New Year nothing to celebrate.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Common sense

New Hartford, NY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
The facts wrote:
First of all, why celebrate the new year when you don't even know what it will bring. Anyone with an ounce of common sense will know that 2013 will be just as bad as previous years because the excising problems are still with us. Bottom line, the calendar changed but people didn't. You can hope all you want but there will be natural disasters and killings. You will find yourself stretching your paycheck even further while the cost of basic essentials continue to rise. based on the course we're on, each year will become more challenging just to maintain a modest lifestyle. You can't look back and name a year free of natural disasters and violence and senseless killings of each other. All future years will be the same, perhaps worse as times become more challenging for people. Mental illness will continue to rise with every generation thru-out the human race as they try to cope with life's brutal reality thru the use of drugs and other dangerous substances. As technology gets more advanced, the further behind it puts us from communicating with each other. The human race is on course of self destruction, anyone alive today will most likely not see that day but we're all experiencing the early signs of the destructive journey.
I feel sad for you. You have nothing to look forward to. Think positively, it works to boost your outlook on life.
sunsue

Fairport, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
The facts wrote:
First of all, why celebrate the new year when you don't even know what it will bring. Anyone with an ounce of common sense will know that 2013 will be just as bad as previous years because the excising problems are still with us. Bottom line, the calendar changed but people didn't. You can hope all you want but there will be natural disasters and killings. You will find yourself stretching your paycheck even further while the cost of basic essentials continue to rise. based on the course we're on, each year will become more challenging just to maintain a modest lifestyle. You can't look back and name a year free of natural disasters and violence and senseless killings of each other. All future years will be the same, perhaps worse as times become more challenging for people. Mental illness will continue to rise with every generation thru-out the human race as they try to cope with life's brutal reality thru the use of drugs and other dangerous substances. As technology gets more advanced, the further behind it puts us from communicating with each other. The human race is on course of self destruction, anyone alive today will most likely not see that day but we're all experiencing the early signs of the destructive journey.
all the problems you mention have been happening for years. we in this country have problems no different today then yesterday. except we are more aware of the problems . remember every day we have is a gift it is up to each individual to do their best. I for one am happy with my life, I have no negative thoughts about society and go on about my business . when good things happen to people I am glad for them when bad things happen I am sorry for them. all in all we make our own choices. whether good or and bad it is still choice
true

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
My employer is starting the year off with MASSIVE pay cuts; I'm not sure how I'll even survive.

Happy new year everyone; I was really hoping 2012 would bring the end of this worthless planet.
Virginia Woolf

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
The facts wrote:
First of all, why celebrate the new year when you don't even know what it will bring. Anyone with an ounce of common sense will know that 2013 will be just as bad as previous years because the excising problems are still with us. Bottom line, the calendar changed but people didn't. You can hope all you want but there will be natural disasters and killings. You will find yourself stretching your paycheck even further while the cost of basic essentials continue to rise. based on the course we're on, each year will become more challenging just to maintain a modest lifestyle. You can't look back and name a year free of natural disasters and violence and senseless killings of each other. All future years will be the same, perhaps worse as times become more challenging for people. Mental illness will continue to rise with every generation thru-out the human race as they try to cope with life's brutal reality thru the use of drugs and other dangerous substances. As technology gets more advanced, the further behind it puts us from communicating with each other. The human race is on course of self destruction, anyone alive today will most likely not see that day but we're all experiencing the early signs of the destructive journey.
everything you wrote is true.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sad for you. You have nothing to look forward to. Think positively, it works to boost your outlook on life.
The original poster needs to have his anal-optic nerve severed. Maybe it will improve his shitty outlook on life!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 1, 2013
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
My shitty outlook on life my friend is justified by reality. Name one thing you believe not to be true on my original post then we'll talk.
Truth is not the issue,shit head.
Well

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
true wrote:
My employer is starting the year off with MASSIVE pay cuts; I'm not sure how I'll even survive.
Happy new year everyone; I was really hoping 2012 would bring the end of this worthless planet.
That what this country gets voting for Obama
truth

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2013
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>My shitty outlook on life my friend is justified by reality. Name one thing you believe not to be true on my original post then we'll talk.
I try not to share your dismal outlook but the facts are the facts despite the human spirit. The world is over crowded and cannot sustain life beyond current captivity. Automation and machines are much more efficient than humans. The world will not need humans in the future. Robots will take over. We are on borrowed time. The inevitable is coming. The elite will survive with technology assisting them. A day is coming where we will no longer will need technological advances.. It's not far off. Imagine, a world of peace. We will never enjoy it nor will our offspring. The elite own us . Just the way it is. We exist to serve the elite. Humans who survive will be hunted down. The rest will live in poverty. Exist for what. The human race will survive but in limited numbers when famine and disease strike. No reason for middle class to exist anymore.! All very true. Free your mind and stop believing we're immortal!
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#14 Jan 1, 2013
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
My shitty outlook on life my friend is justified by reality. Name one thing you believe not to be true on my original post then we'll talk.
C'mon, Factster, cheer up. Come on down to BenGee's Downtown, have a beer, a pickled egg or two, talk to some people and hey, maybe even get laid. You'll feel better in no time!!
Prozac Nation

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Reverse the curse ..... if everyone made an effort to perform an act of kindness today, the whole world would change.
truth

United States

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Prozac Nation wrote:
Reverse the curse ..... if everyone made an effort to perform an act of kindness today, the whole world would change.
Sounds like a great idea but you have to educate yourself and others as to the elites plans. It always gets dispelled as conspiracy. Start by researching the Bilderberg Group, Tri Lateral Commission and CFR. Learn who the players are. Familiarize yourself with the "Georgia Guidestones" and eugenic programs.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 2, 2013
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't deal with the truth, then what else is there? Calling me a shit head just verifies my belief in the human race, you don't even know me but yet you call me a shit head just for sharing my opinion.
I never said anything about you not telling the truth. You pulled that out of your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbery At West Utica Stewart's 19 min Plays With Himself 2
Dave Smith aka Cliffy 23 min Plays With Himself 3
CNY the Celebration of Mediocrity 41 min Left and loving it 48
Riggies topixs NOt Uticas explained..... 43 min Irrelevant riggie 1
what riggie regrets most in life, Leaving Utica... 45 min Irrelevant riggie 3
John Romano and Dave Maliani 48 min Blondie 3
hey booster and camera guy 49 min yes 6
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 3 hr Fool 50
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 5 hr How Many Koks Today 309
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 7 hr albany crime 67
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST

NBC Sports11:10AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated, probable
ESPN11:45 AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots
NBC Sports 2:56 PM
Jets' Ryan on sense of humor: 'I'm not dead yet' - NBC Sports
NFL 3:27 PM
Santana Moss fined $22,050 for outburst toward ref
CBS Sports 4:41 PM
Jets DE Sheldon Richardson: I'm on the same level as guys like J.J. Watt