Elite Hockey
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Single Hockey Mom

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Anyone know the whole story about this league. My son is 7 and plays hockey in the area. We have heard this is a travel team of sorts, however, expensive to join? I think my son is a good player and might want him to get involved for the extra practice and ice time he would get. New to the area so if anyone can help with some more info. Just not sure if I can afford it.....
Sticks35

Florence, MA

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Depends on what your talikg about. Are you talking summer hockey travel or the regular winter youth hockey where each orginzation has a travel and house team at each level.where is he playing now??
single hockey dad

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Single Hockey Mom wrote:
Anyone know the whole story about this league. My son is 7 and plays hockey in the area. We have heard this is a travel team of sorts, however, expensive to join? I think my son is a good player and might want him to get involved for the extra practice and ice time he would get. New to the area so if anyone can help with some more info. Just not sure if I can afford it.....
. Valley elite is made up of the best players in this area. However, at 7 you may want to wait a year. Have him try out for a local youth hockey travel team this winter. As far as summer goes any icetime is helpful.
v elite

Hartford, CT

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Mini camp held 3 months ago was best hockey camp my son ever participated in. They play games during summer vs. competitive teams. My son has improved with help of VE. Coaches are great and will continue to support VE.
v elite

Hartford, CT

#6 Jun 24, 2013
If you want your child to improve and get summer ice time with great kids, parents and coaches that care. Contact VE on Facebook. My son has been with the program 2 years and he has improved leaps and bounds.
VElite

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jun 24, 2013
My friends son plays on the team during the summer. He enjoys it very much. And they play from all different area's which creates new friendships. Well at least till the regular season. lol
Hockey Dad

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Valley Elite has a great spring/summer development program. They've assembled some of the best coaches in the area. The ratio of instructors to players is good.
I have a mite player, and based on our experience, and opinion, they are well worth it for young ones.
whitestown

Oswego, NY

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Great program. Very satisfied.
Laughable

New York, NY

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Valley elite is run by criminals. If you want to pay for the coaches and owners to get drunk all weekend and hit on the hockey moms when your away for a tournament then this is the program for you. Save your time and money if your kid is seven.
Valley pro

Carthage, NY

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Who cares.
Valley Con

New York, NY

#12 Jul 5, 2013
I care, you hit on my wife at one if your tournaments you shit bag. Must have been the rate time you weren't blowing one of your coaches.
Not worth it

New York, NY

#13 Jul 5, 2013
My daughter did it last summer. It was a money maker and nothing more. Save your time and money. My husband worked with one of the owners of this program. He's a very shady man.
wtf

New Hartford, NY

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Not worth it wrote:
My daughter did it last summer. It was a money maker and nothing more. Save your time and money. My husband worked with one of the owners of this program. He's a very shady man.
its gonna be hard to figure out who you are......geez
pucker up

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jul 6, 2013
Clown
Truth

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jul 27, 2013
Truth is less than 1 player per age group per association is of AAA or "elite" caliber. The resat are just parents with too much money to burn who like going on about their "elite" player.
m

Manlius, NY

#18 Jul 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
Truth is less than 1 player per age group per association is of AAA or "elite" caliber. The resat are just parents with too much money to burn who like going on about their "elite" player.
Truth is Valley Elite is just a name. Truth is your a fuckingg clown. Truth is you probably got beat up as a kid alot!!!
booyah

Ithaca, NY

#20 Jul 28, 2013
Dave is the one that runs elite Jon sits back because no one likes him.
Your wrong

Clinton, NY

#21 Aug 1, 2013
Nobody likes Jon? They love him in NH, he's helped turn the organization around. You are too critical of a guy that's only out for what's best for our area youth. We need more good guys like him in youth hockey.
Sven

Little Falls, NY

#22 Aug 2, 2013
Your wrong wrote:
Nobody likes Jon? They love him in NH, he's helped turn the organization around. You are too critical of a guy that's only out for what's best for our area youth. We need more good guys like him in youth hockey.
Hey "Your Wrong"... It's "you're wrong". If you can't speak English muchacho, don't comment on this forum.
Funny1

Clinton, NY

#23 Aug 4, 2013
There is nothing elite about any team or player from this area. Get your mouths off the big one and move along. Stop wasting your efforts, nobody is buying it. Truth is, valley elite is a bunch of low life parents who have nothing better to do that go to a hockey rink. Let your kids be kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Area Restaurant Review 7 min Tony 24
Premier Aviation to Close 27 min Clayton 25
FOX channel - static noise sound on Spectrum 29 min Bert 21
So glad for Trump's tax cut! 40 min Bert 2
Irene D’onorfio 49 min Frank M 4
Michele Mandia 1 hr JustSaying 22
Why do democrats believe nonsense 3 hr Bastante 9
Saranac Thursday- FAILURE!!! 5 hr Daves Typical Han... 27
UPD awards ceremony 9 hr Police 27
Craigslist Personals Replacement 10 hr Lakewood 65

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages