Does Jenel Boston EVER work a full week?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Russell

Clinton, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Off again today. I can't recall the last time she worked all 5 days. Powles is right behind her.
wondering

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Russell wrote:
Off again today. I can't recall the last time she worked all 5 days. Powles is right behind her.
So are you blaming her or the station? I'm sure it has something to do with scheduling from WKTV.
I love her

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 19, 2013
She is hawt........
Sunshine 6403

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jul 19, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you blaming her or the station? I'm sure it has something to do with scheduling from WKTV.
She is so awful at her job maybe the station can only stand her 2 days a week. The new reporter her first name is Anna, is very good. Plus, you can understand her. Both Jenel & Jason should learn how to speak & read. I am tired of hearing Jason say excuse me, excuse me. He reads the same stories within the 2 hrs. of the so called news and makes the same mistakes. I guess practice does not make perfect.
Agree

New York, NY

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Noticed that too...
Don't know about Jenel but I think Jason is just lazy. Never did much when sportscaster, and now seems to be finding a way out of work doing the morning show. Just another example of how this station is run by management.
Russell

Clinton, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Jenel is not there yet gain today and it seems a if Powles can barely stay awake. How do these two shameless goofs still have a job?
Lisa

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Russell wrote:
Jenel is not there yet gain today and it seems a if Powles can barely stay awake. How do these two shameless goofs still have a job?
It's just the news, relax and listen. their not after Academy Awards dude, it's just the news!!!!
Russell

Clinton, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the news, relax and listen. their not after Academy Awards dude, it's just the news!!!!
Wow - may YOU are the one that needs to relax. You, after all, took the time to reply. LOL - some of you are too funny.
Jack Apples

Rome, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Yesterday he said "She'll be back tomorrow"

And another day off today.
Sunshine 6403

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Russell wrote:
I hope they got rid of her.Going on two weeks, but I still see her ugly puss on their commercials.
Well

New York, NY

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently their job is to critique the local news staff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 6 min wboroparent 13
What Happened To All NH Lesbo Teachers Posts 13 min talking points 2
Teachers Make More Money Than Lawyers In Utica? (Mar '13) 18 min Perry Poor Mason 102
Drugs and the UFD 20 min Truth Detector 7
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 24 min Gym Teacher 292
DON'T Send Children to Utica College 26 min Gamester 131
Bobby O Threaten Catholic Monks on his blog, th... 59 min Cwack Wegal Team 3
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 1 hr LOL Dickwad 19
TODD HOBIN- head football coach NH 2 hr the hoffmans 12
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 4 hr omg 4,781
Who is Mike Tebsherany? (Apr '12) 8 hr sicko 46
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters