What Happened to Sickenberger ?

What Happened to Sickenberger ?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Louie Dee

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 2, 2013
I went out to Saranac Thursday for the First time in years. Hit Sickenberger, Its was Terrible, The DJ was awful, NO Girls, Tons of black men. What Happened ?
Laurie Sullivan

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 2, 2013
I agree, It's Not the same last years DJ Lou, was Way better. They have a Black Woman as head of their Security now, She lets them all In. Its a Jungle, we stay at Shots.
Johnny Mac

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 2, 2013
The owner Steve is a hater, he hates the brewery, Shots, Harp, Blu, cops, no one can take it any more. It's 10 years old nothing has changed but the amount of people who go there, and the type of people ( hood rats )! And yeah the DJ sucks
Ashley Rocco

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 2, 2013
They don't even know how to compete. Last Night,the Harp was Jammed,2 good looking girls, and a Hot guy bartending, Shots 3 hot girl Bartenders, BLU Just in the Courtyard, 4 Hot Male Bartenders that looked like Chip n dales Models. My Mother was with us she wanted to stay to look at The bartenders. Sickenberger ? Steve's Scary Awful Nephews. Hmmm Guess where we stayed. That's what happened.
Joey

Albany, NY

#5 Jun 2, 2013
Louie, Laurie, Johnny, Ashley (all the same person, obviously) whats the real gripe you have with one of the nephews ? Or Steve ?
Ashley Rocco

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 2, 2013
Nope Joey, I don't even know the guy. Are you one of the nephews ? Joey ?
Joey

Albany, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2013
No Ashley, Johnny, Louie, Laurie, i am not. Your third post refers to the owner , Steve, as a hater, so that would seem you think you know him. BTW, your first 2 posts, you talk about all the "black guys" and the "black woman" as his head of security.....sounds like you are a racist hater
Danny

Carthage, NY

#8 Jun 2, 2013
Uticans are sheep. So far behind the times. Saranac Thursdays were cool like 10 years ago. Once the only cool bar closed shop down there its nothing but thugs and hos. Every bar has same bands and same DJs. boooooorrring! no more variety anymore.
sad

Ilion, NY

#9 Jun 3, 2013
blu and all the gheeto scum and terrible djs has ruined varrick st
thinker

Carthage, NY

#10 Jun 3, 2013
Don'tknow where you people were on thusday. Sickenburger wasn't that bad. There were a lot of people and the music wasn't awful.
no way

Sherburne, NY

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Shots had hot girls bartending? Laughing my a*s off at that one.. sorry but they only might have one decent looking girl working there. Harp and Blue definitely have the street hands down when it comes down to their staff.
Tommy Powers

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 4, 2013
sad wrote:
blu and all the gheeto scum and terrible djs has ruined varrick st
I'm pretty sure your confusing Blu with Sickenberger. All the DJs at Blu also work at LAVA, The best of the best. And the Ghetto Scum cant get in, Need a VIP Card. Good Luck. So guess where they go ? Next door, Sickenberger.
Lol

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 4, 2013
Probably not enough affluent in utica to hang at the sicken burger! They advertise as upscale! Lol doesn't sound it from this thread!
2Pac

Ardsley, NY

#14 Jul 5, 2013
To they gots a new deejay at dis joint he mad dope I herd they playin hip hop at da varik now too! Best thang day Kraker bar owner dun did wuz put a siesta in charge!
2Pac

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jul 5, 2013
Looks out whitey Wes takin ova
Unknown

Whitesboro, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
the new manager is some wigger brooke. shes going to turn it into an all black bar to make money. go to shots instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uneducated ]\[lGGERS THINK THERE ARE NANO FACTO... 3 min MARIOPUSS E COWARD 3
millions LAUGH AT ]\[lGGER ON URBAN DICTIONARY 4 min MARIOPUSS E COWARD 1
Angry Topix Troll Tazz Hanna FAILED her GED! 5 min Kay Hanna GED FAIL 1
Kneeling NFL players 6 min Fckn Utica losers 22
Urban Dictionary exposes "The Utica Degree"! 8 min Reaper 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 20 min A voter 39
where ARE THE MASSIVE # OF AFRICAS INVISIBLE F... 23 min Lampoon 2
Family court race 1 hr StopDrinkingTheWater 45
Cover up at OCJ 1 hr Hiding behind a b... 17
Prostitution bust 3 hr your mother 88