Christmas Tree Shoppe

Christmas Tree Shoppe

Posted in the Utica Forum

hopeful

Fishers, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2009
I'm hoping someone knows if the rumor of a Christmas Tree Shoppe opening in the former Linens and Things is true. That would be wonderful!
Pharmhouse

Manlius, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2009
I always thought that the Pharmhouse Plaza would be a perfect spot...but either location is fine with me.
getting help

Manlius, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2009
I would love to see one here, because I always loved the one in Syracuse. Yet, lately I've noticed the goods at the store are getting cheaper and cheesier.
laughing

Watertown, NY

#4 Nov 6, 2009
Cheaper and cheesier is right. Thats why all you Utica morons want one here. Most of you travel an hour to Syracuse to save a few dollars....lol
I Just Love a Bargain

Manlius, NY

#5 Nov 6, 2009
I hope that the rumor is true, however when there was talk of them going next to the Burlington Coat Factory and it didn't materialize, I wrote to them. They replied that they were not coming to Utica now, but with there new expansion that they could be here in the next couple of years. If you want them to know that you're interested, contact them on their site. They responed to me the same day!!

I agree that some of the product lines have changed. I wish that they would return to the better items and product lines. But, it's still a bargain and I still find many things to buy.

Laughing can laugh all they want. I still have a great time there. The store is always busy and I always bring home several bags of great things. Maybe he/she ought to try it. It's a happy place and laughing seems mean and cynical. it might help his/her outlook.(My guess is that his wife really likes it and he just doesn't want one so close!)

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2014
laughing wrote:
Cheaper and cheesier is right. Thats why all you Utica morons want one here. Most of you travel an hour to Syracuse to save a few dollars....lol
So true. There's one here and it's just straight up garbage.
my two cents

Massena, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. There's one here and it's just straight up garbage.
You're an idiot; really bored one too ! This post died 5+ years ago !

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2014
my two cents wrote:
<quoted text> You're an idiot; really bored one too ! This post died 5+ years ago !
You're an idiot and a really bored one too! That's my two cents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moore pulls ahead 15 min Nate 16
Unstable Fire Marshall 16 min Sicko 68
Ramon Alvarado aka Boris 17 min Tit4tat 5
Comets Suck Again... 19 min Hockey dood 7
New Hartford Baskets 30 min SUCK UP 28
Melanie Grzesik Crack and Heroin (Jan '17) 43 min Tom 10
Pushy Policeman 59 min arch stanton 7
Par 1 hr Union needs to be... 78
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 13 hr UPD Old School 30
12 north sports bar 14 hr Old V baller 28