GAIF - Too many smokers

Posted in the Utica Forum

Normie

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2013
GAIF had a lot going for it this year -- good music and good weather but TOO MANY SMOKERS. I was in the main tent in the back and had to leave because I was choking on the smoke.Time to eliminate that.
Tray gone

Boston, MA

#3 Jul 27, 2013
Heres why wrote:
Were there any black people? If not, that makes the event worth attending.
just the token one or two with the fat red head chicks.
walkerny

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jul 27, 2013
in 2013 if you are smoking your IQ is 90 or below
Duh

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jul 27, 2013
Normie wrote:
GAIF had a lot going for it this year -- good music and good weather but TOO MANY SMOKERS. I was in the main tent in the back and had to leave because I was choking on the smoke.Time to eliminate that.
Move to the middle of the tent. No smoking is allowed in the tent! This isn't a problem that you couldn't have solved by yourself. You're not one of those people who have to have something to complain about are you?
HEY DUH

New Hartford, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to the middle of the tent. No smoking is allowed in the tent! This isn't a problem that you couldn't have solved by yourself. You're not one of those people who have to have something to complain about are you?
DUH
You Are an ass,
What a frekin Insane drunk retard.
Sitting at the festival watching topix. No help for some. Lost cause
Duh

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2013
HEY DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH
You Are an ass,
What a frekin Insane drunk retard.
Sitting at the festival watching topix. No help for some. Lost cause
Who calling who an ass? I'm home nitwit!!, If it concerns you at all where I am.. Didn't have a alcoholic drink... Think perhaps you've been tipping a few.
Sully

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2013
GAIF has either too many boozers or too many puffers
NOTAM

Long Island City, NY

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Normie wrote:
Are you like a sissy or something? I bet you never worked in a lab or a plant floor or painted a hot rod for fun did you? Omg.
How about "too many dumb alcoholic idiots at the giant NFP alcohol event?" instead of people worrying about something a little more important and mature like why are Oneida and Pervimer counties the poorest, stupidest counties in NY like the US version of Guerrero Mexico?

What did you expect at a pretend irish drunk fest in the middle of the 3rd world listening to hideous music affiliated with well known drunks Matt Sullivan and Russel Brooks? You would have been better off in a cow pasture a mile away blasting Yoko Ono in your ears it smells and sounds the same. Less farts too.
Terry

Moorefield, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Normie wrote:
I think you meant STROKERS.
Something for everyone

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 28, 2013
Family friendly? Smoking should be banned on the field! You want kids there don't you?
Proud American

New York, NY

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Wow, obviously no one on this page was smoking the right stuff or they would be a little more mellow. Seems like Topix has more than a few people who hate CNY. Why don't y'all just move to Texas? They love ignorant whyeeeet people down there.
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Proud American wrote:
Wow, obviously no one on this page was smoking the right stuff or they would be a little more mellow. Seems like Topix has more than a few people who hate CNY. Why don't y'all just move to Texas? They love ignorant whyeeeet people down there.
Why? NY is FAR more "ignorance friendly" than Texas. Tex and SD are the #1 states to do business in , according to a semiconductor investment group NY is 44th.
smartyjones

New Hartford, NY

#14 Jul 28, 2013
Do you want to see genuine Irish folk or not. That's what we do. Drink and smoke. Don't like it? Don't go. Don't like it around your kids? Don't go. It is not called the politically correct vagina fest. Smoke yourself.
doobie

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2013
Punks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Beck Sucks (Aug '10) 29 min Ben Gleck 10,988
aspen dental 29 min Phoebe 14
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 36 min Frank 573
Who else wants Obama to run for a third term? 47 min Gaggy 3
News Dr. Charles Antzelevitch of the Cardiac Researc... (Apr '11) 1 hr Dr Drew 4
The Lord will take care of things..... 1 hr frpedo 7
How's Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem? 1 hr Chris Tolles 29
UFD cashes in again! 6 hr Thanks 20
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 17 hr Pat Jizinski 61
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 17 hr monicalewinski 33
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]