Animals in the Cold freezing temp
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hank hill

Concord, NC

#23 Jan 24, 2013
I hate cow killers wrote:
Today I saw a f'n "livestock" truck with pathetic cows being hauled the slaugher house on oriskany blvd. The filthy truck drivers don't care how cold the animals are. There is a burton's livestock exchange in vernon and the "farmers" drop the pathetic cows off there when they stop giving tons of milk. They walk away from their cows and let the vile slaughter industry take over. The cows must have been freezing in that devilish slaughter truck today. I hate anyone that has to anything to do with the slaughter industry.
you need to get a clue fool. They go to the auction for other ppl to buy to produce milk, very few from there end up at slaughter, well not that day anyway. I guess most of them do end up at slaughter eventually but mostly around here they are DAIRY cows, and most dairy farmers will not send an animal to slaughter unless it's going to die naturally anyway and why not put food on the table and stop the animals suffering? Besides, you have no idea what goes into producing any of your food so you need to just stop talking, youre a friggen idiot. If you had taken 2 seconds to look at the trailer I bet it had plastic covering the holes in the sides of it, the animals are packed in there so they don't shift the weight of the load, so they were not cold. And, let me ask you where, between picking up the animals and getting them to the auction (there are federal limits as to how long those animals can be on that tlr because there is no food or water available for them in the tlr) where is the driver supposed to 1) find a shower, since there aren't any real truck stops in the area, and 2) find the time to take a shower and get where hes going just so he can unload the animals and get dirty again? Why not do the job and then take a shower?
hank hill

Concord, NC

#25 Jan 24, 2013
Today I saw a f'n "livestock" truck with pathetic cows being hauled the slaugher house on oriskany blvd. The filthy truck drivers don't care how cold the animals are. There is a burton's livestock exchange in vernon and the "farmers" drop the pathetic cows off there when they stop giving tons of milk. They walk away from their cows and let the vile slaughter industry take over. The cows must have been freezing in that devilish slaughter truck today. I hate anyone that has to anything to do with the slaughter industry.
Oh and I was born and raised on a dairy farm and have yet to see any cow that gave "tons" of milk.

You don't know shit, so just shut up and enjoy your cheeseburger hypocrite.
I hate cow killers

Herkimer, NY

#26 Jan 24, 2013
I bet it had plastic covering the holes in the sides of it, the animals are packed in there so they don't shift the weight of the load, so they were not cold. And, let me ask you where, between picking up the animals and getting them to the auction (there are federal limits as to how long those animals can be on that tlr because there is no food or water available for them in the tlr)
You don't know anything fool! What about the recent story from Syracuse where a slaughter truck driver (azzhole) was hauling pathetic cows to PHILIDELPHIA for the slaughter. The driver (azzhole) slammed the cows into a low overpass and killed most. Of course many cows were injured so the powers that be "humanely" shot their brains out.
hank hill

Charlotte, NC

#27 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>You don't know anything fool! What about the recent story from Syracuse where a slaughter truck driver (azzhole) was hauling pathetic cows to PHILIDELPHIA for the slaughter. The driver (azzhole) slammed the cows into a low overpass and killed most. Of course many cows were injured so the powers that be "humanely" shot their brains out.
well if the "powers that be" knew how to correctly shoot the animals then yes, that was the humane thing to do, rather than having the animals scared and injured and only hurting themselves further, yes the "humane" thing would be to stop their suffering. I guess you've never been to an old city in a semi, no worries. There are low bridges and underpasses, not all are marked. The driver should have gotten out to look but, well too late for that now isn't it?

I don't agree with the slaughtering of perfectly healthy animals either, however I do know that there comes a time when a cow is at the end of her life, not producing milk, not eating, but not sick. At that point, why make her suffer it out and just wait for her body to give out? Most farmers know their animals well enough to look at them and know its time, they know the cows habits like you would know your dogs. You cant euthanize a cow like you can a dog and expect to get put food on the table, for the same reason you can't give someone a lethal injection and then harvest their organs. And where would farmers bury all these cows that would die over 20-40 years of running a farm if they did let nature take its course?

I know thats not how the world operates when it comes to processing and packaging any meat, however most local farmers buy the cows to produce milk, not beef.
omn

Herkimer, NY

#29 Jan 26, 2013
People need to take care of there animals or b ticketed
Slappy

Ithaca, NY

#30 Jan 26, 2013
If I left my fetus outside in the cold no one would give a sh*t
gov save primates

Clark Mills, NY

#31 Jan 26, 2013
Don't worry Blacks get free heat, free food, free hog jowls.
He used my cell

Utica, NY

#32 Jan 26, 2013
bring in the dog and put out the blacks

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#33 Jan 26, 2013
He used my cell wrote:
bring in the dog and put out the blacks
Which cell did he use? Cell phone or jail cell?
speak out

Carthage, NY

#34 Jan 26, 2013
with 80000 people in this chit hole city there has to be animals being left in the cold and for the police not to find pets in the cold means the upd is not doing their job because the odds are aginst them
He used my cell

Utica, NY

#35 Jan 26, 2013
LOL guess we will have to wait and see.
hank hill

Milton, WI

#36 Jan 26, 2013
speak out wrote:
with 80000 people in this chit hole city there has to be animals being left in the cold and for the police not to find pets in the cold means the upd is not doing their job because the odds are aginst them
how are they not doing their job? If you know of an animal thats out in the cold just pick up the damn phone and call them. Why make the animal suffer because you think the police should already know, they cant find them all without your help!
Of course, a little common sense in the owners would help but I fear thats a bit much to hope for.
lou

Herkimer, NY

#37 Jan 27, 2013
Sad
Yup

Earlville, NY

#39 Jan 27, 2013
Its about 62,000 according to the most recent (2011) census.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kreashun 39 min Smashed 2017 1
chips ahoy 45 min Smashed 2017 1
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Dead Marriage 17
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr Agree 122
utica ny sin city 1 hr Smashed 2017 1
hotel utica 2 hr Smashed 2017 1
Utica NY Bleecker Street 2 hr Smashed 2017 1
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 2 hr Big Black Eye 80
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 2 hr Aldi 172
Claudia Bad Mouthing 3 hr No more freak shows 38