Vin Nesci Speaks All
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NHPD

AOL

#62 Oct 22, 2009
mike wrote:
whats the matter vin dont have the balls to put your name on post. I put the signs on my house because ( NOT BRIAN MILLER)I know what kind of person you are and I DONT want you in anykind of office. You are in it for your self and not the people. Trust me if I could I would move but I would have to tell them about you and no one would buy. So if you dont mind keep me and my wife out of this BS. As for her brother (who we have no contact with) well lets just say I sure you have so real winners on your side so lets not go there and stop the BS. If you have something to say say it to me not on-line
Looks like someone brought you out of the closet. Obviously you been posting about vin and checking this forum out and making many comments, when the truth comes out about someone like you and you are exposed, you don't like it. You shouldn't throw stones at people when you live in a glass house. Obviously you have a problem with vin and should take it up with him.
mike

Long Eddy, NY

#63 Oct 22, 2009
With a much cooler head I must say I do not know who may have posted the "castle estates" I assued who made it amd may or may not have been right so I must say I am sorry if I am wrong . I do regret responding to the post as it was just as childish . I did not like being told about this web site and that my name was on it. Do I have a Miller sign on my lawn yes but that is my right that is why we have a right to vote so please vote vote for the person you feel will do the best job but make sure you vote . And if you have something to say on this site try and keep it to the facts as I will from here on in.
You are Pathetic

Cortland, NY

#64 Aug 4, 2010
mike wrote:
With a much cooler head I must say I do not know who may have posted the "castle estates" I assued who made it amd may or may not have been right so I must say I am sorry if I am wrong . I do regret responding to the post as it was just as childish . I did not like being told about this web site and that my name was on it. Do I have a Miller sign on my lawn yes but that is my right that is why we have a right to vote so please vote vote for the person you feel will do the best job but make sure you vote . And if you have something to say on this site try and keep it to the facts as I will from here on in.
Keep it to the facts hu?! Here is a fact you dont even have enough money to pay your bills, so heres a thought before you go running your mouth about people. Check your self at realities door, before you reply with comments on TOPIX about people or your "neighbor". If anyone needs to move it most likely should be you, your bringing down the property value to the development and your mouth is ruthless...almost a year later and i happen to notice this post...If I lived next to you I'd put an invisable fence up to keep you animals away. I have inlaws on oxford and i find it unbelievably funny that everyone knows how loud and nosey you people are. GROW UP.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#65 Aug 5, 2010
stroker wrote:
wasnt he in charge in the detective unit when they blew that investigation and falsely charged an inocent man and then had to release him.Yes there were other police officers on that case but he was the person in charge, as captian, and he did review the paperwork ,I presume.Seems thats why pyleman didnt like him much after that screwup.
I thought this was a strange being so old. Upon reading some of these POSTS ON THIS GUY and thinking about it, I decided to try to locate the one where someone was asking about which case. I found Pylman's name here and decided to go with this thread. It is late, thus I am not interested in locating what I saw earlier!

Anyhow, the case that a poster was referring to was the jow Smith and the Desiree Case Case. Joe Smith's original lawyer was Robert Moran! I have opinions on that case that I won't discuss, but Pylman is amongst one of the smartest men I know and he would have gone through that case tooth and nail. So, in order for Mikey to release this man, Joe Smith, he convicted, I can't help but think Mikey did jslkdfjea9tuq 9or0=ir9ri j 0adu9fg wqr Guess what I think!

Pylman is a man of HONOR, NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A STOOGE OR FOOL! I NEVER MET PYLMAN, PERSONALLY, I WON'T SAY HOW I KNOW OF HIM, BUT THIS MAN WAS THE TROOPER THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN MESMERIZED OVER SINCE HIS VERY EARLY DAYS OF RUNNING OUT OF HIS COP CAR AND CHASING A CRIMINAL!

NO ONE COULD EVER MAKE ONE MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY EVER BELIEVE PYLMAN IS OR EVER WAS OR COULD EVER BE CORRUPT! WHEN HE SAID HE WAS IMPUGNED, HE WAS IMPUGNED!
Pylman

Conklin, NY

#66 Nov 20, 2013
gremlin wrote:
he dont even like people in the Democrat party he is running with. He bashes them behind their backs.Someone should just listen to him.
Now leave vin alone he did my dirty work and what did he think ? I was going to keep him around? He was good for one thing squealing on all his coworkers than I had to get rid of him and force him out That's about all bin neaciii is good for !!!!!!
myers

Harpursville, NY

#67 Nov 20, 2013
Pylman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now leave vin alone he did my dirty work and what did he think ? I was going to keep him around? He was good for one thing squealing on all his coworkers than I had to get rid of him and force him out That's about all bin neaciii is good for !!!!!!
and how much did ply man cost the city to vacate the job .almost a million to settle the contract he had.
Pullman the PUNK

Ithaca, NY

#68 Nov 21, 2013
Nancy Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was a strange being so old. Upon reading some of these POSTS ON THIS GUY and thinking about it, I decided to try to locate the one where someone was asking about which case. I found Pylman's name here and decided to go with this thread. It is late, thus I am not interested in locating what I saw earlier!
Anyhow, the case that a poster was referring to was the jow Smith and the Desiree Case Case. Joe Smith's original lawyer was Robert Moran! I have opinions on that case that I won't discuss, but Pylman is amongst one of the smartest men I know and he would have gone through that case tooth and nail. So, in order for Mikey to release this man, Joe Smith, he convicted, I can't help but think Mikey did jslkdfjea9tuq 9or0=ir9ri j 0adu9fg wqr Guess what I think!
Pylman is a man of HONOR, NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A STOOGE OR FOOL! I NEVER MET PYLMAN, PERSONALLY, I WON'T SAY HOW I KNOW OF HIM, BUT THIS MAN WAS THE TROOPER THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN MESMERIZED OVER SINCE HIS VERY EARLY DAYS OF RUNNING OUT OF HIS COP CAR AND CHASING A CRIMINAL!
NO ONE COULD EVER MAKE ONE MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY EVER BELIEVE PYLMAN IS OR EVER WAS OR COULD EVER BE CORRUPT! WHEN HE SAID HE WAS IMPUGNED, HE WAS IMPUGNED!
He's a punk and you are too you don't no what your talking about OBVIOUSLY if Pylmann didn't rescue Julian he never would have been chief. Pylmann is corrupt as they come just ask the troops he worked with he better hide in Albany the disgraced xchief even made his family address him as CHIEF UNTIL THEY THREW HIM OUT!
10 4 brother

Lee Center, NY

#69 Nov 21, 2013
Pylman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your all just jealous of vinny the whole three or for of you who keep changing your id. He beat ou in your own game. Good for him. You are the cops down there who were the biggest ass suckers and little vinny made the touchdown around you and left with the rank of ca pee tan. Ha Ha . Keep crying on topix ass fools. Gee after a 20 plus years of doing a important job as police officers you few miserable souls have all to do on this moronic site. Shame on you.
Court attendant

Glenfield, NY

#71 Nov 21, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>what about the cop that forged the overtime slips and pylman gave him full retirement pension.pylman is a disgrace..how about the cops that changed votes on the ballot box and pylman did no investigation. Into it. Want names on that.
Hi Gary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uneducated ]\[lGGERS THINK THERE ARE NANO FACTO... 3 min MARIOPUSS E COWARD 3
millions LAUGH AT ]\[lGGER ON URBAN DICTIONARY 4 min MARIOPUSS E COWARD 1
Angry Topix Troll Tazz Hanna FAILED her GED! 5 min Kay Hanna GED FAIL 1
Kneeling NFL players 5 min Fckn Utica losers 22
Urban Dictionary exposes "The Utica Degree"! 8 min Reaper 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 20 min A voter 39
where ARE THE MASSIVE # OF AFRICAS INVISIBLE F... 23 min Lampoon 2
Family court race 1 hr StopDrinkingTheWater 45
Cover up at OCJ 1 hr Hiding behind a b... 17
Prostitution bust 3 hr your mother 88