Ralph Benner, 22, scumbag loser!

Ralph Benner, 22, scumbag loser!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Ralphie boi

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Another lowloife scumbag utican. Punches his neighbor because he couldn't get his junk car out of his driveway. They should throw these people in the ocean and let society live without the losers.

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x1639214777...
not fair

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Ralphie boi wrote:
Another lowloife scumbag utican. Punches his neighbor because he couldn't get his junk car out of his driveway. They should throw these people in the ocean and let society live without the losers.
The poor guy had to get to work and couldn't be late and the guy keeps blocking him in therefore jeopardizing his job. The guy said something smart and got a knuckle sandwich. What is the problem?
Frank

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2011
not fair wrote:
<quoted text>The poor guy had to get to work and couldn't be late and the guy keeps blocking him in therefore jeopardizing his job. The guy said something smart and got a knuckle sandwich. What is the problem?
Yeah right, like any of you scumbags have jobs.
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but you picking up bottles along the roadside for the deposit value isn't a real job.
really

AOL

#5 Jun 13, 2011
you idiots dont know even who he is ye he worked at walmart but he also is affiliated with the bloods gang , he flooded walmart with drugs true fact.
Are you

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank are you related to the punk who Ralph beat up? If i was you I would shut up. I hear black eyes run in your family and you're about to inherit a couple real soon. I heard that Ralph hit that guy so hard that even the baby had a black eye.
UTICA

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jun 14, 2011
BENNER IS SCUM
Lol

Astoria, NY

#8 Jun 14, 2011
His fatass didn't win the fight! He punched first and got beat up! His ugly ass gf knows the truth!
uticasmostwanted

AOL

#9 Jun 14, 2011
maby but the guy that benner punch better move out the area he is no longer safe
Who

Astoria, NY

#10 Jun 14, 2011
Is the other guy?

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 Jan 3, 2012
I heard dat Ralph won the fight the other guys face was messed up pretty bad the victims girlfiend claims he's a deadbeat dad anyway
unknown

Baldwinsville, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2012
there is a forum about the victim stephen bottini i guess they were both scumbags i heard benner messed that kids face up pretty good but didnt do any time
facts

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Jan 11, 2012
his gang status is unknown but he didnt sell drugs at walmart i know him personally at walmart D.C. he claims stephen was beating his girlfriend up downstairs so benners g.f. asked if they could quiet down because they have kids upstairs stephen then yelled at benners g.f and told her he didnt give a fuck and fuck ralph so when stephen answered the door ralph punched him in the face and continued to punch him u cant get sucker punched when ur face to face sorry buddy u just got beat up but stephen new benner wanted to fight him because benner called him out before but he snuck out the back door like a little bitch nicole told him he wanted to fight him so he should of been prepaired for that ass whoopen lol
utica

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jan 11, 2012
do not put her name up here again they dont live there anymore it old leave her alone
Courage

Watertown, NY

#15 Jan 27, 2012
utica wrote:
do not put her name up here again they dont live there anymore it old leave her alone
I pray Nicole has moved on with her life and is better taking care of her children instead of putting them in harms way with all of Stephens beatings.
BAtz Kill Dem Ratz

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 27, 2012
Ralphie boi wrote:
Actually by your scuzzy attitude maybe BOTH of you should be thrown in the ocean so we can live without the losers. Didja ever think of that hate boi?
Courage

Watertown, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2012
At least Ralph doesn't beat on women like that scumbag Stephen. Any man that puts his has on a women deserves to get their ass kicked sooner or later.
Courage

Watertown, NY

#18 Feb 7, 2012
Ralph did the right thing by beating the shit on a man that thinks it's ok to beat up their pregnant women at the time.And you people think Ralph is a scumbag but this guy beats on his women and that's ok.
Courage

Watertown, NY

#19 Feb 7, 2012
I hope the next man Nicole gets whippes her ass some more since that is her choice of men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie sanders 4 min combunder 4
A third term for Obama 5 hr Poly Sci 4
Sean Hannity is a DOUCHE-BAG!! (Dec '11) 7 hr sling blade 27
TOPIX is boring 7 hr Uticannoli 2
neurologist 8 hr Bad back 3
Utica Bread is Delious 9 hr Wink 3
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 9 hr Wink 5
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 12 hr Dan 8
rush 13 hr You Dummies 95
More from around the web