fatal fire on dudley ave
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Derp

United States

#50 Mar 10, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>Write a letter to the editor and talk that stuff people like you don't it is not just around here it is all over ths U.S.A some people will always play the system most don't watch the news to see why things are the way they are you keep hidding tho I know you will :(
Another illiterate money sucker. Kill yourself.
Bullness

Rome, NY

#51 Mar 10, 2014
I love gilligans island
reload

Boston, MA

#52 Mar 10, 2014
Where the heck did these parents work to be able to afford 5 kids ? My wife and myself both work good jobs for this area and have never taken a damn dime from the gov't. for anything so we are working to support the trash they dump on this area so we can not just pay for our own kids but pay for their's as well. The bottom line is if you can't afford to pay for them then don't have them. Would someone please make sure the WIC and WELFARE handouts are made right because these lowlife scumsuckers have one less this month !! The working people are sick of paying for the scumbags that fall off the boat and come here to use the working people. KARMA caught their freeloading asses didn't it ? Scumbags !! Go the phuck home users and see what you get from your own people as far as handouts are. You have obly sucked off this system and I really don't give a dam about you sxumsuckers or for the burned up one. Saved us real working people some money !! You were coward scumbags before this fire and will be again !
Fkn Uterines

Jacksonville, FL

#53 Mar 10, 2014
These dark welfare failure need to go, except for my welfare family.
fkn uterines

Jamesville, NY

#55 Mar 11, 2014
there you are scumbag!

where have you been hiding? about time you showed up on here.

you POS
joe

Utica, NY

#57 Mar 11, 2014
You goofballs every thing worked
joe

Utica, NY

#58 Mar 11, 2014
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Another illiterate money sucker. Kill yourself.
I go to both my jobs since Clinton left office bush came into office and now I have to work 2 jobs I really need a 3rd one "F repulicans
agree

Paterson, NJ

#59 Mar 11, 2014
How can u leave ur house without ur infant? The somalians said they don't see fires in somalia - y not? I do think it is cool That somalians from over the country will be coming here to pay their respects to the family
GFY

Wethersfield, CT

#61 Mar 12, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>I go to both my jobs since Clinton left office bush came into office and now I have to work 2 jobs I really need a 3rd one "F repulicans
I hope those jobs aren't proof reading or teaching you mouth breathing douche.
gotta get paid

Utica, NY

#62 Mar 12, 2014
We need more paid firemen!
john

Utica, NY

#63 Mar 12, 2014
GFY wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope those jobs aren't proof reading or teaching you mouth breathing douche.
And i do have time to do all your kids and your wife and mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donovan Middle School 25 min hey 3
Charter School expanding 1 hr upstate and educated 6
rent 1 hr wayne 6
True love 2 hr nelson 3
Should I list home with a realtor or sell myself? 2 hr Brittany 2
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 2 hr Reality Check 225
Who remembers the Solid Oak Band? Moss Back Mu... (Oct '08) 3 hr Frogfan 43
area to get new hospital 4 hr My way 17
More from around the web

Utica People Search