Rocco Elefante
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

New Hartford, NY

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Really!!! This takes the cake in local politics!! This person is not qualified to be dog catcher. He thinks signs in Yorkville make him electable?? Ask around Yorkville about him and you will never ever vote for him!
Excuse Me

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 16, 2013
I live in Yorkville and have never heard of Koenig or the fact that he is the legislator for our district. I will vote for Elefante since Koenig has been invisible.
Really

New Hartford, NY

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Your excused, this is the first year for the new districts that's why Koenig will be your legislator next year.
ben

Medford, MA

#4 Oct 16, 2013
Hey Koenig keep staring at the ceiling at the meetings and being picentes puppet
Concerned citizen

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Rocco is putting in the efforts to get elected. He has a platform that is clearly outlined and has the vehicle to put the agenda in motion. An informed electorate would give elefante strong consideration come Election Day. As for this voter he has earned my vote and my support as my friends and family will look closely as to what Rocco has to offer for oneida county.
pauly walnuts

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2013
Really wrote:
Really!!! This takes the cake in local politics!! This person is not qualified to be dog catcher. He thinks signs in Yorkville make him electable?? Ask around Yorkville about him and you will never ever vote for him!
your a f@#%&* idiot!!! not qualified to be a dog catcher you say?!?! hes retired law enforcement... get your facts straight buddy...
Rocco Schmocco

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Oct 18, 2013
why should we elect someone that consistently cheated on his wife and used to have sex with his daughters friend angela, that what we need in office, how little morals could one possibly have
the one who knows

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2013
why would we elect a person into office that constantly cheated on his wife and had sex with his daughters friends?
cares

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2013
You should go to jail for slander!!!!
really

Boston, MA

#12 Oct 18, 2013
the one who knows wrote:
why would we elect a person into office that constantly cheated on his wife and had sex with his daughters friends?
hey retard there is a younger Rocco that is his son that is of the age of his daughters friends so before you try and I must say it won't work your smear campaign tacticts . Go fu you
KKKKKKKKKO

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2013
pauly walnuts wrote:
<quoted text> your a f@#%&* idiot!!! not qualified to be a dog catcher you say?!?! hes retired law enforcement... get your facts straight buddy...
wow !!!! retired utica law enforcement... those are super special qualifications :):):)
really

Clinton, NY

#14 Oct 18, 2013
big money and the Pacenti and Al Candido who was also law enforcement ( Candido makes over 100,000 ) The republican machine doesent want Rocco elected .Pull the filthy lies on topix out hoping something can stick. Now they are trying to belittle someone who dedicated 20 years into his community helping people in police work. A regular guy who worked as hard as any other good person.
Really

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2013
VOTE ROCCO ELEFANTE
doug

Clinton, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2013
we love you yea yea yea
cretin

Clinton, NY

#17 Oct 18, 2013
vote for me and I will set you free
Rocco the clown

New Hartford, NY

#18 Oct 18, 2013
Vote for me I have red shoes and a big nose.
the one who knows

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Oct 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text> hey retard there is a younger Rocco that is his son that is of the age of his daughters friends so before you try and I must say it won't work your smear campaign tacticts . Go fu you
yes I know first hand -uckface, him and his son are totally different people and I know for sure who the hairdresser was that ROCCO SR. was screwing, so don't say its just a campaign smear you dumm -ucking pecker puller......how about all his fancy cars that are just kit cars....lol....just like him FAKE!!!
really

Boston, MA

#20 Oct 18, 2013
I couldn't believe it I was going down oriskany street about two o'clock the other night Monday there's Koenig stomping down one of elefantes signs.Is he nuts I should have got out a slapped him but he will eventually get caught
total review nof the slan

Clinton, NY

#21 Oct 18, 2013
I must put my 2 cents into this. First you call Rocco names , then you critize his vehicle, then you demean one of his supporters because of two signs she and her husband have in front of her house (Must be burning you up to see them posted out in front every time you drive by) If any decent person has been reading all the trash you have been spewing they can only feel sorry for your poor soul. Your hatred for Rocco is beyond just a political reason. If you don't like his political views just vote for your friend Koenig. If rocco did sometinng to hurt you just walk up to him state your remarks to his face and see what happens. You coward.. If this is how your friend Koenig wants to conduct his campaign by using trash like you to try to smear his opponent he deserves to loose.Be a man and just campaign for your friend Koenig like any decent person would. You are not getting him any more votes by talking trash .I am not going to play games with you and answer your sick remarks .If I had a person like you for a supporter I would resign.
total review

Clinton, NY

#22 Oct 18, 2013
I must put my 2 cents into this. First you call Rocco names,then you critizize his vehicle,then you demean one of his supporters because of two signs she and her husband have in front of their house.( Must be burning you up to see them posted out in front every time you drive by)If any decent person has been reading all the trash you have been spewing they can only feel sorry for your poor soul.Your hatred for Rocco is beyond political reason. If you don't like his political views just vote for your friend Koenig. If Rocco did something to hurt you just walk up to him and state your remarks and see what happens.You coward.If this is how your friend Koenig wants to conduct his campaign by using trash like you to try to smear his opponent he deserves to loose.Be a man and just campaign for your friend Koenig like any decent person would. You are not getting him any more votes by talking trash.I am not going to play games with you and answer your sick remarks.If I had a person like you for a supporter I would resign

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chips ahoy 2 min Smashed 2017 1
Sexless Marriage 34 min Dead Marriage 17
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 36 min Agree 122
utica ny sin city 1 hr Smashed 2017 1
hotel utica 1 hr Smashed 2017 1
Utica NY Bleecker Street 1 hr Smashed 2017 1
utica ny 315 1 hr Smashed 2017 1
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 1 hr Big Black Eye 80
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 1 hr Aldi 172
Claudia Bad Mouthing 2 hr No more freak shows 38