New Underground Complex In Utica

New Underground Complex In Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

Non Truth

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2013
Announcement to come later this week. In an attempt to further enhance the marketability of the utica area the mayor will announce a 4.4 million square foot underground retail/commerce center between the utica memorial auditorium and the bass pro shop beneath the utica marsh. Charles Gaetano Construction has "won" the contract.
Non Truth

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Utica Hippbillies wrote:
That's a good one it has that utican obsession with "underground tunnels" thing going for it, like a manufactured mystery ghost hunter edition for the "hipster investigator" students they have there. Seems like a big big deal with them so I'd back this project It would be a hit with the hippbillies.
Haha!!!
hardee har har

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2013
hahaha ha ha ha ha hardee har har
Utica Face

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2013
Non Truth wrote:
Announcement to come later this week. In an attempt to further enhance the marketability of the utica area the mayor will announce a 4.4 million square foot underground retail/commerce center between the utica memorial auditorium and the bass pro shop beneath the utica marsh. Charles Gaetano Construction has "won" the contract.
Lol
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jan 3, 2014
Construction will begin the second Wednesday of march.
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jan 4, 2014
I heard this morning that 101 retail business' have already secured leases in the complex. Should be quite interesting once it's completed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 7 min History 101 39
The POTUS and the Boy Scouts 16 min URA MORON 2
Donald Trump should get rid of all crooked poli... 22 min Doc 1
Islamberg 34 min The Truth 16
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 36 min Truth Hurts 1
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 38 min TheSlobSeemann 49
ufd deputy chief o/t 46 min 4 Engine 4
Tried Anal-Hated It! 4 hr ImPEACH the ORANGE 24
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 13 hr More cowards 218
Sexless Marriage 17 hr Her 47