Comments
101 - 120 of 127 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2013
Seth

Verona, NY

#109 Aug 1, 2013
I was out walking around Genesee Street today during lunch. I saw the "Utica Face" on lots of folks wandering around. It is for real! Its does exist! It is the face of Utica! I encourage everyone to witness this for themselves. You will see this blank look of despair and misery on about 3 out of every 4 Uticans.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

New York, NY

#110 Aug 1, 2013
Homeless people ask for your hard earned money so you don't have to spend it yourself and eat whatever food you leave laying around anywhere and if you deny them something they ask for they will sterilize the spot they are standing on for you and then leave you to clean up their urine. . . Gotta love Utica, and don't forget all the first of the moth people . . . Yup, oh, and all the wanna be drug dealers in Oneida square. . . Yup yup
Disgusted

Gilbertsville, NY

#112 Aug 2, 2013
Is Utica that bad? NO. It's the attitudes. The constant bickering, name calling & one-upmanship that brings everyone down and makes us all look like crap. I don't care if you're from Albany, Whitesboro, New Hartford or Utica get off the computer and go do something. Maybe you'll be a little happier.
Disgusted

Gilbertsville, NY

#113 Aug 2, 2013
Going back to original intent - positives. We have great family owned restaurants, which I try to support instead of the chains. Some really gorgeous architecture. Stanley Theatre, MWPI, Children's Museum, Utica Zoo, etc etc...for a smaller city we do have a lot to do.
Seth

Syracuse, NY

#114 Aug 2, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Going back to original intent - positives. We have great family owned restaurants, which I try to support instead of the chains. Some really gorgeous architecture. Stanley Theatre, MWPI, Children's Museum, Utica Zoo, etc etc...for a smaller city we do have a lot to do.
Yes, there are a few bright spots here. Not many, but a few. The problem is, the overall quality of life here is very low. One or two minor positives do not wipe away a multitude of negatives.
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#115 Aug 2, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Going back to original intent - positives. We have great family owned restaurants, which I try to support instead of the chains. Some really gorgeous architecture. Stanley Theatre, MWPI, Children's Museum, Utica Zoo, etc etc...for a smaller city we do have a lot to do.
Yet somehow the world missed these massive massive attractions somehow?

The fact is your area is dumbed down, corrupt, the most expensive, your politicians shyt all over you and your public service and education is a joke with facts to back that up 100%.

Cry all you want, imagine us "jealous" or make fecal monkey jokes those are the facts.

Good luck with the run down mediocre restaurants and the "Kuomo Prison job" economy. No wonder these people endlessly lie and deny the sad truth. If there were any reason to stay there the world would have a traffic jam waiting to get in. You people are amazingly gullible poor and largely stupid.
315 Is A Joke

New Hartford, NY

#116 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>Yet somehow the world missed these massive massive attractions somehow?
The fact is your area is dumbed down, corrupt, the most expensive, your politicians shyt all over you and your public service and education is a joke with facts to back that up 100%.
Cry all you want, imagine us "jealous" or make fecal monkey jokes those are the facts.
Good luck with the run down mediocre restaurants and the "Kuomo Prison job" economy. No wonder these people endlessly lie and deny the sad truth. If there were any reason to stay there the world would have a traffic jam waiting to get in. You people are amazingly gullible poor and largely stupid.
Cretin, where were you last night! If you were in another manwhole you're in big trouble mister. I haven't washed my crack or wiped my azzzz in 4 days waiting on you to get home under the bridge by the Crossgates Mall. Get home quick, I've got a full azzz load for you, and I love it when you face plant in my pooper! But why?

Cliffy
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#117 Aug 3, 2013
Seth wrote:
I was out walking around Genesee Street today during lunch. I saw the "Utica Face" on lots of folks wandering around. It is for real! Its does exist! It is the face of Utica! I encourage everyone to witness this for themselves. You will see this blank look of despair and misery on about 3 out of every 4 Uticans.
"Utica face". Lol
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#118 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>Yet somehow the world missed these massive massive attractions somehow?
The fact is your area is dumbed down, corrupt, the most expensive, your politicians shyt all over you and your public service and education is a joke with facts to back that up 100%.
Cry all you want, imagine us "jealous" or make fecal monkey jokes those are the facts.
Good luck with the run down mediocre restaurants and the "Kuomo Prison job" economy. No wonder these people endlessly lie and deny the sad truth. If there were any reason to stay there the world would have a traffic jam waiting to get in. You people are amazingly gullible poor and largely stupid.
What cracks me up is every place along the rust belt has this stuff...but somehow uticans think theirs is special. Lol
315 Is A Joke

New Hartford, NY

#119 Aug 3, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What cracks me up is every place along the rust belt has this stuff...but somehow uticans think theirs is special. Lol
But what's really hilarious is when I trip over my own prolapsed azzzzwhole! Lolololol!

