Pacentis O.D. editorial 11/20/13

Pacentis O.D. editorial 11/20/13

Posted in the Utica Forum

speechless

Lee Center, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Still why you still must explain why no tax increase.Let it rest if you are satisfied that you did the right thing by borrowing and deferring payments. If it was such a good deed it should stand on its own merits.I find it curious that more explaining is necessary Was it an election year gimmick so that some legislators on the republican line who were on shakey ground and they needed that flat tax increase to go around before election time to bolster their election advertising.. Why take from the contingency fund for a non emergency as to keep taxes from going up a mere 1.6 percent.Oh just let it rest will you ,you can go on doing as you please for another two years until the public finally wakes up in this county. Good Luck
phil

Harpursville, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony come on you read topix. What politician doesn't. They want to know the pulse of the smart asses.
Newsroom

Albany, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Greg Amoroso corrupt county attorney was a Pussente hire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Legion Tourney 33 min Skip 625 8
Hillary Best Choice 58 min Oops 13
purple cow wings (Nov '14) 1 hr Fallinggator 8
top basketball players 2 hr Hoop Comment 19
Trump 2 hr Ted 14
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 3 hr Ted 1
Boycott Lukins 3 hr Robbie 17
jill real 5 hr Darren 32
Turning stone 8 hr Murder 48
Brahbam arrest Fri Jesus Jones 42