DJ Flow

Ilion, NY

#25 Dec 10, 2012
No doubt about it, Palmieri looks like the guilty party. Along with Chief Williams. Great post Ray!
Ray DickLick right on Q

United States

#26 Dec 10, 2012
DJ Flow wrote:
No doubt about it, Palmieri looks like the guilty party. Along with Chief Williams. Great post Ray!
Oh here he goes again with the fake prepackaged screennames again!

"UPDer" and "DJguy" and "BusDriverMan". As if he wants us to think all these supposedly random "people from all walks" [always formatted the same Subject-Profession / person format. And always, oddly they are enflowered with love for his 1 quarter-joke blog post picture again!

Funny when you read all of Topix you never see real people's SNs that look like that. Another obvious tell.
Your Mother

Rome, NY

#27 Dec 10, 2012
Ray DickLick right on Q wrote:
<quoted text>Oh here he goes again with the fake prepackaged screennames again!
"UPDer" and "DJguy" and "BusDriverMan". As if he wants us to think all these supposedly random "people from all walks" [always formatted the same Subject-Profession / person format. And always, oddly they are enflowered with love for his 1 quarter-joke blog post picture again!
Funny when you read all of Topix you never see real people's SNs that look like that. Another obvious tell.
Please son, take your meds and leave Ray and those who appreciate his work alone. Nobody from Topix made you the screen-name monitor. To tell you the truth, I'd be a lot prouder with Ray as a son.
Right Ray- Thats why

United States

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Right that's why his mom is a drunk just like he is lol! Yes Mrs. Jadwick must be "soooooo proud" of her son's worthless standing in life right? No job and he collects welfare while playing drunk property manager right? One more time Ray, you're the only person here talking yourself up. Anyone who is familiar with topix and has watched for even three days knows this isn't how real praise from real people sounds asshole. You're an idiot that's all. You think your fake BS you talk to Mike and all us is any more believable here? LOL! Get a life drunk! Wow you truly are a noob at this and pretty unworldly if you really think this somehow isn't as clearly obvious as it is. Maybe you should get back to taking your meds hmmm loser perv man?
Your Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Please son, take your meds and leave Ray and those who appreciate his work alone. Nobody from Topix made you the screen-name monitor. To tell you the truth, I'd be a lot prouder with Ray as a son.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#30 Dec 10, 2012
LOL!
Its shyttastic

United States

#31 Dec 10, 2012
Speak for yourself spam man.
Dude II wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny shyt. Jadwick's stalker needs to get a life.
Its shyttastic

United States

#32 Dec 10, 2012
What Ray wishes he could do.... MULTIPLE jokes instead of his usual one "kneeslapper" joke. Lucky for us is tenants will keep him busy today and he'll be drunk and passed out by 2pm as usual.
Its shyttastic

United States

#33 Dec 10, 2012
TheOnion.com
REAL professional humor and comedy. Not Ray Dicklicks regurged unfunny imaginary pretend scenareo garbage.
Example - The "Oscar Mayer Wiener Drone!"
http://www.theonion.com/video/area-man-to-mak...
Notice the real photoshop techniques! Unlike Ray Dicklick who only uses $2.75 worth of his pirated Photoshop lol!
Tbone

United States

#34 Dec 10, 2012
Its shyttastic wrote:
Speak for yourself spam man.<quoted text>
Ray rocks! His stalker needs some serious help.
Question

Rome, NY

#36 Dec 10, 2012
Does anyone know who the dark haired girl standing behind Jill Reale in the photo is?
Tbone

United States

#37 Dec 10, 2012
This IS funnier than rays stuff though! Maybe rays stalker is right! This is WAAAAY better and has MUCH more production value than rays stupid one piccie chuckles. WOW!

http://www.theonion.com/video/area-man-to-mak...
Donna R

Rome, NY

#38 Dec 10, 2012
I guess when it be time to go it be time to go! And what the Hell, if you can make a few hundred people happy at the same time, more power to ya.
Long arm of the law

Rome, NY

#39 Dec 10, 2012
Departing is such sweet sorrow. LOL. Funny post.
Still Standing

Rome, NY

#40 Dec 10, 2012
Give me a break
Sick of raytastic spam

United States

#42 Dec 10, 2012
Its shyttastic wrote:
TheOnion.com
REAL professional humor and comedy. Not Ray Dicklicks regurged unfunny imaginary pretend scenareo garbage.
Example - The "Oscar Mayer Wiener Drone!"
http://www.theonion.com/video/area-man-to-mak...
Notice the real photoshop techniques! Unlike Ray Dicklick who only uses $2.75 worth of his pirated Photoshop lol!
LOL! I guess when you see real satire and skill it kind of makes rays retarded substandard drunken crayon jobs look like the no talent filth it is!

TheOnion.com is so good that among his many other delusional promises of grandeur and claims to comic fame the hack even tried to say he had founded TheOnion.com ! Time for another drink Ray!
Please tell me

Ilion, NY

#43 Dec 10, 2012
Sick of raytastic spam wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess when you see real satire and skill it kind of makes rays retarded substandard drunken crayon jobs look like the no talent filth it is!
TheOnion.com is so good that among his many other delusional promises of grandeur and claims to comic fame the hack even tried to say he had founded TheOnion.com ! Time for another drink Ray!
Your transparent jealousy of Ray is doing nothing but getting him more hits on his site. Are you really that much of an idiot or are you really on Ray's payroll???
Pratt Bratt

Rome, NY

#44 Dec 10, 2012
Please tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your transparent jealousy of Ray is doing nothing but getting him more hits on his site. Are you really that much of an idiot or are you really on Ray's payroll???
The amount of time you spend stalking Jadwick speaks for itself. His farewell post today is brilliant AND hilarious. Deal with it.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#46 Dec 10, 2012
Please tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your transparent jealousy of Ray is doing nothing but getting him more hits on his site. Are you really that much of an idiot or are you really on Ray's payroll???
So what does that make 3 hits today? Wow! What do you make of of that pervert guy?.0000000002 cents? You really have no life if you sit there and draw some stupid picture then sit here all day pretending you are 30 other 'fans' and staring at your 12 hits on your dumb blog. I can tell you haven't had a woman in years.
Old timer

United States

#48 Dec 10, 2012
Ray has been bisexual since high school nowadays hes a mans man. How do you think half the losers he lets live there earn the rent? Most people that knew him long enuff know that. Duuuuuuh.
Sad but true

Ilion, NY

#50 Dec 10, 2012
Computer man Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone know how he supposedly died? If it was foul play the cops will have their work cut out for them. They could start with everyone in the photo!
How he died was the result of short-sighted typical Uticans. I wish him well with his USA site. Utica loses again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Aud: AHL Welfare All-Star game 4 min Pat Jizinski 203
Who has the best pizza in Utica 57 min Charlie 11
Lady in Gates Cole commercials 1 hr Charlie 7
New Hartford Schools Dangerous to our kids 1 hr santheman 19
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 1 hr plumber2000 168
OMG fat firemen on tv 2 hr Fire Marshal Bill 3
Employment Agencies 3 hr Gloria Stevens 5
Wendy Miga 8 hr yupp 17
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 10 hr Bend Over IanHob 294
Bernadette Romano-Clark 10 hr Annette 12
New Hartford Music Teacher 11 hr Elizabeth 5
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]