Why are Uticans so osessed with minor fame?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Will

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2014
What does "osessed" mean? Tell me you got so worked up over other people's business, nothing that has to concern you to start a thread.
Will

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Yeah it is a problem. Why does it bother you? You started the thread, so be intellectual you claim to be and give a reason why you take issue. Why do people like minor fame? Likely because it is a little bit of positivity in life. What is so wrong with that?

Yes, I was educated in Utica as well as Boston and I am proud of both. I'm not a BS loudmouth moron. I'm an educated person who responded to something you made public. If you don't want response, I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself?

The website is full of people bad mouthing the area and the people in it. Granted Utica had good and bad like everywhere else, but when you have anonymous people using this type of forum as a soapbox, you can't help but wonder why they choose this medium instead of making themselves public and trying to improve the things they say are bad.

Don't take your own insecurities and failings out on the city itself. Look within yourself....beyond what you make or what you have....and come to that harsh reality that you are no better than anyone else on the face of the earth. You are merely a bitter person with internet access.
kent

Evanston, IL

#7 Mar 2, 2014
Crack Smoking Joe wrote:

Those people live in a fukcing fantasy land. I'm sick of hearing it.
So stop visiting this website- Is it really that hard to figure out? This forum is about utica and whatever people want to post it's not your personal website. God you're sorry excuse for a person who wouldn't voice your opinions face to face with any of these people. Typical anonymous internet tough guy.
Crack Smoking Joe

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2014
kent wrote:
<quoted text>
So stop visiting this website- Is it really that hard to figure out?
Must be hard for you... you should take your own advice.
kent wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is about utica and whatever people want to post it's not your personal website.
Yeah retard, reality hurt? If people want to post and remind you that the guy is an also ran coattail surfer you'll have to read it facefuck.
kent wrote:
<quoted text> God you're sorry excuse for a person who wouldn't voice your opinions face to face with any of these people. Typical anonymous internet tough guy.
Says the typical anonymous internet tough gurl!
Thanks for making a hypocrite out of yourself in one post! Now go look at your posters of Joe's big fat creepy bobblehead and put that slo hand to work kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 14 min bigjohnny 332
Cosmos in Clinton 14 min wondering 1
A Psalm For You and Me 22 min thepadre 3
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 33 min Spilt milk whiners 25
Comets game against the Chicago Wolves is SOLD... 1 hr GO COMETS 1
Students forced off birnie bus 1 hr Opinionated 4
Hemstroughts half-moons suck now. 2 hr sweetooth 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Mikeyaj74 634
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 16 hr Wondering 25
Trattoria Calabria Mon loves to eat 4