Theifs in a white car

Theifs in a white car

Posted in the Utica Forum

Anonymous

Madison, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2013
There was a house robbed in my area the other day. Come to find out, there have been a lot of burglaries around town. A couple of people saw two kids in a white car, possibly a hatch back. Does anybody know a couple of scumbags (probably drug addicts) who might be stealing from houses in the Frankfort, Sauquoit, New Hartford area. Let's catch them before they hurt someone.
Anonymous

Madison, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2013
icecube wrote:
There was a house robbed in my area the other day. Come to find out, there have been a lot of burglaries around town. A couple of people saw two kids in a white car, possibly a hatch back. Does anybody know a couple of scumbags (probably drug addicts) who might be stealing from houses in the Frankfort, Sauquoit, New Hartford area. Let's catch them before they hurt someone.
It's possible they could be from Ilion, etc. I heard there are a bunch of heroin junkies in Ilion.
Anonymous

Madison, NY

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Where is all the help?
Russ B love Pete C

Florence, MA

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Was it a white corolla with a noisy muffler and Pennsylvania Plates occupied by male spooks and white trash women?
Anonymous

Madison, NY

#5 Aug 30, 2013
could have been a Toyota but they were two white dudes
Mr Deerfield

Lowville, NY

#6 Aug 30, 2013
It be OJ!
Mooooooooooooooo

Carthage, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Drink milk. OJ will kill you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of Good Shepherd 2 min bete 57
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 8 min _FLATLINE-------- 1,091
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 min positronium 6,379
Utica coffee what do you think of them 19 min Maxwell House 15
Where's Roann Hiding? 23 min Dog catcher 23
Sad Marriages 25 min Dog catcher 30
Raises for county politicians 36 min Please Better Gov... 95
Nano Uodate 39 min Even More Shocking 128
TRUMP looked so stupid. 49 min Hillary and New York 51
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 1 hr sanders 98

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages