Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2014
Marc

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

5

4

3

I hear he is all done. Well only 99 more bad parts to go, including the mayor next.
Wrong

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Wrong he not going any where. Private life has nothing to do with politics. So wish on and leave him alone.
Marc

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

7

5

5

It has everything to do with politics, its called trust.
criminals

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

3

1

Marc wrote:
It has everything to do with politics, its called trust.
Really trust their politicians. Trust has nothing to do with it. They, Politicians may start out with good intentions, but in the end there isn't one of them that doesn't surcome to the temptation of greed and power lust for their own fulfillment. It's everywhere in the game of it.
Wrong Yet again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wrong wrote:
Wrong he not going any where. Private life has nothing to do with politics. So wish on and leave him alone.
WRONG Scumbag! HERE WE GO AGAIN with the LOWLIFE justifications by the people who need Frank's paycheck...

Save it lowlife upstate dirtbag with no morals, decades of politics proves YOU'RE WRONG!!

"You have no business going off the way you are on here without the facts."

You don't know the rules here. Also we DO have the facts AND the texts. What excuse does he have for destroying his family name A-FUCKING-GAIN? Just because he's a stinking LYING CHEATING FELON piece of humanshit means everyone has to accept that?
Wrong Yet again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 28, 2014
 
Maybe his stupidfuckinass should have thought of all of that before his DADDY & MOMMY had to come on and cry on his behalf! All you fcking oneida parasite "democrats" and the rest of these public parasites are ALL FAILURES!! GET IT? FAIL-URES!

-Arcuri the homewrecking scumbag
-The racist failure-prone UPD and their lawsuits the douchebags expect the taxpayers to pay.

-Griffo the RINO cockpolisher doing scissor kicks to push a Dem's agenda go figure!

-Sullivan the Whitestown scumfuck who ran and tried to cover up his son Joe Mengela Sullivan the cat killer.

-Mitch the faggotbitch closethomo Ford with the lunatic felon son!

-Sandra "Monsterlips" Deperno the phony county clerk who lied and scared old ladies so the public parasites and powerbrokers can hide their property values and not pay the same tax everyone else does just like concerned citizens discovered that scumbag Earl Reed was doing because him and his closeted brother Tim are phonies and criminal thieves.

-Scott "The Moral Cripple" McNamara. Need we say MORE?

The list goes on and on. People are sick of the sick perverts and liars in public office it's this or flying metal next people better clean your shyt the fk out and don't DARE think you're going to stop people from telling the whole world exactly what all you perennialfucking PUBLIC FAILURES and unaccountable PHONIES!

So shove your ridiculous claim "it has nothing to do with his job" way the fck up your fckingasshole retard the people of CNY are fcking SICK of you democrat phonies and career parasites!

What's this man's fcking problem being a CANCER on fcking utica? Can't he get a real fcking JOB where he has to be accountable and honest? If his OWN SKAG WIFE CAN'T TRUST HIM WHAT KIND OF GOAT-STUPID FUCINGRETARD OOOTICAN are you to even TRY to say people can trust him you moron?

Only in oootica are the people that stupid this whining and demanding recognition for his "greatness" aren't getting you anywhere but deeper hun! FCK ALLLL you phony nonproducing paraistes LMAO! If you didn't want you dirt aired out you should have thought before youfuckedthe dog behind YOUR dog's back! This ain't gonna stop ESPECIALLY when I see race taunts you folks are gonna learn what the rest of the normal people in life learned when they were kids. FCKYOU and Frank "I'm so swoooolen but fulfilled" Meola ya fcking degenerate OOOootican parasites!!
criminals

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nono Technology wrote:
<quoted text>
Surcome? Is this like succumb but some weird Rome derivation of the word?
So were the teacher now LOL Sir come
wrong

