shootings or other nonsense. As far as drunks, the bar keep took many sets of keys away and provided a hook up to get the villager home. The day business was lunch not drunks whooping it up. The Police never had problems with the place or its patrons. All in all it was a model tavern and a village landmark so to speak. Let the bad mouther's utter their vile rants. Who cares, we know what we had and lost the day of the fire. They are not worth responding to in any way shape or form.
stan

Clark Mills, NY

#11 Feb 19, 2014
The Hammer wrote:
Where will all the daytime drunks of New York mills go?
your house you gay ,polack
stan

Clark Mills, NY

#12 Feb 19, 2014
Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down now you have to consider the source. It is obvious that this person who speaks of daytime drunks is more than likely one. No job to speak of, carrying wood for Uncle Ray for a few bucks once or twice a week, mowing Aunt Sally's lawn when he needs cash for some marihuana. They are most likely on the welfare chain and gobble up that free cheese. They never had the pleasure of a home town bar with many friends in attendance. Uncle's was the closest thing to the bar Cheers on television in the area. Sport teams stopped after winning championship games for food and praise. Villagers getting away from the grind of reality with friends, good food, drinks and conversation. Always laughter from inside no fights, shootings or other nonsense. As far as drunks, the bar keep took many sets of keys away and provided a hook up to get the villager home. The day business was lunch not drunks whooping it up. The Police never had problems with the place or its patrons. All in all it was a model tavern and a village landmark so to speak. Let the bad mouther's utter their vile rants. Who cares, we know what we had and lost the day of the fire. They are not worth responding to in any way shape or form.
If all that is true then why isn't he opening up ? where is all the gay polls going to hang out?
Ralph

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2014
stan wrote:
<quoted text>If all that is true then why isn't he opening up ? where is all the gay polls going to hang out?
You will be first inline cupcake.
stan

Clark Mills, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You will be first inline cupcake.
I alreadt go to that place in utica,that is where all the black "c" is unless there is polish black "C" in N.Y.M could be by now
Stanislaw

Herkimer, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Get off our back you polish hating people. We are not the breed on welfare. We are hard working people so how about a little respect!
Village Idiot

Herkimer, NY

#16 Feb 20, 2014
I made a few calls and I have been told that Uncle's will re-open for the Heart Run with a free keg party because they have no license to sell
alcohol and want to thank their faithful patrons for years of patronage. That's right folks, free beer for the Heart Run. It will be packed so get there early.
Larry Pisano sr

Carthage, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2014
The original bros. retired. One Bro. son is rebuilding the place to open in his name. expect it open in spring
PS The church had to install new pews there was no place for the daily's to go.
Underage

Herkimer, NY

#18 Feb 20, 2014
The place is going to be a dance club for high school age kids and others under 21 like that skate-a-rama dump in Yorkville was. Now you will get all the gunmen trash in the Mills. Blacks up the butt and it will destroy what is left of a safe community. The cops will not be able to control this influx of trash. Hell they can't even control what they have now. Good bye New York Mills, lock your doors, get guard dogs, buy guns, lock up your daughters, hide your jewelry, hide yourself, lock your cars, get video cameras and put your house up for sale.
the mayor

Herkimer, NY

#19 Feb 20, 2014
I will have my attorney chrissey look into it and get back to you citizens on it.
crazy john

Lowville, NY

#20 Feb 20, 2014
mario wrote:
any idea what's going on with uncles?
why?do you miss their football pool?
crazy john

Lowville, NY

#21 Feb 20, 2014
Village Idiot wrote:
I made a few calls and I have been told that Uncle's will re-open for the Heart Run with a free keg party because they have no license to sell
alcohol and want to thank their faithful patrons for years of patronage. That's right folks, free beer for the Heart Run. It will be packed so get there early.
The Murray brothers will be first in line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 30 min Cash cow 41
Gordon's Tap Room 1 hr Always 31
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 1 hr Unknown 27
Utica Cops 1 hr Myles 8
Valley View Golf 2 hr Wow 20
NYS Tax Trophies for All 3 hr SOI 3
President Donald Trump 3 hr FED UP 4
Fitness Mill 4 hr Boats and chodes 15
Clifford Fuel 6 hr Wayne 37
Whos breaking up? 9 hr Nosey24 26

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages