Vin Nesci Speaks All
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Pest

New York, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2009
A couple of days ago I was at public location, which I won't mention and over heard Vin Nesci discusing his dismay over the Roefaro/LaBella administration.

Apparently, Vin thought he was going to get something out of this adminstration and didn't. All I can tell you is that Vinny was ripping Dan LaBella/Roefaro apart and threaten to disclose them and his doings over the Utica Police Chief exam. Thank God cell phones have records on them.
Angelo Goofaro

Minoa, NY

#2 Jun 6, 2009
Vinny jumped the fence. Mu Uncle David knows it. Vinny was in like flint with Julian then he thoutht he would be in with my uncle and danny but they dont trust him. I tried tellin my uncle dave that vinny was going to be mad and see I told you so uncle dave. Dont worry about it they are in for 3 more years then everybody will be lookin for someplace else to live
melanoma

New York, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2009
he is never happy. most people would be content with the padded payrol job vinny has. no not him that big back stabber. never was a happy man, alwals complained even when julian took care of him. What did he ever do to get taken care of.
5th Lake

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2009
Sounds like the ship is on rough waters. Ya Ya, Vinny the cry baby wanted the Chief's job himself but greedy cousin Danny is keeping it for his stepping stone to Sheriff. Who knows, maybe fat Dan will loose his balance on the stepping stone and fall on his face.
Meg

Manlius, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2009
Is Vinny running for legislator?
Joker

Olmstedville, NY

#6 Jun 7, 2009
Meg wrote:
Is Vinny running for legislator?
He has too much parsley in his teeth
putrillo

Manlius, NY

#7 Jun 8, 2009
why is this man,who seems to be a nobody, so disliked?
Last chance

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2009
This is a man who went door to door last election cycle with his opponents ex wife and you ask why he is disliked?
i know

Manlius, NY

#9 Jun 11, 2009
he must be a cheating backstabber, by the way it sounds. WOW
Mr Anonymous

Rome, NY

#10 Jun 12, 2009
Well remember what Vinny was known as when he was with the Utica police. Everbody call him "THE PEST." True true true
Brutski

New York, NY

#11 Jun 12, 2009
Captain Yellowteeth
ben

Manlius, NY

#12 Jun 13, 2009
now phil dont pick on vin
Mayor LaBelly

New York, NY

#13 Jun 13, 2009
I made Poooo pants! I am King so clean me taxpayers!
voter

Manlius, NY

#14 Jul 27, 2009
oh god he is running again. he got beat once now the pest is back. Isnt that city job enough now he needs the county legislator pay to self serve himself and do nothing.My bet is he will get beat again because he has no good intentions for running and the public knows that.
legislator

Manlius, NY

#15 Jul 27, 2009
hees baacckk. He is running again and your right he will get beat. How low can you get to go door to door with the other mans wife to try to discredit him. The only person he discredited was himself thats why he lost and will loose again. He is useless and a person you cant trust.Why do the democrats keep putting him up ,they will never win that seat with him, he is not liked, and whoever keeps putting him up to run should do their homework on him.Tey would have won that seat last time if they ran anyone else.
Toothbrush

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2009
legislator wrote:
hees baacckk. He is running again and your right he will get beat. How low can you get to go door to door with the other mans wife to try to discredit him. The only person he discredited was himself thats why he lost and will loose again. He is useless and a person you cant trust.Why do the democrats keep putting him up ,they will never win that seat with him, he is not liked, and whoever keeps putting him up to run should do their homework on him.Tey would have won that seat last time if they ran anyone else.
He's a jerkoff and he has parsley in his teeth
gremlin

Manlius, NY

#17 Jul 28, 2009
he dont even like people in the Democrat party he is running with. He bashes them behind their backs.Someone should just listen to him.
pat

Manlius, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2009
Oh no, he is running again, whats his point ? they didnt vote for him last time when the democrats were running strong, and people had hope in the party. Now that the party shows no balls, he is going to lose real bad, no coatails effect now.Why dont he give up and let someone that could win, run for the position. JUST WHAT IS HIS POSITION. Hes got a city of Utica job from Rofaero, also his son got on the fire department,wat does he want next.
Albany Hill

Vernon, NY

#20 Jul 28, 2009
He can run for anything,
He ain't gonna win nothing!
Truthbrush

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2009
He still has parsley in his teeth. Turn your back on this rattle snake, and he will bite you. The guy is no fcking good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 north sports bar 5 min swingandmiss 17
Trump to Strip Citizenship 6 min El Chapo the dolt 13
Idiots driving 20 mph.... 20 min yeah 7
we will be at the new bar on the boulevard 40 min huh 7
Crazy Hockey Moms Part #3 42 min Tuffguys 13
Utica Library Needs To Be Shoveled 1 hr Johnny Wad 3
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 1 hr Jealous 20
Doug Jones WINS! F U Trumpsters!! 1 hr Ruski 22
Unstable Fire Marshall 3 hr Soccer mom 59
Par 7 hr Sorry 69