First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#21 Jan 2, 2013
The trial of JUDITHS husband took place on 12-11-12 in HANNIBAL( a Silence of the lambs clue location though out most of this story) and the date was "line up" is a deadly clue always..with her husbands Millennium birthday ..The charges set up on him though scumbag recruit "JUDITH DEVENEY" and then assisted by NYS OFFICER JESSE(another clue link name)..again anything MILLENNIUM in this is a direct clue link to the ZODIAC always deadly..The charges again were "dismissed" and that is where the name LANZA links here.. and by the 13th we had moved to out NEWTOWN location here..and every "anagram" to it fits..On the 12-14 the SANDYHOOK shootings took place..

Scumbags here in the NEWTOWN here were all ready to start the new "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" "scene" the day we moved in rushed off the set up s being staged on us by his own niece Aftin Deveney who by a fight she started got herself to the "reverse" Margaretville in Oswego home of her mother..

So my feeling is this had Aftin NOT started her drama bullshit ..we would NOT have moved when we did..and those SANDYHOOK children would highly possible NOT have been in school..Now Aftin and her mother who BOTH "reacted" to scumbag taunts outside that home..those scumbags were sent as the cover for just that reason for Aftin to use later..Like how the GREEN laces got in Tom Abelgores drive way on 4-7-11..Like how the "RED COP"postal letter arrived at the Fulton PD just days before the set up to shoot him took place..The FACTS are grossly redundant in M O of how each "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" "scene" takes place..

There are STILL deadly scumbags out side the windows here in NEWTOWN where there are few neighbors..Like the "OFF MEXICO" location Erin Maxwell died in.

SOON I will post my address and complete location photos ..and photo of the BUSH sign..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#22 Jan 2, 2013
YES- Hav e just mad he connection that Adam Lanza' MOTHER name was Nancy..YES NANCY is the name of the woman I spoke to at the FBI on 4-5-08 when the JUDGE hints of how they work a case were made from behind the observation wall and YES probably part of Officer Arigo's comments on my front lawn one day as he came to stick up for Maegan BUCK..with a "forensics" cop routine that day over a set up Eric and Maegan set up themselves..to get my signs about a taunts Maegan BUCK made at me about a dead little girl taken down ..a plan that backfired on them.. "WAIT TILL THEY TELL HER ERICKA"S ALIVE" then she tired later to claim she was saying it because the scumbags were YES..they were BUY is NOT why Maegan used it also..

Now that same "forensics" officer would link again to the BUFFALO BILL set up clues in 2011..and now I know why and how BUFFALO BILLS daughter was brought back into his life off that time frame "scene" and why he was set in 1994..for it all to fit a plan the other side had then linked to me..BUFFALO BILL complied having what the other side had over his head..and for that his daughter was brought back into his life..
Ummm---

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 2, 2013
She's claiming she had something to do with the massacre in Newtown. Can't someone lock her up for that?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24 Jan 2, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
lol its a battle of nitwits!!
Is losing a win? How the hell would that battle work???

Level 9

Location hidden

#25 Jan 2, 2013
Diana,are you really a woman? Or are you really a homo posing as a psycho?
hank hill

Brookfield, WI

#26 Jan 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Is losing a win? How the hell would that battle work???
lol I don't know, I was hoping theyd keep going and we could find out.

Level 9

Location hidden

#27 Jan 2, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I don't know, I was hoping theyd keep going and we could find out.
We'll have to stay tuned...
hank hill

Brookfield, WI

#28 Jan 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>We'll have to stay tuned...
should be worth the wait
good 1

