Rocco Elefante
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Revrider

Utica, NY

#23 Oct 20, 2013
Rocco is a Smart guy that grew up in this area and cares about how things are going.Give him a chance and I bet he does a good job.
Concerned

Cleveland, NY

#25 Oct 21, 2013
The choice is very clear. If Oriskany wants change, a change that is very clear ,concise and codified, Rocco Elefante is the beginning of that change. If a voter is not certain how Elefante can bring about change simply contact this candidate and inquire what his platform consists of and the answer should help to formulate a voters decision. Then contact the incumbent and ask your questions. The choice will become quite evident as to who can bring about change.
The truth

New Hartford, NY

#26 Oct 21, 2013
Rocco Schmocco wrote:
why should we elect someone that consistently cheated on his wife and used to have sex with his daughters friend angela, that what we need in office, how little morals could one possibly have
.... You have Absoulty no idea what your talking about, Angela was friends with his daughter and also young Rocco. Wrong "hairdresser"!! Get your FACTS STRIGHT BEFORE POSTING ABOUT SOMEONE. Or how about you go to the person and say it to them. There is no truth in Rocco and his daughters friends. Grow up and get a fuckn life.
The truth

New Hartford, NY

#27 Oct 21, 2013
the one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I know first hand -uckface, him and his son are totally different people and I know for sure who the hairdresser was that ROCCO SR. was screwing, so don't say its just a campaign smear you dumm -ucking pecker puller......how about all his fancy cars that are just kit cars....lol....just like him FAKE!!!
You know for a fact ha. GUARANTEE HER NAME WASN'T ANGELA!! People should know what they are talking about before talking shit!!
bob

Clinton, NY

#28 Oct 21, 2013
what do you think of Birch who wants to run for mayor of oriskany . His nice elder mother in her 70s or such having to cut her grass all by herself. Why don't he help her . What Class Act he must be. When I drive by and see her on the riding lawnmower I cringe.Is he too busy .
bob

Clinton, NY

#29 Oct 21, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know for a fact ha. GUARANTEE HER NAME WASN'T ANGELA!! People should know what they are talking about before talking shit!!
Your right about these people ,they are low scum of the earth , they will do anything to hold on to power. Its all coming from the competition in the hair business ,follow the signs on the yellow brick road.
Mitch

Clinton, NY

#30 Oct 21, 2013
billy wrote:
No he didn't grow up in this area, if your trying to keep this site going, but he did live in oriskany for a long time, thank goodness he is not part of the oriskany dried up power broker bosses who ran that town for years and some are backing koenig.If you want good change in government rocco would be a better choice. The other man is a push over for these power brokers who have controlled oriskany for half a century.Just look who has a koenig sign out there and follow the money. Good people of oriskany a change is long over due there.A good start is electing Rocco and this will put a dent in the Bosses who endorse Koenig. Your choice.They are running scared, the rumble on the street is the people are fed up and will speak up on the ballot.
I could care less who wins this thing. Just curious who an Oriskany "power broker" would be. I don't believe that there is such a thing.
real

Woburn, MA

#31 Oct 21, 2013
Your right that was giving too much credit to someone but it was a slang for some people that Dont know when to let it go and want control no matter how small
stamped

Utica, NY

#32 Oct 21, 2013
growup
Really

Clinton, NY

#33 Oct 21, 2013
Watch where Rocco goes and where he hangs out and you will find the truth you seek.
albert

Clinton, NY

#34 Oct 22, 2013
heard he hangs out at vickys hair salon and gets brazilians
albert

Clinton, NY

#35 Oct 22, 2013
that makes Koenig jealous
albert

Clinton, NY

#36 Oct 22, 2013
lol lol I love it this is fun
Rocco the clown

Clinton, NY

#39 Oct 22, 2013
really wrote:
The big surprise answer now evevyone hold your breath. Here goes. Club monarch. Another supporter who has a sign out in front wow glad that's all clear.
Thank you for putting that out there my wife appreciates that.
WOW

Utica, NY

#40 Oct 22, 2013
Do you actually think trash talk wins elections? You are a fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 2 min TooMuchMath 54
News Hanna Presents Medals To World War II Veteran 2 hr F U Hanna 1
Green Street, Utica, NY 5 hr Zak 11
Want to know 7 hr Curious 1
Cannot believe this 7 hr Curious 1
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... (Feb '15) 7 hr Stars4 22
Homosexuality should not be a topic in public e... 8 hr Gaggy 13
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 19 hr Diction 252
More from around the web

Personal Finance