Carthage, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2014
So sad........
adam wrote:
I heard more children. So so sad!
Bill

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2014
Its time the residents stand up and demand more action from our fire department. If they can't make the cut, take a hike. How many more lives will be lost in the meantime?
where

Little Falls, NY

#6 Mar 9, 2014
Where is that civil engineer queer that was slamming the neighboring vol. fire dept three weeks ago for another tragic fire? LArry or something.
What i thought..... your arguments were garbage, like your pathetic life.

Prayers and thoughts to the family of this latest tragedy.
trig

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Where were the parents when the house caught on fire? What caused the fire? I wonder if the parents of the kids made sure there were fresh batteries in the smoke detectors. I'm sure they went over an evacuation plan w their kids. I hope none of the exits were blocked with stuff or the windows nailed shut!
Gross

Clockville, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Bill wrote:
Its time the residents stand up and demand more action from our fire department. If they can't make the cut, take a hike. How many more lives will be lost in the meantime?
Hey idiot the child was already dead in that fully involved fire before the fire dept even got the call. Stop blaming UFD you have no clue.
Richard

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Bill wrote:
and others
Reisdent

New Hartford, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2014
It's time for the city to increase Ufd back 7 eng 3 Trka
Richard

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2014
where wrote:
Where is that civil engineer queer that was slamming the neighboring vol. fire dept three weeks ago for another tragic fire? LArry or something.
What i thought..... your arguments were garbage, like your pathetic life.
Prayers and thoughts to the family of this latest tragedy.
Do you mean Richard L? He says he lives on D block
Utica is da best ever

Little Falls, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Gross wrote:
<quoted text> Hey idiot the child was already dead in that fully involved fire before the fire dept even got the call. Stop blaming UFD you have no clue.
Every time they put taxes up for this overpaid fire department using the justification that people will die otherwise...I point out that the fire department is reactionary.
I get criticized for such on the vague assumption that they can save lives.
Yet when a tragedy such as this happens and people blame the fire department, then they say well we can not be held responsible because we could not help.
I agree, the fire department is reactionary and sometimes they will reach in time to save lives, other times they will not.
My argument is that if you take their bloated budget and cut it, use some of the offset to enforce codes and fire regulations.
Every house should have working smoke alarms on every level and working fire extinguishers on every level, how many do not? This is preventative necessity not reactionary.
Enforcing those codes would lead to lives saved, increasing the UFD will not.
Yet this logic seems to be wasted on the UFD and Brooks, so you have to ask, who really cares about money and who really cares about saving lives?
Crazy liberal logic costs lives whether it's running the fire department or enforcing a huge failed healthcare law, either way people will die. Tragic, stupid, crazy, senseless, liberal.
wonder

Clinton, MA

#15 Mar 9, 2014
Bill wrote:
why did the mother or parents(?) get out alive without the baby ? I would burn to death trying to save my child before I ran my ass outside to save myself !! Parents (which I doubt) will now blame everyone else for this when they were right there ! They will say but the firefighters are paid by the gov't and yet they also are. The only thing different is the firefighters work for a living when when these people are just living off the working. Not momma's fault she couldn't be up by 11:00 am because she was probably very beat from being up all night before for the party. Just sent money and they will be ok.
EBT

Hamilton, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2014
Was it a black baby?
Refugee

Herkimer, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2014
News stated they were from Somalia.
FULL BLOWN AIDS

Frankfort, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2014
If the family had a gun in the house this wouldn't have happened.
not your friend

Herkimer, NY

#21 Mar 9, 2014
Gross wrote:
<quoted text> Hey idiot the child was already dead in that fully involved fire before the fire dept even got the call. Stop blaming UFD you have no clue.
The UFD did their job the best they could. They were told that the baby was in 1 bedroom, which it wasn't. They then said it was in the next bedroom, no it wasn't. They then said it was on the other side of the house in a different bedroom. How could you not know where a 5 month old is? They can barely roll over let alone go across the building in a few minutes.
free willy

East Hartford, CT

#22 Mar 9, 2014
Must be no one got paid today.
reload

Clinton, MA

#24 Mar 9, 2014
Please tell me what country I can move to and get the same free handouts all these people get here ? I bust my azz working so my tax dollars can go to to people rhat don't work and are not paying for nothing ! Thank you gov for dumping them all on us so we can break our working azz's to pay for for the one's that have given nothing!!
nano cult

Clinton, NY

#25 Mar 9, 2014
1500 block was blocked off as of 8:00PM. Police investigation.

Where were the parents?

Sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Can you tell me about Amanda LoGalbo 1 hr bullshlt 2
State Legion Tourney 6 hr Skip 625 8
Hillary Best Choice 6 hr Oops 13
purple cow wings (Nov '14) 7 hr Fallinggator 8
top basketball players 8 hr Hoop Comment 19
Trump 8 hr Ted 14
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 8 hr Ted 1
jill real 11 hr Darren 32
Turning stone 14 hr Murder 48

Utica Jobs