Utica Flames Fan Club

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the "fan" page with the Utica Flames logo concepts done a week before the OD story?
You mean the concepts done by some fan? You mean the page created the day of the OD story? Yeah that page.
Mike C

Rome, NY

#23 Mar 5, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the concepts done by some fan? You mean the page created the day of the OD story? Yeah that page.
So the "fan" just randomly opened up Illustrator and did a sheet of vector logo concepts a week before the story, or the fan page, existed? Just check the imbedded image data. The concepts were done when only insiders knew about the deal.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
I must also add getting 1700 likes is quite an accomplishment for one person in a week.
" As long as the franchise is viable ", your quote, meaning as long as the team is subsidized by tax money. There will not be an incumbent returned to office in this community if one dollar of our tax money is spent on bringing this team in. We are in dire need of tax money spent on infrascruture, which our elected representatives seem to be ignoring.
GoFlamesGo

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 5, 2013
really guys? 1700+ in a week for a nonofficial page and you wanna poo-poo on everything? the negativeness really sucks the life out of utica
Boom Boom

Rome, NY

#26 Mar 5, 2013
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>
So the "fan" just randomly opened up Illustrator and did a sheet of vector logo concepts a week before the story, or the fan page, existed? Just check the imbedded image data. The concepts were done when only insiders knew about the deal.
Busted! LOL

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#27 Mar 5, 2013
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>
So the "fan" just randomly opened up Illustrator and did a sheet of vector logo concepts a week before the story, or the fan page, existed? Just check the imbedded image data. The concepts were done when only insiders knew about the deal.
It's possible.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#28 Mar 5, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
" As long as the franchise is viable ", your quote, meaning as long as the team is subsidized by tax money. There will not be an incumbent returned to office in this community if one dollar of our tax money is spent on bringing this team in. We are in dire need of tax money spent on infrascruture, which our elected representatives seem to be ignoring.
Again. A lot of inferences and predictions you are making.
zimzallah

Rome, NY

#29 Mar 5, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible.
It's also possible it's part of an astroturf effort, Monsieur I Just Randomly Popped Up February 13th.
Jay Radwick

Rome, NY

#30 Mar 5, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Btw Robert Esche has already secured the website uticaflames.com
Coincidence? I don't think so. Lol
See you in the fall!
Why, he registered that domain the same day you appeared here on Topix! It's another one of those wacky coincidences.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#31 Mar 5, 2013
zimzallah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also possible it's part of an astroturf effort, Monsieur I Just Randomly Popped Up February 13th.
Actually I registered on the 13th. The site wouldn't let me post anymore without registering I would use the name "the truth". Do a search. Then believe what you want. What continue to find amusing is the debating about this that goes on here like anyone has a say about the team coming. Lol. It's already done. Lol

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#32 Mar 5, 2013
Jay Radwick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, he registered that domain the same day you appeared here on Topix! It's another one of those wacky coincidences.
Actually the domain name was registered on the 14th. What I also find comical is the people around here actually thinking this is some sort of important outlet for information. I come here for entertainment and to talk about the area I grew up in. I just happened to get some info about this and posted it...but keep those conspiracy dreams Oliver stone! Lol
Our Boy Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#33 Mar 5, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the domain name was registered on the 14th. What I also find comical is the people around here actually thinking this is some sort of important outlet for information. I come here for entertainment and to talk about the area I grew up in. I just happened to get some info about this and posted it...but keep those conspiracy dreams Oliver stone! Lol
Give us a break..........Cretin!

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#34 Mar 5, 2013
Our Boy Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a break..........Cretin!
What do you mean with cretin? I see you post this everywhere. What does it mean?
Da Law

New York, NY

#35 Mar 5, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>What I also find comical is the people around here actually thinking this is some sort of important outlet for information.
You do realize that you've been posting on Topix about 18 hours a day, right?

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you've been posting on Topix about 18 hours a day, right?
So what?it sits open on my desktop.
Da Law

New York, NY

#37 Mar 5, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?it sits open on my desktop.
So the thing that isn't important is constantly open on your computer desktop. 18 hours a day. For days at a time.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#38 Mar 5, 2013
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
So the thing that isn't important is constantly open on your computer desktop. 18 hours a day. For days at a time.
It's entertainment. Why are you reading things here?

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#39 Mar 6, 2013
The esche interview is up for those scoring at home.

See you in the fall!, lol
Truth

Utica, NY

#40 Mar 6, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I registered on the 13th. The site wouldn't let me post anymore without registering I would use the name "the truth". Do a search. Then believe what you want. What continue to find amusing is the debating about this that goes on here like anyone has a say about the team coming. Lol. It's already done. Lol
While we don't have anything to say about a team coming here(and we shouldn't), we do have a say about how our tax dollars may or may not be spent.

Good luck. Use your own money if you believe in this effort. I'd rather use it for something more productive and s something with wider appeal.
Truth

Utica, NY

#41 Mar 6, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's entertainment. Why are you reading things here?
I think Utica34 may be a team rather than a single user. All part of a PR effort to gain support for this project. Makes sense if you think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire fighters promoted 8 min well 7
A&P Images 48 min The white antonio... 26
smell on oriskany st 1 hr Makes me nauseous 6
Here Is The BEST Utica Weather Web Site !! 2 hr TheWeatherMan 1
good motorcycle mechanic in the area 2 hr Needless mark up 3
Proctor graduation 2 hr Sosoory 5
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 2 hr Sosoory 4
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 8 hr DaveFFace 60
rob esche getting divorced 10 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 11 hr Old 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages