wal-mart dc marcy
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
its me

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Why is it that the manager's at wal mart dc 6038 get promoted because of who they sleep with. Why is that wal mart manager's can get away with fudging the book's. Why is it that wal mart manager's can talk about and make fun of people who are hurt and get away with it. Why is the wal mart dc allowed to make people think they will lose their jobs if they get. Why is the wal mart dc allowed to tell people not to go to the doctor's and see how you feel in the morning. Question's that will probaly never be answered because the management staff has to cover up for all they have done in the last 15 years. All their elegal promotion's, all their drug taking, all their mistreatment of hard working employees. If Sam Walton was still alive he would fire every single manager up there. Wake up NEW YORK State Labor department, And get yourselves involved, we will talk.
go union

Manlius, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2009
the people who brought you the weekend!
Trevor

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 28, 2009
Walmart is a great place to work if you are a puppet. The D C will never treat the associates with dignity. That is a threat to their method of managing. Truth is Walmart doubles their value with fear tactics. Wont be suprised when it turns postal in there.
slippery sal

New York, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2009
i think they should drug test their managment. lots of coke floating around in that place. people outside of the place see it how come they dont???
just wondering

AOL

#5 Nov 28, 2009
remember that girl that worked in the office. I believe her name was Kelly, big drug addict!
marcy

White Plains, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2009
kelly who ?
Dept of Labor

New York, NY

#7 Nov 29, 2009
its me wrote:
Why is it that the manager's at wal mart dc 6038 get promoted because of who they sleep with. Why is that wal mart manager's can get away with fudging the book's. Why is it that wal mart manager's can talk about and make fun of people who are hurt and get away with it. Why is the wal mart dc allowed to make people think they will lose their jobs if they get. Why is the wal mart dc allowed to tell people not to go to the doctor's and see how you feel in the morning. Question's that will probaly never be answered because the management staff has to cover up for all they have done in the last 15 years. All their elegal promotion's, all their drug taking, all their mistreatment of hard working employees. If Sam Walton was still alive he would fire every single manager up there. Wake up NEW YORK State Labor department, And get yourselves involved, we will talk.
Stop in any N.Y.S. Dept of Labor office, file and sign a complaint.
We'll take the investigation from there.
We do not investigate hear say.
just wondering

AOL

#8 Nov 29, 2009
marcy wrote:
kelly who ?
Not sure of her last name. this was awhile ago.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 29, 2009
theres alot of cheating going on there thats for sure.
yep yep

Manlius, NY

#10 Nov 29, 2009
Filled with cheaters thats for sure.
marcy

White Plains, NY

#11 Nov 30, 2009
i know who your talking about. she moved more snow than a push broom
slippery sal

Homer, NY

#12 Nov 30, 2009
i know of one scum bag that was out on disability for some bs surgery that was pushin a snow broom to. and hes management. how do you get a job in this place? by the line?
former

Chittenango, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2009
slippery sal wrote:
i know of one scum bag that was out on disability for some bs surgery that was pushin a snow broom to. and hes management. how do you get a job in this place? by the line?
No! You gobble, nibble, chew then swallow .
The Ski Doo

Ithaca, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2009
Give me her name I am looking for a Kilo!
ButterBall

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Dec 2, 2009
I hear they are gonna be downsizing in that place, I believe they have a new boss or something.
Tater

New Hartford, NY

#16 Jan 25, 2010
Well having worked there for over 15 years I could tell a story a day, each worse then the last. Theft,cover-ups,blacklisting,t hreats,drug abuse, and that is just starting with the 20 or so people at the top from GM down to OP. If they were to drug test upper management without warning over 50% gone instantly.
Bosnian From Utica

Frisco, TX

#17 Jan 25, 2010
Dept of Labor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop in any N.Y.S. Dept of Labor office, file and sign a complaint.
We'll take the investigation from there.
We do not investigate hear say.
You don't need any new complaints. Just review all WalMart Workman's Comp cases. You will see that all of them develop the same exact way as the original poster described, yet Walmart wins in court and complaints go unanswered. Either you are in on it with them or you are turning the blind eye so you can keep this "valuable" employer in the area.
Bosnian From Utica

Frisco, TX

#18 Jan 25, 2010
What they need is Class Act lawsuit.
oh yeah there is

Manlius, NY

#19 Jan 25, 2010
Michelle wrote:
theres alot of cheating going on there thats for sure.
ALOT of CHEATING especially with managers...on weekends too!!! and yes they do treat their employees like shit. thats right...what does management have ...oh yah-a high school diploma..GO them!!!
yeah

Fayetteville, NY

#20 Jan 25, 2010
Call Labor Standards or the Division of Human Rights at the DOL if you think there is a legitimate accusation of employee abuse or discrimination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 1 min Try pesticide 29
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 3 min Whoop Busted 30
New hartford is the new east utica 4 min Lowlife magnet 210
Chuck U Schumer 5 min sal 10
Ask Lenny DePaul why he's an EX Marshal. 9 min Expected this 24
Kelly Esche 12 min CNYs Slimiest 64
Mega nomics Mark Flagg 14 min Yoohoo 2
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 43 min RIIIDE that boy 344

Utica Jobs

More from around the web