Riggie changes name to Utica Scummies

Riggie changes name to Utica Scummies

Posted in the Utica Forum

Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jun 7, 2014
It's working folks! The moron Dave Smith is having to Troll around under different names!! The latest is Utica Scummies but more will come!! You'll be able to tell who it is....don't respond to this pos Troll...it's driving him crazy! Lol!
Psychopath Riggie

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2014
He's a pig.
Unbelievable

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
It's working folks! The moron Dave Smith is having to Troll around under different names!! The latest is Utica Scummies but more will come!! You'll be able to tell who it is....don't respond to this pos Troll...it's driving him crazy! Lol!
The strange thing about all of this, is I only came to Topix to check something a friend had told me about. Never heard of this site prior to this. But the first thing that stands out in the hundreds of topics is how many he feels he needs to insert himself into, as well as the hours he invests doing it. And they do indeed all have the same dry theme, over and over again. Utica/people/politics, hate, mockery, his "wonderful life",( although consumed with Utica), and the funny thing is everybody is supposedly lying but him, hmmm. What a pathetic existence. And yes Rashy Dave, you're right, not responding is the way to deal with this.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2014
Another thread about me. Sweet. Thank you for the continued support.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jun 9, 2014
Oops. A tenth thread. Ten threads about me from trashy in 2.5 days! Lol

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 11, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
Four

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
Eleven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghettos EMBRACE YOUR FAILURE CRIME DIRT DISEAS... 2 min Jasminalla 3
taxpayers BURDENED BY CHIMP CRIME FOOD RENT HEAT 4 min DARNELLA 18
name THE AFRICAN HARDWARE YOU BOUGHT THIS YEAR 5 min DARNELLA 2
would YOU POP FAMILY OVER FRIED CHICKEN CUZ WILL 8 min DARNELLA 2
High School football in trouble 8 min Boro 15
who WOULD WEAR NYLONS FOR A HAT LIKE CRIMINALS 18 min RUN FROM LIONS 2
Take racist margret sanders statue down 19 min RUN FROM LIONS 4
Not All Nazis Are Bad 29 min Miss Primrose Tro... 78
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 50 min CORN SCRAPE 120
No Downtown hospital 1 hr ken 143