WOUR - The Joke Of Central N.Y.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

East Syracuse, NY

#41 Nov 22, 2012
Two songs commercials two songs commercials. Hey let's play sports live too and have a pre game of yapping for 3 hours also. Unreal. Joke

Syracuse, NY

#42 Oct 20, 2013
Howard Stern wrote:
They all just want to be like HOWARD anyway they are all rip offs..
and as for Terrestrial Radio it is DEAD.
SIRIUS XM is the best 12 bucks a month I spend.
it has everything and more and NO COMMERCIALS on the music channels..
Satelite Radio is the only way to go.
You can't be for real. Terrestrial radio is strong as always. People are not going to pay monthly fees just to hear washed up DJ's like Howard Stern hash over the same old stale jokes and scenarios. Then, move the satellite radio inside, and you can't get a signal without having an outside antenna. you can have it. That is what should be free, or pay me to listen to it.

Forest Hills, NY

#43 Oct 20, 2013
Sorry folks but this station never had good music.....I agree with the earlier post by Debbie.

United States

#44 Oct 20, 2013
Bbo wrote:
Sorry folks but this station never had good music.....I agree with the earlier post by Debbie.
Is the only ACDC song they ever play is "Highway to hell" 2x a day as if they don't own any good old ACDC? and I bet they still play Argent's horrific "Hold your head up!" 3x a day?
Guglielmo Marconi

Syracuse, NY

#45 Oct 20, 2013
With such a dizzying array of choices in terms of music & information delivery systems available today (many of which are free), why on Earth would anyone get so worked up over the programming of a single local radio station? If it doesn't suit your fancy, move onto the next purveyor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Trust Local Government? 4 min ruff 14
Dream City Mattress rip off 4 min Goin2 metro 1
Keeler promoting politics!!! 12 min WakeupWIBX 1
FOX channel - static noise sound on Spectrum 12 min Timul 1
Voss to Remain Closed 34 min Inspector General 11
Utica Phoenix Latest Edition 39 min Cats love it 25
Was Mr Rogers A Pervert? 43 min Hastobeetru 14
Stupid Waitresses 1 hr very true 66
Shots fired at KROCK night at pizza boys 3 hr bob 9
Heather Mowat 10 hr Back Door Man 22