Brawl at the Steifader Room

Brawl at the Steifader Room

Posted in the Utica Forum

Mitch Miller

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Ther was A huge fight late Saturday Night at The Steifader Room a bunch of people we're taken away in cuffs. Does any One know what happened ?
Jami

Ilion, NY

#2 Dec 17, 2012
I heard they got a bad olive, in their crappy martini
Yup

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Mitch Miller wrote:
Ther was A huge fight late Saturday Night at The Steifader Room a bunch of people we're taken away in cuffs. Does any One know what happened ?
There was a big fight and a lot of people we're taken away in handcuffs.
Manny

Ilion, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
It was about 7 Big Black men, harassing the girls there as usual. It's a nasty place. Sophisticated ? Nahhhh
mannyx2

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 17, 2012
agreed.
opinion

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 17, 2012
the hoods have ruined Varick Street. just like they ruined this city.
Patron

Syracuse, NY

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I hate to say it.. I was not racist when I left the service, but living around Utica is making me that way. There have been many incidents downtown, during Saranac Thursdays or at the local bars, where the black population just brings a bad element. If you look at them the wrong way, it's go time. They love to act tough, and are usually the source of the problem. You can try to keep them out, but they cry discrimination. The bars should take names down, and scan their ids.. and if the name hits the list, they are not allowed in. And you never see a one on one fight. It is always a group getting involved. Don't even try to tell me I am wrong here. I see it with my own eyes.
Seriously

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
I was there and it was 7 Italian guys in ugly Christmas sweaters not black guys unless Italian is the new black ....and it wasn't a big deal same old shit people who can't act like adults before they drink just shouldn't drink
Seriously

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Oh and you might want to spell the bar name correctly
Hello

Ithaca, NY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
If you were not involved, make the world a better place and mind your business
Christine

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Who cares how its spelled, Its a stupid name. The place sucks, awful DJ, a bad crowd and a ugly dude as a bartender. I Love Varick Street but that place is a Joke.

Bob Moore

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 18, 2012
I Agree with Christine. Varick Street is a great place to hang out, But the Stiefvader Room is NO sophisticated Martini bar. Thats a Laugh, There's never anyone in there !
anon

Herkimer, NY

#14 Dec 18, 2012
place is nice and always clean, there is always enough security and everything is handled professionally whenever i've been there, and the dj keeps the crowd moving
Anne F

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Its clean cause nobody goes there. anon sounds like the owner. The DJ is Terrible. The Male bartender is rude.
Nope

Carthage, NY

#16 Dec 18, 2012
I was there. It wasn't that big of a deal. I am surprised that it is a topic actually.
Clinton86

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 18, 2012
must of been a bunch whitesboro punks from what i read here. i agree of the black issue. i never felt the way i do now. being in the business i am in, in most case, i have trouble of black people, almost like i owe them something....to bad to,i feel bad to feel that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayors $20,000 raise 24 min shouldBJokerCantRead 20
Who does nice haircuts for guys 35 min Signage claimed 3
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 53 min Empty Pantsuit 46
heroin (Oct '13) 1 hr NewCraze 22
Section 3 basketball predictions (Feb '15) 2 hr Fact 33
Sam wessing 2 hr Wills 35
Easy bartenders 3 hr Bar 7
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 4 hr Gram 27
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 17 hr Blue 238

Utica Jobs