Gas prices - Utica
Disgusted

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
production cuts and refinery issues. If I hear these excuses one more time, I swear .... Every time the price goes up, you hear about production cuts. So, PRODUCE MORE ! Refinery issues... FIX THEM FOR GOD SAKE. Why is there a refinery issue one month, then not the next, then an issue again ? BULLSPIT. Price Gouging. Politicians say they are looking into why the price spikes, but they get their cut, so nothing will come of it. Same old Utica screwing the consumer. Can't wait to move out of this area. Just a few more months until my kid finishes school....Thankfully.
hello

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
This makes me laugh. The stupid liberal soccer parents that oppose hydrofracking but are driving Escalades and Lincolns around like they run on water and squirrel urine. Utica isn't screwing the consumer. YOUR LAWMAKERS ARE. Stop voting for these same old tools.
jason

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Another Obama promise busted. Compare gas prices from 2002 and now. Why isn't anyone calling the "savior" President out on the crippling gas prices? If Bush was still in office, the public would be roasting him alive.
are u kidding

New York, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Bull brothers have been price fixing for fricken years , they buy off all the politicians. The local convenince store owner told me he gets a spacial price from bull brothers, but he has to call them every morning to find out the minimum price he can charge that day. it's call PRICE FIXING. Moron government can't ifgure it out???????
yes

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
jason wrote:
Another Obama promise busted. Compare gas prices from 2002 and now. Why isn't anyone calling the "savior" President out on the crippling gas prices? If Bush was still in office, the public would be roasting him alive.
True.
texwex

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Not good to high,,I dont like $4:00 AND ABOVE A GALLON
Southern Avenger

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Can anyone figure out how much of a gallon of gas is Tax?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 19, 2013
There is a site I saw months ago that listed every state, then you added your local sales tax. The stations used to be required to show the actual fuel price, and then the Federal and States taxes. But since politics got involved the practice vanished. It would be good to go back to. It would be interesting to see gas prices for the nation without including taxes ect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosmos cafe clinton drug bust forces closure 41 min you sure 3
Two Tone's Tacos 41 min brain 11
retro fitness 42 min the mill 19
Blocking the sidewalk 1 hr idiot 34
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Doug77 5,942
who is Chris Jenkins luvera 1 hr Mohawk 2
Where is Charles (chuck) Laning? (Jun '11) 1 hr Ikh 237
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr rothman 15
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 9 hr Ghost Region 224
More from around the web