United States

#29 Jan 3, 2013
BASE3 wrote:
I wasnt aware that --crickets-- constituted much of a --reaction--.
They knew it was you BECAUSE the cameras face scanned and alerted them the second you used to go in!! Dont you remember when they changed the BASE place and put new cameras? UTICA NOT OSWEGO!! I DONT KNOW the CLUE but the BASE is the comm and way to keep the control without YOU they call you ***NightHAWK*** and say you DONT GIVE A DAM and that makes you dangerous! They KNOW you are ON to THE KILL and worried! TODAY they are careful and know you are watching the CLUES closely!
The post from (02-21-12) had them FREAKING on that date where you saw THE CLUE "3525" because THATS THE BASE! Its the last 4 # CLUE phone of the pharmacy they dosed you with! THATS THE BASE 3 THREE! GET the CLUE? 3! They distracted you with the lottery # there with the schenectady FIRST BASE and you missed that CLUE!
The 3525# is the way the ROGUES remember and comm the orders from the DOC!!!!!!!!! They ALWAYS get there FIRST! The CLUE is in the 2 numbers there are 2 5s and a 2 but the 3 says there should be 3 5s!!!! Where is the THIRD BASE??
Hey there if you look at the address # of the parkway drugs you used to get your scrips at youll see how they WHO? THEY!! loaded you up with all that other stuff before the one cop got the others in on the first THRILL plan. You DO know who the DOC was that gave the brothers F the order dont you? The pharmicist brothers are coded CATCHER because they take the orders and pass the change to the stream. The SECOND time you almost caught a glimpse of the CLUE but The same DOC ---code PITCHER-- who ordered the dose they used on 3-29-05. And you KNOW what TOMORROW is! THEY KNOW YOULL KNOW! Remember when you QUESTION MARK the CLUE and he cut you SHORT! Wanted you to STOP asking questions he said! They knew if others asked you would only be able to say I DONT KNOW!!! They hid the CLUE even from your ideas you dont control but slipped with letting you see the 3525 and it is still the # of base THREE in utica!!
There are 3 feeders/stores on the books in albany logged under THRILL the slushy sign even said THRILL then and records WITH THESE # CLUES IN THE FILES ON ALL THE BASES!! The comm BASES are the CLUES you keep forgetting it always comes back to the pills! THINK! The feeder bases control every one under THRILL thats how they medicate them by doping their meds and switching the controllers in with the usual items and WHO wknows? Not a soul. They opened up the SECOND one on 04-05-84 and you remember that day! THAT DAY was the first day of THRILL calander it was IN THE CAKE BATTER! Scumbags! It ALL started on that day THAT WAS THE CLUE FROM THE COLD BLUE! OUT OF EAST (RIGHT)at the main schenectady FIELD office hub for the whole state for THRILL COMM! RIGHT! But NOT WEST! WHAT is out west and with WHO?????? You know the name before by syr TO THE WEST. The answer they spoke of ---THEY SAW ME AND LEFT--- when I was able to hear them was the schenectady BASE! That FIELD OFFICE is the region CENTER and main CLUE! There may be more bases TOMORROW I may be able to see the CLUE for any 4th BASE if I can find some perfect # like 3525!!! How many days from THAT FIRST DAY at the original BASE #1?? 04-05-84 was (01-01-0001) for THRILL calender and it still ticks today but they TIME OUT as long as you have THE BALL in your court! THRILL is at a fork and NOBODY will approach you until they think you have moved on and missed the CLUE from THAT DAY TUESDAY BASE 3!! And today of all days 12-31-12 the SCUMBAGS put up the post about BASE 3 and defend it from people WHO KNOWS who is part of the THRILL!! So you are safe as long as they know you are on to them I think. Good luck if I can reply again later I will with more.
Im not sure anyone saw this for what it was.
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#30 Jan 3, 2013
I LOVE how the Utica forum plays the real life trial of a victim of the scumbags as NUTS. YES the whole thing was a crazy trumped up charge from the start..at last we argee on something
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#31 Jan 3, 2013
Ummm--- wrote:
She's claiming she had something to do with the massacre in Newtown. Can't someone lock her up for that?
You would think(let hat be your first clue UUMMM) BUT that would also mean having to disprove what I claim and right now the "he" behind it all clues another plan over time....They cant just write everything off a nuts like idiots do here on the forum..They cant just lock you up for things they disprove..BUT then again "He" has control og JUDGES in this..
Diana Crackery

United States

#32 Jan 3, 2013
Another idiot troll crackhead agreeing with herself now. Go somewhere Crackery.
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#33 Jan 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
should be worth the wait

Ok let me give you a heads up now on the clue direction "He" is going with in this now..

