First Prev
of 3
Next Last
You have to be kidding

Herkimer, NY

#68 Feb 25, 2014
http://romesentinel.com/news...

Nice job Rome Hospital. Your ER doc drives drunk, is arrested and censured by his practice board and you publicly defend him saying he is well regarded??? Well regarded where, at the liquor store? Nice to know if I ever want to be sexually harassed and stitched up by a drunk doctor at the same time I can swing by Rome ER. Remind me to never seek medical care at your shit hole. Not that I would anyway.
You have to be kidding

Herkimer, NY

#69 Feb 25, 2014
Omega1 wrote:
Your obviously not in the medical field . You have no facts, just more gossip and slander.........
http://romesentinel.com/news...

Read it and weep, as*hole.
Daloche

UK

#70 Feb 27, 2014
Did he really get a DWI 2 weeks ago or is this a rumor? Facts please.
Fundamental

Utica, NY

#71 Feb 27, 2014
I just stumbled upon this thread, and I gotta ask- Can any of you people read and comprehend? If you click on the link for the Rome paper, it says this dr was sentenced on October 8th for DWI in Trenton Town Court...and more than one person seriously believes this guy's actual DWI was two weeks ago?? Good grief. I don't care how bad or questionable anybody is, I'm pretty sure nobody has ever been sentenced for a crime they were going to commit several months in the future. I'd go ahead and bet the farm whatever happened was before Oct 8th and not two weeks ago
puke

Schenectady, NY

#74 Feb 28, 2014
The people above have to either be Tims gold digging wife or he himself. Let's see, asked to resign from Upstate Medical because of sexual harassment. Reprimanded by St E's for sexual misconduct against a female patient. Lost a malpractice suit for $1.5 million last year because of his incompetence and a 16 year old girl is permenantly disabled because of it. Currently being sued for sexual harassment against a coworker at St E's and was forced to resign from St Es. Currently being sued for hitting a poor woman while driving drunk and leaving these scene of the accident while she was hurt. And last but certainly not least, arrested THREE TIMES for DWI

Yeah real great guy who only made "a mistake". He shouldn't be treating a goldfish. Do everyone a favor Rome Hospital and get rid of this walking time bomb before he kills someone. Please call or write Rome Hospital and tell them to get this baboon out now!
Fundamental

Bronx, NY

#75 Feb 28, 2014
puke wrote:
The people above have to either be Tims gold digging wife or he himself. Let's see, asked to resign from Upstate Medical because of sexual harassment. Reprimanded by St E's for sexual misconduct against a female patient. Lost a malpractice suit for $1.5 million last year because of his incompetence and a 16 year old girl is permenantly disabled because of it. Currently being sued for sexual harassment against a coworker at St E's and was forced to resign from St Es. Currently being sued for hitting a poor woman while driving drunk and leaving these scene of the accident while she was hurt. And last but certainly not least, arrested THREE TIMES for DWI
Yeah real great guy who only made "a mistake". He shouldn't be treating a goldfish. Do everyone a favor Rome Hospital and get rid of this walking time bomb before he kills someone. Please call or write Rome Hospital and tell them to get this baboon out now!
If you're referring to my post, I'm neither of these people. Nor to I care one way or another, especially enough to defend someone, when my family and I don't even seek medical treatment locally due to the overwhelming incompetence of the majority of local physicians and so-called specialists. My point was simply pay attention when making your argument, otherwise you leave room for someone else who actually gives a shit to discredit what you're trying to convey.
Disgrace

Utica, NY

#76 Apr 8, 2014
You have to be kidding me!!! Rome Hospital better fired this incompetent POS now! http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140408/NEWS/...
OMG

Rome, NY

#77 Apr 9, 2014
OMG what is this world coming to. Drunks in the ER
PRIMO

Rome, NY

#78 Apr 9, 2014
WTH is healthcare coming to in this area when they have a person like this in trauma care.... That is why you go to Syracuse
Nothing new

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#79 Apr 10, 2014
OMG wrote:
OMG what is this world coming to. Drunks in the ER
I knew a few!!
WTF

Cincinnatus, NY

#80 Apr 10, 2014
Timmmmaaaahhhhhh h

Utica, NY

#81 Apr 19, 2014
Has zero respect from his coworkers. Time to get rid of this liability fast Rome Hospital!!!

http://youtu.be/B4W6rcufVYg
Jim

Whitesboro, NY

#82 May 22, 2014
Congratulations to Dr. Page on his recent promotion to Rome Hospital Emergency Department Chairman and Medical Director.
your busted

Anonymous Proxy

#83 May 22, 2014
Jim wrote:
Congratulations to Dr. Page on his recent promotion to Rome Hospital Emergency Department Chairman and Medical Director.
Did he have to submit to a breathalyzer test before accepting the position? You moron.
Tom anellie

Utica, NY

#84 May 22, 2014
Jim wrote:
Congratulations to Dr. Page on his recent promotion to Rome Hospital Emergency Department Chairman and Medical Director.
How can Rome Hospital give him this position when he won't even have a medical license in the near future? I guess he just has to kill more people first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo Supports New Bar Exams For Teachers!!! (Apr '13) 5 min Marty 8
Another Pearl Harbor 10 min otahand 10
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 10 min Bob 329
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 10 min goodguy 9
Planet fitness 15 min Melvin 11
Carl's Back 16 min jake 3
Teachers are scared! 21 min Utica 11
Wboro/ND 1 hr Jenn Morgan 7
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 10 hr Mia 532
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 12 hr Zactly 25
The problem with Utica 13 hr SOI 4
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:31 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:31PM
AP sources: Bills, Browns in talks with quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown
NBC Sports11:14 PM
Report: Kyle Wilson not expected back with Jets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
The Jets Best Non-QB Options at No. 6
NFL 5:17 AM
Kiko Alonso will 'definitely' be 100 percent by camp
Yahoo! Sports 7:21 AM
Mad Dash: Rex Ryan now driving a huge Buffalo Bills truck
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens
Bleacher Report10:18 AM
Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down Revis, Mariota Rumors
NBC Sports 3:23 PM
Casey McGehee's move to Giants a homecoming of sorts
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Browns agree to terms with QB McCown