Urgent

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

every year the police find a dog and or dogs in the cold hopefully they are out looking on this cold night and not waiting for a 911 call,,,
Worry wart

Pawling, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Urgent wrote:
every year the police find a dog and or dogs in the cold hopefully they are out looking on this cold night and not waiting for a 911 call,,,
I love animals but get a grip . The police are busy with other things such as fighting crime and keeping human beings safe. I'm sorry but you can't worry about everything . Let the humane society figure it out. If you want to stay up all night and worry and feel sorry for people such as elderly and children..
Urgent

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Worry wart wrote:
<quoted text> I love animals but get a grip . The police are busy with other things such as fighting crime and keeping human beings safe. I'm sorry but you can't worry about everything . Let the humane society figure it out. If you want to stay up all night and worry and feel sorry for people such as elderly and children..
so abuseing a pet is not a crime and to think someone would be out in this weather would be comitting a crime its - 10 outside fool and if they find someone who is abusing a pet i will bet he will find more crimes withen
fantasy fay

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Fail sauce
Charles

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

My dog loves being out in the cold all night. It toughens her up
Civil nerd

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey chuck. If anyone needs to be outside all night it's you.
Wrong nice try

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

64 here. Sun coming up.
Call it in

South New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

More people should be aware of what their neighbors are doing and take a stand. If you are in your warm home and hear a dog crying outside, check it out. If the pet stays outside for an extended period of time then call the police.
Worry wart

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Charles wrote:
My dog loves being out in the cold all night. It toughens her up
that's not nice you idiot too cold. I'm sure just looking for reaction
Call it in

South New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

And by the way, the same goes for leaving your pets in a car when it's 90 degrees out!
whoa

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

i know that there are people out there that are homeless. staying in old empty buildings just to survive. there are places for them to go to. but they would wrather freeze to death because they don't want to pay for rent as they have other things to do with their money.
dean

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

People can help themselves. They know how to get indoors from the cold even if they are homeless. Domesticated animals can't. They are essentially helpless and entirely reliant upon humans. That's what makes it so heartbreaking. Just be vigilant in your neighborhoods.
jan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Amen to that, dean.
hank hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Samantha wrote:
I have some feral cats around my house and I worry how they stay warm in these sub zero temps. I built a box lined with Styrofoam and leave my garage door cracked enough for the to get in. The box is in the garage, that's all I can do for the poor things. Don't know if they use it but at least I tried something.

great! Thats awesome! You're my hero of the day.
mine

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

My neighbors leave there dogs outside 24/7/365 never walk them or anything, Is it illegal they are out in below 10-15 degree weather i dont want to waste the police's time.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Worry wart wrote:
<quoted text> I love animals but get a grip . The police are busy with other things such as fighting crime and keeping human beings safe. I'm sorry but you can't worry about everything . Let the humane society figure it out. If you want to stay up all night and worry and feel sorry for people such as elderly and children..
I'd like to tie your ass out for a night or ... 6!
hank hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

mine wrote:
My neighbors leave there dogs outside 24/7/365 never walk them or anything, Is it illegal they are out in below 10-15 degree weather i dont want to waste the police's time.
what other option do you really have at this point? Call them, they'll come by and check out the situation and have them put them inside if need be. No big deal, they're getting paid for the hrs they are on the clock, have them do a little something for it and possibly save the dogs a miserable night out in this freezing cold.
hank hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Worry wart wrote:
yes Ill sit up all night and worry about ppl who have at the very least a roof over their head and blankets to cover up with, I love kids and the elderly too but how friggen hearltless are you to think one form of life is more valuable than another?! Thats like saying well theres an old lady sitting in the bus stop shelter but its not my grandmother so I'll let her sit there all night at -10 and drive by in the morning to see if shes still alive. Really?

Its not that difficult to pull your head out of your ass and bring the dog inside for a night. Its part of your duty as an animal owner to take care of it, otherwise you could have just left it where ever you got it from so someone with a little compassion and common sense could have adopted it and gave it a proper home.
Call it in

South New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

mine wrote:
You should call 911 and ask them to connect you to the proper person in your area- animal control or police. Please call- especially tonight.
I hate cow killers

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Today I saw a f'n "livestock" truck with pathetic cows being hauled the slaugher house on oriskany blvd. The filthy truck drivers don't care how cold the animals are. There is a burton's livestock exchange in vernon and the "farmers" drop the pathetic cows off there when they stop giving tons of milk. They walk away from their cows and let the vile slaughter industry take over. The cows must have been freezing in that devilish slaughter truck today. I hate anyone that has to anything to do with the slaughter industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

264 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Be kind to each other 5 min PEACE 1
Louis T. brindisi, his crime family of abusive ... 5 min Your name must contain 6
Clifford Fuel Waiting for Surprise Fat Boy 6 min Bobby Cracky 5
Who Is Michael Huerta 10 min Bobby Cracky 3
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 15 min Utica SamboTech Summit 119
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 18 min Utica SamboTech Summit 50
why ME AN RIGGIE FAILED AT LIFE AN NEED OBAMA T... 19 min Utica SamboTech Summit 3
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 20 min Bobby Lies and Riggies 38
aau basketball 1 hr Surely 41
Irish Fest 3 hr Heather knows 28
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••