Delia Foley - mohawk valley ballet

Delia Foley - mohawk valley ballet

Posted in the Utica Forum

carson

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2011
anyone know anything about this broad? is she retiring?
Ballet

Syracuse, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Broad?! excuse me?! That is the most immature thing anyone could say! She is an EXTREMELY well know, and very well off woman who happens to be the BEST ballet teacher in the area!!! She has trained countless professional ballerinas!!Yes she has retired, but that is a loss to everyone in the ballet world! Thankfully is still blessing many with her knowledge and teaching skills at Ballet Arts of CNY a few days a week!!!! Unless you have danced YEARS for her, you have no place to say ANYTHING disrespectful about her!!!
Bullet Boy

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Did she have a place on Broad St?
yeah

Manlius, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Ballet wrote:
Broad?! excuse me?! That is the most immature thing anyone could say! She is an EXTREMELY well know, and very well off woman who happens to be the BEST ballet teacher in the area!!! She has trained countless professional ballerinas!!Yes she has retired, but that is a loss to everyone in the ballet world! Thankfully is still blessing many with her knowledge and teaching skills at Ballet Arts of CNY a few days a week!!!! Unless you have danced YEARS for her, you have no place to say ANYTHING disrespectful about her!!!
VERY well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 43 min Trumps Army 286
i hate people with snow tires and good traction 1 hr snows 18
Chuck Schumer Dopey 2 hr Jimmy 4
LGBT powerlifting championships add Mx (Third g... 5 hr Hetucksitinhisazzton 13
Scofflaw booked for bad check! 5 hr Hisveryhurtvagatucci 8
Transgender Atlantic City nj Arrest 6 hr Facts is a pervert 67
Only in Tuckerton NJ 6 hr Facts is a pervert 45
Herb Philipson's being sold 7 hr Alan 67
who know the dawn grillo story (Sep '08) 8 hr all nonsense 141
Downtown hospital 9 hr Interesting Times 101
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 10 hr Gone To Seed 37
Utica attorneys 13 hr Pizza Freak 29

Utica Jobs