Cliffy
happy in Utica

New York, NY

#120 Aug 3, 2013
No !!! Utica is not that bad !!!
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#121 Aug 3, 2013
happy in Utica wrote:
No !!! Utica is not that bad !!!
Utica is the gurgling bubbling boiling cesspool steaming with the lowlifes' desires. Look at how low their standards are and how they accept anything people do to them. The "officials" are all unaccountable lying scum and the average person is so stupid when their kids ask "how does a refrigerator work"? they can only answer "You plug it in" because it's a whole land of the lost valley like a petri dish to see how long a whole region can stew on 6 genes.

At this point utica is an amusing screensaver like a gladiator pit where losers and criminals suffer publicly while we vote thumbs up or down. Now scream louder.
Land of analphabetism

New Hartford, NY

#122 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>Utica is the gurgling bubbling boiling cesspool steaming with the lowlifes' desires. Look at how low their standards are and how they accept anything people do to them. The "officials" are all unaccountable lying scum and the average person is so stupid when their kids ask "how does a refrigerator work"? they can only answer "You plug it in" because it's a whole land of the lost valley like a petri dish to see how long a whole region can stew on 6 genes.
At this point utica is an amusing screensaver like a gladiator pit where losers and criminals suffer publicly while we vote thumbs up or down. Now scream louder.
and I am licking Cliffy's cccccrrrrraaaapppper as I spew my Master Plan of hate with the awesome power of Topix! I am Cretin!! Feel my rath!!!!
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#123 Aug 3, 2013
happy in Utica wrote:
No !!! Utica is not that bad !!!
Apparently tens of thousands of former residents and the largest chip manufacturers in the world consider you a failure and people who live foremost in some kind of (their words) "fairy tale".
Land of analphabetism

New Hartford, NY

#124 Aug 4, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently tens of thousands of former residents and the largest chip manufacturers in the world consider you a failure and people who live foremost in some kind of (their words) "fairy tale".
and apparently you people can't answer one simple question...Why do I like to tongue lash dirty manwholes? Still waiting.

Cretin
Truth

Utica, NY

#125 Aug 4, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Is Utica that bad? NO. It's the attitudes. The constant bickering, name calling & one-upmanship that brings everyone down and makes us all look like crap. I don't care if you're from Albany, Whitesboro, New Hartford or Utica get off the computer and go do something. Maybe you'll be a little happier.
The attitudes you hate so much have evolved over generations of people who have been treated to corruption, broken promises and downright lies. For a long time we've heard that prosperity is just around the corner if we buy into this project or that but none of them ever meet expectations. The same schemes are tried by the same people year after year. The latest is $7.25 million to accomodate a few well connected individuals who stand to profit from an AHL team at the Aud. Take all of the shortcomings of the Utica area and bundle them with the abuses at the state level.

With the kind of track record Utica has how can one expect a bright and hopeful outlook for Utica and this entire region?
Rich

Indianapolis, IN

#127 Aug 4, 2013
Not to mention the halfwits like the poster above you who thinks everything wrong can be denied with a stupid no-wit joke and sex comment.

Utica is full of losers and empty headed people who couldn't function anywhere else.
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The attitudes you hate so much have evolved over generations of people who have been treated to corruption, broken promises and downright lies. For a long time we've heard that prosperity is just around the corner if we buy into this project or that but none of them ever meet expectations. The same schemes are tried by the same people year after year. The latest is $7.25 million to accomodate a few well connected individuals who stand to profit from an AHL team at the Aud. Take all of the shortcomings of the Utica area and bundle them with the abuses at the state level.
With the kind of track record Utica has how can one expect a bright and hopeful outlook for Utica and this entire region?
Rich

New Hartford, NY

#128 Aug 4, 2013
Rich wrote:
Not to mention the halfwits like the poster above you who thinks everything wrong can be denied with a stupid no-wit joke and sex comment.
Utica is full of losers and empty headed people who couldn't function anywhere else.<quoted text>
My real name is Cretin and I love tickling azzzzzlippps.
315time

Newark, NY

#130 Aug 5, 2013
Besides the weird entrance from 49 onto the thruway and off that to 12 or 8 or 5. It's fine.
true

Indianapolis, IN

#131 Aug 5, 2013
Rich wrote:
Not to mention the halfwits like the poster above you who thinks everything wrong can be denied with a stupid no-wit joke and sex comment.
Utica is full of losers and empty headed people who couldn't function anywhere else.<quoted text>
I see what you mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"SUNYPIE" Sweety Tomato PI students need "SPORT... 23 min Says Billy Gorilly 2
WHY are COPS NOTHING BUT CRIMINALS THAT DRAIN A... 27 min Says Billy Gorilly 9
sux my cox oh y dont u sux my cox (Oct '10) 30 min Says Billy Gorilly 3
COPS are the NEW ]\[IGGERS OF UTICA! 32 min Billy Gorilly 2
NEGRO WOMEN make NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WHITE WOME... 43 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
ob negro women have 6 times the rate of communi... 46 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 1
NEGRO is RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN ATLANTA J... 49 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 2 hr Shes disgusting 7
New Hartford becoming Utica 3 hr Already left fool 21
utica aud 4 hr Apparently 139
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 6 hr Common Sense 16
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr Holly 527
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••