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 28, 2014
 
*******WOW dude or Girl or what ever take the meds and go to bed. Have a drink too LOL

Wrong Yet again wrote:
Maybe his stupidfuckinass should have thought of all of that before his DADDY & MOMMY had to come on and cry on his behalf! All you fcking oneida parasite "democrats" and the rest of these public parasites are ALL FAILURES!! GET IT? FAIL-URES!
-Arcuri the homewrecking scumbag
-The racist failure-prone UPD and their lawsuits the douchebags expect the taxpayers to pay.
-Griffo the RINO cockpolisher doing scissor kicks to push a Dem's agenda go figure!
-Sullivan the Whitestown scumfuck who ran and tried to cover up his son Joe Mengela Sullivan the cat killer.
-Mitch the faggotbitch closethomo Ford with the lunatic felon son!
-Sandra "Monsterlips" Deperno the phony county clerk who lied and scared old ladies so the public parasites and powerbrokers can hide their property values and not pay the same tax everyone else does just like concerned citizens discovered that scumbag Earl Reed was doing because him and his closeted brother Tim are phonies and criminal thieves.
-Scott "The Moral Cripple" McNamara. Need we say MORE?
The list goes on and on. People are sick of the sick perverts and liars in public office it's this or flying metal next people better clean your shyt the fk out and don't DARE think you're going to stop people from telling the whole world exactly what all you perennialfucking PUBLIC FAILURES and unaccountable PHONIES!
So shove your ridiculous claim "it has nothing to do with his job" way the fck up your fckingasshole retard the people of CNY are fcking SICK of you democrat phonies and career parasites!
What's this man's fcking problem being a CANCER on fcking utica? Can't he get a real fcking JOB where he has to be accountable and honest? If his OWN SKAG WIFE CAN'T TRUST HIM WHAT KIND OF GOAT-STUPID FUCINGRETARD OOOTICAN are you to even TRY to say people can trust him you moron?
Only in oootica are the people that stupid this whining and demanding recognition for his "greatness" aren't getting you anywhere but deeper hun! FCK ALLLL you phony nonproducing paraistes LMAO! If you didn't want you dirt aired out you should have thought before youfuckedthe dog behind YOUR dog's back! This ain't gonna stop ESPECIALLY when I see race taunts you folks are gonna learn what the rest of the normal people in life learned when they were kids. FCKYOU and Frank "I'm so swoooolen but fulfilled" Meola ya fcking degenerate OOOootican parasites!!
wrong

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You all wrong he is the best or the best with honors. You're all jealous because he can do this and none of you have the balls to dream. Ha Ha Ha
wrong

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

apparently you are because you are replying to what I wrote Jealous is the word or maybe because he doesn't come over to your place as you want him so badly
Thats a good one wrote:
<quoted text>I'll explain: That was a lowlife upstate Frank Meola bud, or Fran the Backdoor Man himself, attempting to make the usual lowlife upstate sex perv joke. You know, their highest common denominator idea of "funny" intellect we're all supposed to be so "jealous" of?
LMFBO!
wrong

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was right and you say all these mean things about me because WHY your Jealous that's why Just admit it you want what he has and you can never get it. LOL
Too bad other wise you wouldn't reply but you'll show me with all your words. Oh just one more thing YES your mother really does love you xxx ooo xxx ooo
Jealous of what wrote:
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep retard.
Obviously nobody buys it. Are we supposed to be "jealous" of his impending divorce? Maybe the fact he's so unhappy with his current wife he had to go screw some OTHER guy's wife?
Please detail exactly what's so "envious" about that I can't wait for this!
Is it the FELONY we're all supposed to be jealous of? Of that Frank can't get a BJ's Club card and buy all the Mach3 razors his 3 foot high ass needs?
Please elaborate I''m sure a lot of people are still curious about this "jealous" thing! I mean you REALLY need to clarify if we're supposed to go pretending along with you-Asshole. LMAO!
By the way, why is it anytime a Utica tries to sound "witty" or have something funny or sophisticated to say, do they invariably fail and kneejerk their way into their 12yo's culture and make some joke pertaining to smut? Like sex pervy jokes like "Ohh,,, huh huh huh, YOU must not have got to fk Frank!! Huh huh Duur dduuur"!
Just admit it Uticans, you're mostly lowlife and sociopathic selfish sex-deprived scum behind your eyes when you give us a look so fess up to it and we can all move on to the next article of ridicule. Deny it all you want but we all see you've got plenty LMAO!
Honestly, Uticans, clean up your fcuking heads if you ever want people to even TRY to respect you people. And stop being so whiny too. wtf.
Frank GynoMidget Meola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 1, 2014
 
When you and your family are worth 50 Frank Meolas you canm talk about people being "jealous"!

Here we go with the age-old Uterine deflect: "YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!!!"

I make my own hrs and almost make as much from royalties and investments as I do at the day jobs.

Thanks for the LAUGH!

Reasons to be thankful you're NOT Frank "Brown Door in the Back" Meola:

Known far and wide as a criminal scam artist.
He's all of 4.5ft tall.
He sounds exactly like Mickey Mouse from lack of testicles.
He's a CONVICTED FELON.
He's known to the US AG as an asbestos removal scam artist who had to rat out his parking-meter thief buddy to save his thin skin.
He's in his second divorce.
He lives in upstate NY.
He's a PROVEN adulterer.
He looks like a miniature Bruce Jenner!

Yeah retard, everyone is SOoooOOOooooOOooo "jealous of that failure half-man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
child porn weathertite fence willy & bill 55 min Weatherchit fence co 28
Polish Festival Blows!! 1 hr Stan 3
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 2 hr hey hambona 40
pre ordet YOUR THANKSGIVING DAY CENTER PIECE TU... 2 hr hey hambona 2
Utica Nano 2 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 8
Minor Crimes that can make you a Sex Offender (Jun '13) 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 14
Upstate Cerebral Palsy (Jun '08) 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 63
Irish Fest 5 hr crazy 34
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 7 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 150
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••