fatal fire on dudley ave
Sam

Greig, NY

#26 Mar 9, 2014
trig wrote:
Where were the parents when the house caught on fire? What caused the fire? I wonder if the parents of the kids made sure there were fresh batteries in the smoke detectors. I'm sure they went over an evacuation plan w their kids. I hope none of the exits were blocked with stuff or the windows nailed shut!
Maybe if mom did not fall asleep while smoking and start the couch on fire, and then panic and leave the baby would be alive now.
Irony

Greig, NY

#27 Mar 9, 2014
Maybe if ufd wasn't a bunch of pus they would have saved that kid! Seems like an on going thing with them. Maybe get some volunteers with a little more heart and balls for the job down there!
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if mom did not fall asleep while smoking and start the couch on fire, and then panic and leave the baby would be alive now.
abc

Utica, NY

#28 Mar 9, 2014
EBT wrote:
Was it a black baby?
What difference does it make? A child's life was lost.
Prayers

Sherburne, NY

#29 Mar 9, 2014
She was downstairs doing laundry you idiot!
Sad

Utica, NY

#30 Mar 9, 2014
Pulled up the tax record on the city web site. I think they use google earth. Picture of the house shows nothing but trash outside. So you know they were scum bags from the start. Also, in many Somalian homes they have tapestries on all the wall. It's a huge fire hazard. Same thing happened last year at Matts apartments.
Sad

Utica, NY

#31 Mar 9, 2014
Sad

Utica, NY

#32 Mar 9, 2014
Looks like they had a charcoal grill on the 2 nd floor porch in the picture. Maybe they took it inside. Did you see the sneakers hanging on the wire out front? Look at the link and then go to google map.

Give a hoot

Utica, NY

#33 Mar 9, 2014
If they leave all that trash outside, I can't imagine what it looks like in the inside. Time for codes to start ticketing for litter in front of homes. Even the tenants should get tickets. Maybe the child would still be alive. Plus, the city judges need to do a better job with code violators enforcement.
Where is

New Hartford, NY

#35 Mar 10, 2014
Where is that civil engineer phuck face now carrying on about career fire response times?
And paying for firefighters etc.

We were all subjected to a 8 page post weeks ago courtesy of his insane rantings from a tragic fire in a neighboring suburb. Nothing but quiet now huh scumbag? You are a hypocritical Shitz bag. Please rot.

God bless all firemen everywhere for all they do. Just sick of this scum that come on here and pick and chose there ignorant stances on things.
Mike

Carthage, NY

#36 Mar 10, 2014
Ok 1st why did the UFD not send a truck with a ladder? For a 2nd floor fire? 2 what fire house did the fire truck respond from? 3 if it was the firehouse on Arthur eat then why was the truck facing north and not south as it should of been. 4 why was the police car parked right in ftont of the house that's for fire trucks .
john

Herkimer, NY

#37 Mar 10, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text> who died?
5 month old baby:( poor thing
john

Herkimer, NY

#39 Mar 10, 2014
The mother went down stairs to do laundry came back to a smoked filled apartment how sad that people throw the race card around my heart breaks that people would say anything bad in this tragic tragdy come from behind the omputer and talk all this junk you cowards you are not a tuff guy when you say those horriable things about people I don't under stand people like you guys who can say this stuff a poor 5 month old baby lost there life you don't know if they work or not but IF they don't I bet they will take 1 before you will tuff guy get on T.V and say the stupid stuff you say about this woman and her little baby hope it don't happen to you
answer

Carthage, NY

#40 Mar 10, 2014
Refugee wrote:
News stated they were from Somalia.
That explains everything!!!!!!

These Somalians are brought up living off the land and urinating outside. They cook their food over firepits outside.

We bring them to the USA, put them on Welfare benefits, put them in a furished apartment with indoor plumbing and a stove - all paid by us that go to work everyday. These people have not idea how to cook on a stove or what a bathtub is used for.

I'm willing to be that upon investigation, this Somalian family caused the fire all because of ignorance on their part.

