rcil employment
Sunny Side Up

Brighton, MA

#1 Aug 14, 2014
Rcil currently has a new executive director and 19 job openings. This agency will be closed within the year.
TWO BY FOUR

Yorkville, NY

#2 Aug 14, 2014
Not because of the new exec but moreso the OLD staff that remain and refuse to learn anything new.

The have always had questionable HR practices that have now spread to yet another "alleged" not for profit...

Granted the new CEO was probably unprepared for what she walked into, but what's happening now can only be fixed by a tranfusion (much like many of the NFP organizations in this area. Many have forgotten they were formed to human service agencies, not cash cows...
Close them all

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2014
Don't forget that cash cow called the ARC ... I assume RCIL is run the same way.
Sunny Side Up

Brighton, MA

#4 Aug 14, 2014
The 'old staff' is what got RCIL where they are today. Job turnover at this agency was unheard of, people were dedicated, passionate and loyal. These 19 openings are a great loss for RCIL and the community. Burt's vision is gone, money runs the show now. Corporate corruption, top heavy management, lost funds, and pure greed will be the unfortunate end. Abusive staff flourish, hard working staff are fired or driven out.
cares

Rome, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2014
RCIL is a CRAPPY place
jarhead

Worcester, MA

#7 Aug 22, 2014
I feel sorry for John in Finance..he should RUN! And apply for the CFO job at Valley Health
Underpaid

Syracuse, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2014
jarhead wrote:
I feel sorry for John in Finance..he should RUN! And apply for the CFO job at Valley Health
Don't feel sorry. The directors and managers are overpaid.
Sunny Side Up

New Paltz, NY

#10 Aug 23, 2014
Workers comp issues, outright lies to board members, misrepresentation of donor monies, too many innocent employees, corrupt management, a lawsuit is overdue.
Sunny Side Up

New Paltz, NY

#11 Aug 24, 2014
Just heard about the employee off site meeting to oust Zvia, awesome!
Prebyterian

Frankfort, NY

#12 Aug 25, 2014
Sunny Side Up wrote:
Just heard about the employee off site meeting to oust Zvia, awesome!
Haha Sound just like the Presbyterian Home!
Orphaned

Rochester, NY

#13 Oct 10, 2014
[QUOTE who's ="Sunny Side Up"]The 'old staff' is what got RCIL where they are today. Job turnover at this agency was unheard of, people were dedicated, passionate and loyal. These 19 openings are a great loss for RCIL and the community. Burt's vision is gone, money runs the show now. Corporate corruption, top heavy management, lost funds, and pure greed will be the unfortunate end. Abusive staff flourish, hard working staff are fired or driven out.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right!! Managers are idiots that just confiorm and lie!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Wood And Lindsey Vonn Nude Photod 3 min Dusty 1
High School football in trouble 6 min Transtesticals 20
Talk of the town/Trump hating 7 min blinded by the light 7
No permission Mario 12 min Uncle Warren Says 2
90% off saranac customers are teenagers from ut... 21 min Joe shcmoe 3
Who wants to know 28 min Yeah okay 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 34 min tyrone b 24
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr Gallen47 98
No Downtown hospital 1 hr ken 151
venice pizza 4 hr edwardo 16