The trial of Alan Jones(Davy Jones locker clue) the man convicted of killing 11 year old Erin Maxwell in the Pirates(Ver Plank and Morgan Rd intersection RUNGE cut me off at clue) story he concocted as a defense..Claimed she was acting a "scene" from PIRATES and slipped and hung herself. She died the next day afyer the 8-9 attack on 8-30-08(my sons NUS LIC plate 3088 "anagram" clue to a "CARRIE scene set up now on the 6-29 ..the 6 and 8 are "perfect" GEORGE clues again)

There was a media circus about the issues of her death linked to the faults that were just ignored at the "OFF MEXICO" DSS.. and how caseworkers(the all just hid behind a policy like ROGUE officer MD Beiderman and JESSE hid behind the law for example.) made visits to the unfit to live home and did nothing..

Now "JUSTICE FOR ERIN" works like this..Jones was tried and convicted..and 4 years later won his appeal..and his 25 to life conviction was overturned to a 15 plus BUT not life...he's now eligible for parole very soon..and now again The OSWEGO DA'S office..who has from Dorothy Mills to "JUDITH DEVENEY" heavily supported scumbag recruit activity in this(these TWO are the "sue" issue "He" manipulates now on me and my boyfriend for later use <- Keep an eye on that issue...and somehow now the OSWEGO DA"S Office who prosecuted the Erin Maxwell JUSTICE wrong is now promising to get Jones later..??? So I will say now my conception of the OSWEGO DA"S office on this matter was wrong..something is VERY wrong there.

What ever it is ..The clues strongly suggest it all links to the "sue" issue..a "later" plan they have.. That is where the name LANZA will link again..as the DIVORCE proceedings against "JUDITH DEVENEY" continue..JUDITH is one "He" seems to have disowned now off the officer JESSE issue ..BUT its clear that the JUDGE in the DIVORCE is where she plans to cash in again..as a scorned woman front...Right now she sits out in HIS mobile home trying to force him to lose that also in her "EVERYTHING IS MINE" set up on him and her use of the TRACTOR WHEEL as an "encrypted" clue could not have been more "perfect" Its the forwarding clue link the NYS LIC Plates..on her husbands SUV that she flaunted in 12-4-09 at Joks as I sat there..and the link to the one on his sister Margaretville in Oswego..they are the "anagram" dates of a Fulton Mans 8-2-08(2889) death..and his 8-6-08 funeral(8608) Those are GEORGE clues..Now GEORGE this one died of a clot death called a sudden attack that brought his "MOTHERS DAY OF THAT YEAR" death as a result at the (OZ-Dorothy clue "anagram" NYS Fair Grounds)....Now the tractor wheel clue JUDITH set..was link an "encrypted" link she placed as told to..for clue to JUDY BLANCH(clot)hards death on 5-3 by a tractor wheel "accident" claim..who's funeral was announced on 5-5..that would have been GEORGES birthday had he survived the sudden attack..Now This is how "He" and :they" use scumbag recruits to "encrypt" "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" clues to me clues to me like the LOTTERY use for instance. also that YOU and anyone else was supposed to know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Salesmen are the Least Respected Profession... 4 min yellow nails 2
Has Topix Influenced Your Views About Living Here? 8 min Gimme A Break 14
Whos Going To Africa For Christmas 8 min giant lips 2
Police say postal worker had a BAC of three tim... 12 min Ricd 13
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 13 min felon trash 315
Vinny Dier drug charges: update? 32 min The Bogie 2
Movers & moving companies (Jul '13) 55 min denver co movers 26
AHL Expanding West 56 min Sit and wait 33
Notre Dame Warmack 1 hr lmao 15
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NBC Sports10:45AM
Bills to release Mike Williams from injured reserve
Bleacher Report11:33 AM
Crushing End to Season Proves QB Is Priority No. 1
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Patriots clinch 5th straight playoff bye despite poor play - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:09 PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Bills' loss extends playoff drought to 15 seasons - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:56 PM
Jets' Ryan 'not worried' about possible firing
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great