Wait for another 9 months to go by - this "grieving" mother will have replaced this dead baby by then - again at our expense!
woodburners

Utica, NY

#41 Mar 10, 2014
answer wrote:
<quoted text>That explains everything!!!!!!
These Somalians are brought up living off the land and urinating outside. They cook their food over firepits outside.
We bring them to the USA, put them on Welfare benefits, put them in a furished apartment with indoor plumbing and a stove - all paid by us that go to work everyday. These people have not idea how to cook on a stove or what a bathtub is used for.
I'm willing to be that upon investigation, this Somalian family caused the fire all because of ignorance on their part.
Wait for another 9 months to go by - this "grieving" mother will have replaced this dead baby by then - again at our expense!
This isn't the first time somalians has caused fire and hurt their own children by stupidity. The public housing over by MVCC had an apartment set on fire las year by a somali woman cooking on her gas stove with wood piled on the top of it. she said she was used to cooking on wood so that's what she did and the fire got out of control. Her daughter was hurt but survived.
answer

Carthage, NY

#42 Mar 10, 2014
woodburners wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the first time somalians has caused fire and hurt their own children by stupidity. The public housing over by MVCC had an apartment set on fire las year by a somali woman cooking on her gas stove with wood piled on the top of it. she said she was used to cooking on wood so that's what she did and the fire got out of control. Her daughter was hurt but survived.
A fireman that was on the scene of this fire in the Public Housing nearMVCC said the father of this entire "tribe" was telling the other members of the clan WHILE being resue ; "pass the gold bars to me and don't talk to the firemen or the police"!!!!!!!

These people still maintain their ORIGINAL beliefs and customs, and their outdated lifestyles - WHILE LOVING OFF THE TAXPAPERS OF THE USA.

Go shopping at Walmart - you will see plenty of them spending OUR money.
Busy Work

Whitesboro, NY

#43 Mar 10, 2014
Mike wrote:
Ok 1st why did the UFD not send a truck with a ladder? For a 2nd floor fire? 2 what fire house did the fire truck respond from? 3 if it was the firehouse on Arthur eat then why was the truck facing north and not south as it should of been. 4 why was the police car parked right in ftont of the house that's for fire trucks .
The Ladder didn't respond because they were at Central for a back office Union meeting. Engine 3 was on a codes inspection. Engine 1 was at the Refugee Center putting on a Sparky show for the Burmese kids. Engine 5 was in East Utica at the Fire Academy doing their mandatory workout. Tac 2 was in North Utica covering Engine 5s district. Tower 2 was at a Prayer in the Parks service. What did you think, they sat around playing cards all day? This only left UPD to respond, which is why they are parked in front of the building.
ABC

Utica, NY

#44 Mar 10, 2014
not your friend wrote:
<quoted text>The UFD did their job the best they could. They were told that the baby was in 1 bedroom, which it wasn't. They then said it was in the next bedroom, no it wasn't. They then said it was on the other side of the house in a different bedroom. How could you not know where a 5 month old is? They can barely roll over let alone go across the building in a few minutes.
While listening to the scanner feed I heard the different rooms being checked and I believe there was a problem with translation of what the parents were saying.
Sam

Greig, NY

#45 Mar 10, 2014
john wrote:
The mother went down stairs to do laundry came back to a smoked filled apartment how sad that people throw the race card around my heart breaks that people would say anything bad in this tragic tragdy come from behind the omputer and talk all this junk you cowards you are not a tuff guy when you say those horriable things about people I don't under stand people like you guys who can say this stuff a poor 5 month old baby lost there life you don't know if they work or not but IF they don't I bet they will take 1 before you will tuff guy get on T.V and say the stupid stuff you say about this woman and her little baby hope it don't happen to you
Oh poor people, Living free welfare, heating is paid for, EBT card, free rides to all appointments,
this is all because of WORKING tax payers, I will tell you this face to face. Thats why City of Utica NY and Oneida County is going into debt fast
john

Herkimer, NY

#47 Mar 10, 2014
THE smoke dectors all workes every body heard them fires do this people can be so mean
john

Herkimer, NY

#48 Mar 10, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor people, Living free welfare, heating is paid for, EBT card, free rides to all appointments,
this is all because of WORKING tax payers, I will tell you this face to face. Thats why City of Utica NY and Oneida County is going into debt fast
Write a letter to the editor and talk that stuff people like you don't it is not just around here it is all over ths U.S.A some people will always play the system most don't watch the news to see why things are the way they are you keep hidding tho I know you will :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica should EMBRACE its prison - welfare economy! 2 min Oh Well 20
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 18 min Alimony 119
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 20 min School 4cny retards 9
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 21 min Racist Utica Trash 121
OD's Liz Cooper's $45B with a BULLSHlT 'B' Nan... 30 min Lies 9
Talk of the town/Trump hating 30 min hmm 4
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 31 min The taxpayers are 534
No Downtown hospital 1 hr SOI 146
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr julis braun 79

Utica Jobs