Karma for Dr Timothy Page

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rome Girl

Albany, NY

#2 Jan 24, 2014
Post it on Rome Forum. He works at Rome Hospital!
grow up

Rome, NY

#3 Jan 24, 2014
Oh..so physicians aren't human?
Pat Jizinski

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Jan 24, 2014
How many people died under his care?
Go Fusco go

Rome, NY

#6 Jan 24, 2014
Run him out of town!
I hope he crashes drunk into a tree!
Drunk

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2014
What about the sexually harassment incidents that he is currently being used for to? Hahahaha little Timmy karma said bitch. Go drown yourself in a bottle. You still have a little bit of your liver left.
Tom anelli

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 24, 2014
Timmy has to pass 6 drug tests a month for 6 months. Lol yeah right. Good luck passing them. I hear Wal Mart in hiring.
Tom anelli

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 24, 2014
He can only practice when he is supervised by a real physician. Lol. Really? Pack it in you loser!
I Believe

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 24, 2014
Didn't he run down and kill a young girl returning home from work one night from a burger place, and either left the scene or was DWI then? Can't remember the details, Syracuse or Rochester area?.
Dr dirtbag

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 24, 2014
I Believe wrote:
Didn't he run down and kill a young girl returning home from work one night from a burger place, and either left the scene or was DWI then? Can't remember the details, Syracuse or Rochester area?.
This is not his first or second run in with the law. Real classy guy. He also was just sued and lost big time because he was probably drunk when he took care of a 16 year old girl who had a stroke and is now permanently disabled because of his negligence. I would not let him take care of a stray cat let alone a patient.
Dr Dirty

France

#12 Jan 25, 2014
grow up wrote:
Oh..so physicians aren't human?
Your pond scum if you believe this...
Tina Turner

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 25, 2014
Put a noose around your neck... Nah its to good for you. You need to be water boarded.
Tina Turner

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2014
suffer Timmy
Concerned Citizen

Mongolia

#17 Jan 26, 2014
I Believe wrote:
Does anyone have any further information on this incident? Was it published in any newspaper?
Tina Turner

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 26, 2014
This is the only the beginning for this incompetent idiot
ER Room

Romania

#19 Jan 26, 2014
Dr dirtbag wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not his first or second run in with the law. Real classy guy. He also was just sued and lost big time because he was probably drunk when he took care of a 16 year old girl who had a stroke and is now permanently disabled because of his negligence. I would not let him take care of a stray cat let alone a patient.
Didn't he work at Upstate Medical Center at one time? What happened there?
Tina Turner

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 26, 2014
This man is responsible for more deaths than one can imagine. You so called bloggers in Utica need to examine your consciences and keep this topic on the front burner for the sake of the innocent people he has hurt and the lives he has destroyed.
Tina Turner

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 27, 2014
Name names? How many cases go unnoticed and are swept under the rug by St E's Rome Hosp and other meat market ER's where this unfit ER so called doctor served.

He has taken to drinking and other habits due to the GUILT he has.

Name names? This man is a licensed serial killer.
predator

Schenectady, NY

#25 Jan 27, 2014
ER Room wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he work at Upstate Medical Center at one time? What happened there?
Yes he did. He was forced.to resign because of sexually harassing female staff there. Why else would you leave Upstate and go to St E's and then to Rome ER? I think his next step is used car salesman or something.
Tina Turner

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 27, 2014
If anyone has had this butcher as their so called ER Doctor and had a suspicious treatment or lack thereof ..Please keep posting. The life you save may be your own.
DWI Guy

Romania

#27 Jan 27, 2014
St Es allowed him to run rampant until this latest episode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazz Hanna & UPD obsession 20 min Early Mortis 4
Property Values are Up 21 min data 3
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 22 min Early Mortis 218
obama }\{IGGERS BURN FRGUSON TO GROUND FOR FELO... 28 min Billy HAMBONE Wil... 56
bn MORE THEN A MILLION BABIES SEXUALLY ABUSED I... 28 min Billy HAMBONE Wil... 23
fat MOUTH TACO GRINDER Hector Hernandez WELFAR... 28 min Billy HAMBONE Wil... 28
bn BIZ JOURNALS NET WORTH ZERO BUFFALO BUSINES... 28 min Billy HAMBONE Wil... 14
Brindisi Sentenced 1 hr Beer Bellied Utican 12
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 1 hr Beer Bellied Utican 57
Is Topix a True Representation of Utica Region 1 hr Beer Bellied Utican 50
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:57 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:57AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Win and hope: Bills focus solely on facing Raiders - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 9:10 PM
Lions claim Josh Thomas off waivers from the Jets