Utica surplus to borrow 8.5 million, ...

Utica surplus to borrow 8.5 million, roflmao

Posted in the Utica Forum

Palmieri suxs

Ithaca, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2013
Only in Utica can you have a surplus( fake fake) and need to borrow 8.5 million to pay employees. Palmieri is a fraud, I am telling you. He is stealing us blind people. He only has deep pockets. If you don't slip him some bucks he shitz all over you.
315 is a Dump

Newington, CT

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Only in Utica can someone find it acceptable to borrow money to pay for reoccurring expenses.
Zecca

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Utica is still in financial ruin thanks to Roefaro, Palmeiri is still hiding the fact and Zecca will expose everything if elected comptroller. Elect Jim Zecca!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2013
Palmieri suxs wrote:
Only in Utica can you have a surplus( fake fake) and need to borrow 8.5 million to pay employees. Palmieri is a fraud, I am telling you. He is stealing us blind people. He only has deep pockets. If you don't slip him some bucks he shitz all over you.
Here's the story from late July:
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x997486482/Utica-...

Hero to zero in hardly any time at all!
Truth

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Here's the article in today's OD:
http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x1783714223...

It says in part:
"Having to repeatedly seek short-term loans could have a negative effect on the city’s credit rating.

All three rating agencies have downgraded the city’s bond rating in the past few years because of low reserves and repeated borrowing.

So far this year, two agencies have downgraded their outlook on the city’s finances from stable to negative while maintaining the overall credit rating.

If the city’s rating is downgraded again, that means higher interest payments when it borrows in the future.

Until the city’s reserves are built up or it changes its fiscal year, that borrowing is likely to continue, Cerminaro said."

When you go to vote today consider this. If you vote against every incumbent can it get worse?

Is Utica the next Detroit?
Tim

Ithaca, NY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
You can't make this stuff up.
Vote

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Does anyone at city hall know how to manage cash? What is a "big kahuna"? Is that something a professional should be quoted in the paper? Did he really say big kanhuna? Only in utica.......
lisa

Ithaca, NY

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Now with Morehouse we finally go bankrupt.
Utica Is Great

Albany, NY

#9 Nov 6, 2013
315 is a Dump wrote:
Only in Utica can someone find it acceptable to borrow money to pay for reoccurring expenses.
This.
Democrat scum

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2013
lisa wrote:
Now with Morehouse we finally go bankrupt.
Better than that skeletor lookin' Zecca creture..... you'd go broke AND crazy hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Utica Thanksgiving 2 min Roy Moore Pedo 2
Route 5 Relics/Re-Utilize CNY 2 min Mike 22
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 3 min oxford rd 69
Fox News Anchors 6 min Charly 10
Utica Area Business Venture Failures for 2017 24 min Rj nation contrac... 13
John bryant 1 hr Cindy 2
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 2 hr let it snow 95
Adult world 3 hr Missy 19
Twin Ponds shoot em up 6 hr Tito 45

Utica Jobs